Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 the marksman 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oops

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done. --- Leonardo DaVinci

When its time to go in:
That place of steel and stone. I pray that you will keep me safe, so I will not walk alone. Help me to do my duty, please watch me on my rounds.
Amongst those perilous places and slamming steel door sounds. God, keep my fellow Officers well and free from harm. Let them know I'll be there too, whenever there's alarm.
Above all when I walk my beat, no matter where I roam. Let me go back whence I came, to family and home

Author unknown.

Last edited by mash man on Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Somebody’s drunk-posting…

Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:15 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

lamrith wrote:
That is just how their owner is. It is really unfortunate because I literally live 3 miles away.

I have had great dealings with the staff and enjoyed the range, but I have not walked thru their door in years because of the owner and how he treated me and others the last few times I went in.

My last dealing with Marksman was a couple months ago. I purchased a S&W M&P Metal 9mm. Gun ships with 2 mags. Now, this is my fault for not checking, but I got home and there was only one mag. It had been plugged with a glue in piece to limit it to 10 rounds. I called them and was told, "Since there is a capacity limit and we have to plug the mags, we only sell it with one."

Why not plug both mags and sell it as advertised by the manufacturer? What are they doing with the extra 15rnd mags?

The plug, by the way, snapped right out and I have a 15rnd mag. However, I won't be going there again. Unfortunate because I live less than a mile away. They would rather loose a customer rather than provide the 2nd mag the gun was supposed to be sold with.

Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OldsRocket442 wrote:
lamrith wrote:
That is just how their owner is. It is really unfortunate because I literally live 3 miles away.

I have had great dealings with the staff and enjoyed the range, but I have not walked thru their door in years because of the owner and how he treated me and others the last few times I went in.

My last dealing with Marksman was a couple months ago. I purchased a S&W M&P Metal 9mm. Gun ships with 2 mags. Now, this is my fault for not checking, but I got home and there was only one mag. It had been plugged with a glue in piece to limit it to 10 rounds. I called them and was told, "Since there is a capacity limit and we have to plug the mags, we only sell it with one."

Why not plug both mags and sell it as advertised by the manufacturer? What are they doing with the extra 15rnd mags?

The plug, by the way, snapped right out and I have a 15rnd mag. However, I won't be going there again. Unfortunate because I live less than a mile away. They would rather loose a customer rather than provide the 2nd mag the gun was supposed to be sold with.

Haven't been in there in years. But they did that same crap years ago..bought a glock and only got 1 mag. They were keeping them and selling them.wonder if the guy that shot himself with the customers gun is still there? That was a long time ago, about same time the guy got shot in the cheek in the range. Quit going in there, used to be way overpriced. There was a lady gun smith there that was pretty knowledgeable.

Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2