Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:13 pm


Rules Brads Guns Rainier Arms McCallen Killer Innovations Fessleman Firearms
WGO Chat Room Rehv Arms Vantage Reloading
Gear Fortis WCA 2A Ind. Pintos WAC
Calendar




Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 LowPriceGuns in Bellevue, WA is the WORST and hates 2A 
Author Message
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Redmond, Washington
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017
Posts: 102
Davidsonmd wrote:
bubblewhip wrote:
I just found this. I used them in the past because of their painless FFL transfer process. Does anyone have an FFL recommendation in the area?

Optimum Performance Motorsports in Kirkland is also an FFL.


Their FFL name, if you're searching for them online from a vendor, is "The Armory Shooter Supply Northwest". Good guys to support there, highly recommend them.

They have one location in Colorado and one in Kirkland. See details at https://thearmoryshootersupply.com/contact


Oh, and yeah, avoid lpg like the plague. Those guys are just looking to take money and not really support 2A.


Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:52 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bonney Lake
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011
Posts: 2726
haven't seen this bumped in a while
don't forget NOT to shop there :wink05:

:bump2:

_________________
PMB wrote:
It is a logical fallacy to debate who screwed the pooch first- Screwing the pooch is still wrong.

Quote:
The biggest lie in our society is believing that we are entitled to birth rights simply for being alive.
Nothing in our world is a right, everything was purchased at some point in our history, and more often than not it was purchased in blood.


Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:20 pm
Profile
Site Moderator
User avatar
Site Moderator

Location: Duvall
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011
Posts: 8105
Real Name: Jaime
Never forget.

_________________
Consider donating to:
WAGUNS
Second Amendment Foundation
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA


Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Fairwood
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015
Posts: 518
movingviolation wrote:
haven't seen this bumped in a while
don't forget NOT to shop there :wink05:

:bump2:

Before this I frequented his shop for a few things here and there. Definitely paid retail for items/ammo I could have gotten cheaper online or elsewhere. But it was on my way home from work so super convenient.

Now, I just keep on truck'n as I drive by.

_________________
Reloading is easy, it's growing back fingers that's tough.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.


Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:07 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Bonney Lake
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011
Posts: 2726
happy Friday! :party:

_________________
PMB wrote:
It is a logical fallacy to debate who screwed the pooch first- Screwing the pooch is still wrong.

Quote:
The biggest lie in our society is believing that we are entitled to birth rights simply for being alive.
Nothing in our world is a right, everything was purchased at some point in our history, and more often than not it was purchased in blood.


Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:57 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: King County
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012
Posts: 5437
This dipshit wanna-be gun seller is still spamming me. He changed his email provider and bypassed my spam filters. His "sale" is pathetic. He's selling most of the stuff for ~10% over MSRP. People who buy from him must be equally stupid.

_________________
If you vote for Biden you are voting to be murdered when he sends Beto to come take your "semi automatic assault weapon" (any semi auto).
If you have family or friends voting for Biden show them this and ask if they are willing to vote for your murder or maybe even their own if they are gun owners or live with any.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-biden ... n-control/
Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"


Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:02 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: Fairwood
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015
Posts: 518
Do not unsubscribe. Keep reporting as spam. If enough users using the same email provider mark it as spam all of the emails he sends to that provider will be marked as spam. Probably why he changed his provider.

_________________
Reloading is easy, it's growing back fingers that's tough.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.


Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:18 pm
Profile
Site Supporter
User avatar
Site Supporter

Location: King County
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012
Posts: 5437
He doesn't even offer a method to unsubscribe, which is a violation of the terms of his new provider. No link, no instructions, and replying "unsubscribe" literally does nothing.

_________________
If you vote for Biden you are voting to be murdered when he sends Beto to come take your "semi automatic assault weapon" (any semi auto).
If you have family or friends voting for Biden show them this and ask if they are willing to vote for your murder or maybe even their own if they are gun owners or live with any.
https://nypost.com/2020/03/03/joe-biden ... n-control/
Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"


Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:24 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum



Rent Me Pintos NRA SAF CCKRBA
Aldersons e-arms.com


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.
[ Time : 0.702s | 15 Queries | GZIP : Off ]