Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:53 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Stay away from GuMag Warehouse 

Just had a great customer service run in with them and they would not accept a warranty filing for mags that were still in the package.

Opened one unit to build up and found it would stick. Kris has picked up the issue and is addressing it.

Failure mode on Kriss extensions for Glock 10mm mags: Followere would come to the joint of the mag assembly and stick allowing rounds to spill out (or not feed if you had it in the gun).

GunMag Warehouse

631 Southwestern Blvd.
Suite 140
Coppell, TX 75019

Do as you will, just a heads up as we approach people ordering mags in time to beat the commies of WASTATE.

Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:23 pm
Profile YIM

They've been blacklisted with me ever since they were running their "$50 for 6 Hexmags shipped then someone steals your cardnumber and goes on a spree at Nordstrom" scam...

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:49 pm

Weird I’ve always had good luck with them. Super fast shipping as well. Just received an order of Bulgarian AK mags today that I ordered Thursday last week. Hmm maybe I’ll have to watch my bank account a little closer…

Last edited by jrk15 on Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:08 pm
Profile YIM
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
They've been blacklisted with me ever since they were running their "$50 for 6 Hexmags shipped then someone steals your cardnumber and goes on a spree at Nordstrom" scam...
Allegedly their processor got hacked. My card gets ripped all the time so I'm pretty jaded these days. I got hit on that same deal a couple years ago. Hexmags are garbage IMO too.

I did do well the more recent time I ordered from them though, quick shipping and good prices, ymmv

Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SPIN1963 wrote:
Just had a great customer service run in with them and they would not accept a warranty filing for mags that were still in the package.

Opened one unit to build up and found it would stick. Kris has picked up the issue and is addressing it.

Failure mode on Kriss extensions for Glock 10mm mags: Followere would come to the joint of the mag assembly and stick allowing rounds to spill out (or not feed if you had it in the gun).

GunMag Warehouse

631 Southwestern Blvd.
Suite 140
Coppell, TX 75019

Do as you will, just a heads up as we approach people ordering mags in time to beat the commies of WASTATE.

So, your issue is that the mags don't work with some other aftermarket extension? If I'm understanding that right, I don't think that's on anyone except Kriss or whoever made the extensions.

I've always had excellent service from GunMagWarehouse, bought a lot of mags from them over the years and they've all shipped quickly and in good condition.

Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have never had a bad experience with Gun mag warehouse myself, and I have ordered a number of times.
YMMV

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:41 pm

Gun Mag Warehouse is one of my go-to's. Nothing but good experiences here.

Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Their CS is pure shit.

Straight up buys have gone fine.

But ask them a question? Zero, never one response.

And fuck them, for their supposed discount due to WA Mag ban. Never heard anything. Complete Teaser. Did anyone actually get the discount?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:51 am

Trying these guys out now, hopefully goes smoothly they have in stock what I need, well mostly.

Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:53 am

A couple of weeks ago I ordered 4 Glock 20 mags on a Thursday and got them in the mailbox the following Tuesday.

Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:35 pm

Just received my box from GMW ordered on Friday received on Wednesday, so far so good with them.

Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice. As I stated. I have good deliveries from them and that's what counts.

Oddly I have NOT received one response from them. In one of the cases they could have simply answered and made a sale. It's just not what they do. Find what you want yourself. Order. Receive. Easy.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:58 pm

That's pretty much the industry standard. Like many things now. The seller has nothing to do with the warranty and once you buy it, you have to deal with the manufacturer. The only exceptions are small companies that want to deal with the hassle (and with some makers and distributors it's a HUGE hassle because they ignore stores but will deal with customers) or when it's from Davidson's who has their own in-house warranty and makes it kind of easy for their dealers to ship guns back to them.

Ever buy an electronic device or even furniture and there's a full sheet notice in bright yellow that says to not contact the seller for anything but to contact the manufacturer/importer? Same thing with firearms and accessories unfortunately.

Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I just bought from Gunmagwarehouse, no issues.

Fri Apr 22, 2022 2:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Have used them several times, so far received as ordered. No delays or placed on b/o after sale. Have enough stickers tho...

Fri Apr 22, 2022 3:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next