Switch to full style
Shops, Gear, Ranges.. Let others know how your experience was.
Post a reply

BZZZZT!! Laser Engraving at Rehv Arms / Laserwerks Northwest

Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:51 pm

Well, lamrith and I both had some titanium tubes that are destined to be part of Form 1 suppressors, and they needed the NFA engraving done on them. We decided to try out Laserwerks Northwest, which is affiliated with Rehv Arms in Covington.

Somehow I doubt that this is the norm, but we ended up with same-day service. We dropped the tubes off at about 2:30, and I picked mine up at 5:30. thumbsup

Here's lamrith's getting the zap (pic provided by Jody, as they do it offsite):

And here are my two tubes, all done:

Good stuff. :thumbsup2:

The price is right, too. The normal price is $30, but Jody is offering a discount to WaGuns members; tell him you're one of us, and he'll do it for $25. They can do more complex stuff too, logos and pics and different fonts, etc.

Re: BZZZZT!! Laser Engraving at Rehv Arms / Laserwerks North

Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Wow, 3 cans? Nice.
I might have opted for S/N CAKE-1 and CAKE-2 since the trust is ardy called Madpick Trust.

Looks good though.

How much, in round numbers, does it cost to get, say, a WaGuns logo done on a raffle AR?

Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:09 pm

Nice! Much less expensive than the other option too. :thumbsup2:

Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:21 pm

Do they work out of Jody's place? I just happen to have a SBR that needs engraving.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:26 pm

jukk0u wrote:Wow, 3 cans? Nice.
I might have opted for S/N CAKE-1 and CAKE-2 since the trust is ardy called Madpick Trust.

Looks good though.

How much, in round numbers, does it cost to get, say, a WaGuns logo done on a raffle AR?

If its for a raffle, we'd be happy to donate our services

Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:27 pm

KnuckleHead wrote:Do they work out of Jody's place? I just happen to have a SBR that needs engraving.

We have our own machine shop now in Maple Valley where we keep the CNC stuff and Other equipment. It is a private facility, however turn around is usually a day or two.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:32 pm

Hmmm good to know. I assume you can do all sorts of different firearms? I actually have three I need engraved. Sucks there isnt anyone on my side of the water!

Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:04 pm

velillen wrote:Hmmm good to know. I assume you can do all sorts of different firearms? I actually have three I need engraved. Sucks there isnt anyone on my side of the water!

Yes sir

Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:31 am

Laserzzz pew pew pew! Can't wait to see the finished product.

When I left there today I saw two shady white guys hangin out at the back of the parking lot with the trunk open. One of them was bald and had a thick russian beard. :secretshake:

Jody, thanks for the MBA-1... installed without a hitch on the PA-10.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:40 am

Blaze.45 wrote:When I left there today I saw two shady white guys hangin out at the back of the parking lot with the trunk open. One of them was bald and had a thick russian beard. :secretshake:

:peep:

Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:55 am

rehvarms wrote:
velillen wrote:Hmmm good to know. I assume you can do all sorts of different firearms? I actually have three I need engraved. Sucks there isnt anyone on my side of the water!

Yes sir

Good to know. Ill have to set something up for the week between Christmas and New Years if you will be available
Post a reply