Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:33 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Armalite service sucks! 2A Armament/Noveske service awesome! 

So been buying spare parts for my rifles lately. Been trying to locate a couple small parts an Armalite AR-10 b series for several weeks now. Armalite’s website doesn’t have much b series stuff, and most is listed as out of stock. I could buy an entire bolt carrier group for over $200, but that’s over kill.

Tried using Armalite’s “contact us” on their website twice a few weeks. No response. Called early last week and was transferred to some guy named Brian. Left a message saying I want to buy one. No response. Tried calling Wednesday hoping to talk to sales. Nobody answers the phones at all (11am or 2pm when I tried calling again). Do these guys not want to support their own products? I can understand if it takes a few days to get back to someone, but it’s ridiculous a company the size of Armalite can’t call or email someone back over a 3 week period. They aren’t a 1 man shop.

On a positive note, I emailed 2A Armament a couple weeks ago asking if I could buy a spare part for my rifle. They responsed within an hour (pretty sure mid Shot show timing), put it in the mail for free with some stickers no questions asked. Back in November I’d broke an extractor, and they not only sent me an extractor overnight for free, they sent me the parts to rebuild my bolt, plus an entire spare complete bolt in case I didn’t have time to tinker. That’s amazing service!

2 weeks ago I called Noveske, and asked Zach (I think that was his name) if I could buy a spare part for my N6. He says no problem and ships it out no charge. They sent out the wrong part. No big deal. I call Tuesday and get the same guy, he accidentally sent a part for an N4. Tells me to keep it, and mails me out the correct part (which I again offer to buy) for free no questions ask. It arrives today with a couple Noveske stickers.

Point being, 2 companies went above and beyond to give me spare parts I offered to pay for. 1 fell short and is yet to get back to me. My money will be going to 2A Armament and Noveske in the future. They’re not cheap, but I want to support companies that provide excellent service. I’m a sales rep for 2 states, and I take pride in providing excellent service, support, and value (which is more than just price). We aren’t the low cost leader in our industry, but we make up for that with great customer service and quality products. When I see this in other industries, it makes me happy.

Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]