Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:14 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Storm Werkz; Josh is the man 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guy named Josh, (see title) operates Storm Werks. Lots of cool AK parts, stuff for AR180's, Daewoos and odd ball shiite.

http://stormwerkz.com/

I changed out a part I had previously purchased from him for another one of his contraptions and had to cut grooves into the mounting screws on the old part since the lock-tite I had used wouldn't break free and I had stripped out the allen-heads. (made screwdriver slots with a dremel).

I contacted Josh and explained that I what I had done to remove the old part and needed to get replacement fasteners so the old part could be re-used. Asked him how much he would charge, how to go about ordering and paying (since this wasn't part of his regular ordering system) and gave him my address to compute postage.

Josh replied that he would just send out a few fasteners!

Cool stuff on his website, and great customer service.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

+1 for StormWerkz, my Yugo M92 SBR uses his adapter and folding stock mechanisim.
Well made stuff. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:05 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Gotta love small business owners that take care of their customers. Thanks for the review, I'll check them out!

Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]