Switch to full style
Post here if you are in need of a specific service, or have a job opening to advertise.
Post a reply

My business is doing a Black Rifle Coffee Company giveaway!

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:02 pm

Hey Wagunners,

Thought I would share this promo with you all.

My insurance office is taking entries now for a drawing for a custom Black Rifle Coffee Company package on March 18th, the day after St. Patrick's Day. It's primarily to raise awareness about a unique discount we offer for honorably discharged veterans (not many insurance companies do this) and for my veteran-owned business to support another one in BRCC.

It's a Complete Mission Fuel Kit (either ground or whole bean) plus a "Coffee or Die" Echo mug. With shipping it's about a $75 giveaway.

Currently holding the giveaway on my business Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/sargentinsu ... ces/posts/

If you want to enter and don't have Facebook, PM me. If you want to support my business and get a quote, that's good for 5 additional entries. You don't have to buy anything to get entries 'cuz that's illegal :bigsmile:

I know Lora on here has done great work for some of you, not trying to edge in as a competitor...plenty of room for all of us as, last I checked, about 100% of adults have something to insure.
Post a reply