Switch to full style
Post here if you are in need of a specific service, or have a job opening to advertise.
Post a reply

Anyone have a Home Depot coupon code

Thu May 12, 2022 12:46 pm

I have several big-ticket items I need to buy for a home project, and with the cost of everything going up, I'm wondering if anyone has a coupon codes for Home Depot, Lowe's, etc. that I could have to help try to keep my budget on track. If you have one and you don't intend to use it, do you mind sharing it? If so, shoot me a PM, please. :thumbsup2:

Re: Anyone have a Home Depot coupon code

Thu May 12, 2022 2:50 pm

I don't have a coupon code but something to keep in mind is that if you sign up for a credit card with Home Depot or Lowes they typically have some kind of deal where you can save 10% on your first purchase.

Thu May 12, 2022 2:51 pm

Veterans get 10%

Thu May 12, 2022 2:55 pm

Try picking up a change of address form at your local post office. They usually come with a packet that has a 15% off coupon for HD or Lowes.

Thu May 12, 2022 3:17 pm

Sinus211 wrote:Try picking up a change of address form at your local post office. They usually come with a packet that has a 15% off coupon for HD or Lowes.

I think he now owes you 5% of the bill.

Thu May 12, 2022 3:34 pm

dreadi wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:Try picking up a change of address form at your local post office. They usually come with a packet that has a 15% off coupon for HD or Lowes.

I think he now owes you 5% of the bill.

Send in Kota collection agency, I’ll split it with ya.

Wed May 18, 2022 8:20 am

Genius! Thanks, Mike.
Post a reply