Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Aero Precision 

Not sure where else to post this, more so curious than anything…

Made a purchase through Aero’s website for some bits and pieces for my new build, complete upper, bcg, etc. it’s been in the “processing” stage for about two weeks now. 10 business days to be exact, 14 if you count weekends. I realize the situation, just curious as to whether or not anybody else has or is experiencing the same thing. Not bashing, just wondering if this is a normal thing, that’s all. No point in trying to contact them if this normal. Not looking to waste anybody’s time if unnecessary.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:56 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

They are local, give them a call?

Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:20 am
Profile WWW
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

I placed an order with them on the 5th. Mine is also still processing. I imagine they’re overwhelmed with orders right now as the mag ban approaches.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:50 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Ordered some mags from them 6-4-22, received confirmation same day.
Shipped 6-7-22, received via Priority Mail a couple days later.
But then they had a deal where they sold bulk AR mags at a discount to WA residents and offered priority processing to get them out before the inslee fuckery took place.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:05 am

Ah, I see. Yeah, I figured that much. Good to know I’m not the only one that’s stuck in the processing stage. I’ll wait my turn. I feel like calling and emailing will only add to the situation. No big deal. Just seeing if I’m the only one that’s going through it or if this just happens to be a normal thing with them. Funny thing is that I paid for priority shipping, yet, it’s the processing time that’s killing me. Hahaha.

Mon Jun 13, 2022 1:51 pm

For those who might be interested or may be curious and possibly going through the same thing, I ended up getting my completed order in yesterday afternoon (06/15). I made the purchase on 06/02. Priority shipping. No updates were made to my account page. Never did I get an email, tracking number, or anything other than purchase receipt really… As a matter of fact, my account page still says “Status: Processing”. With that being said, I’m sure things are just hectic there; between the move to a different facility and everything else that’s going on in the world, I’m sure they're doing the best they can. For those who are in the same boat, be patient, you’ll get your order, just requires a little patience. Thanks for the replies. If no longer relevant, admins and mods, please feel free to delete this thread.

Thu Jun 16, 2022 6:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]