Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
 Midway won’t ship floorplates for single stack mags to WA 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’m not giving Midway any more business. They won’t ship floorplates or followers or even springs for single stack 9 round mags.

Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

User 1234 wrote:
I’m not giving Midway any more business. They won’t ship floorplates or followers or even springs for single stack 9 round mags.

It's fo the chillin...

Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Do you blame them? They don’t want to be any part of anybody possibly in wa building their own mags that can hold more than 10rds. WA already went for palmetto state armory for state taxes and psa gave up their customers info to them.

But yeah, fuck one of the major retailers that most people in the industry have heard of and have shopped from. Cancel everyone!!!

Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

UpDog wrote:
Do you blame them?

Yes.

If you are here to support rights, you should tell us if that is before or after the legal liability of your profits.

Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

How does a floorplate for a S&W 4506 mag violate Washington law? Answer: It doesn’t. It is not part of a high capacity magazine. It does not convert a low capacity magazine into a high capacity magazine.

Midway is giving a booster shot to the anti-gun politician’s ban by taking it even further than the politicians themselves did. Yes I am going to stop buying any products from them, the same as I did for Dick’s Sporting Goods.

Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I’ve heard of Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, and other anti-freedom politicians. Does that mean I should support them? If they are well-known their actions don’t matter?

UpDog wrote:
Do you blame them? They don’t want to be any part of anybody possibly in wa building their own mags that can hold more than 10rds. WA already went for palmetto state armory for state taxes and psa gave up their customers info to them.

But yeah, fuck one of the major retailers that most people in the industry have heard of and have shopped from. Cancel everyone!!!

Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

bubblewhip wrote:
UpDog wrote:
Do you blame them?

Yes.

If you are here to support rights, you should tell us if that is before or after the legal liability of your profits.

Oh dang, didn’t realize midwayusa was doing the lords work and fighting for my rights. They totally aren’t a business.

Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

User 1234 wrote:
I’ve heard of Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, and other anti-freedom politicians. Does that mean I should support them? If they are well-known their actions don’t matter?

UpDog wrote:

Not even close to what I said, but please keep complaining online about how midwayusa isn’t going to make a $1 or 2 off your floorplates.

Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:13 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

bubblewhip wrote:
UpDog wrote:
Do you blame them?

Yes.

With sue happy AG Ferguson looking to boost his upcoming Gubernatorial campaign, I'd be wary about selling ANYTHING online that could come back to bite.

Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:02 pm
Profile WWW

Massivedesign wrote:
bubblewhip wrote:
UpDog wrote:
Do you blame them?

Yes.

With sue happy AG Ferguson looking to boost his upcoming Gubernatorial campaign, I'd be wary about selling ANYTHING online that could come back to bite.

Sadly the gun business is behind the 8 ball in WA.

I ordered ShieldArms 9-rounders for my wife's G43 and my purchase was cancelled, claiming the mag limit flaw that just passed. It was an oversight on their process, emails were sent, and I was able to order the mags... and in the meantime, while all this was happening, I ordered from Brownell's without problem.

Some retailers might need some education. Don't give up on them.

Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I emailed Midway and asked why they won’t ship a standard single stack mag floorplate here. If they reply I will update this thread.

Wed Jan 04, 2023 9:17 pm

On the other hand they are still shipping most parts to WA as of this morning. Not sure how much longer but they're still going where a lot of others already stopped.

Wed Apr 19, 2023 4:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]