Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:35 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 22lr AMMO at Mt Vernon WALMART 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Mt Vernon Walmart has Federal 22lr ammo for $21 a box.
I think there are consequences to 300 bullets in the box.

They had around fifty boxes of them. I bought three boxes for my grandson.
Cheap shooting.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

That’s been there for weeks. They have x51, a lil 243 and 12g as of 2 days ago.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 7:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When the Arlington Walmart by the airport gets it in it is gone that day.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I believe the coastal(old Walmart building) has 22lr and other ammo as well. Couple guys at work said they bought some there last week.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I stopped over to the coastal at the old Walmart and zip on 22lr ammo.

A guy said Skagit has some but they jacked the primer prices so I quit going there. I'll go with out them buy from Skagit.

Fri Dec 31, 2021 9:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Everett and Lynnwood Walmarts are choking on Federal Automatch .22 LR ammo. Last count at Lynnwood was over 100,000 rds.

Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ya
Both marysville stores had a pile of it also. Did get a neck of 12ga... they old guy said , first time in a month , marysville has gotten it..

Side note..marysville cabelas had the most ammo on the shelves I’ve seen in a Longgg time..

Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:18 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm happy to see it coming back out on the shelves.
To bad primers and powder wasn't so available at pre-pandemic prices.
After the New Years Day Shoot yesterday down in Olympia we stopped by Cabelas in Olympia and they had some ammo out on the shelves but kind of limited in calibers.
They did have 243 which I haven't seen on a shelf in a long time.

They did have a nice shooting gallery for kids. The targets are lite up and you get so many point for each hit.
Fifty cents a pop. My grandson had fun there. Next trip down that way I'll take a pocket full of quarters.

I think I'll pick up two more purchases of three packs of the federal 22s for my grandson this summer.

Sun Jan 02, 2022 8:11 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Good to hear that they are emptying out their warehouses, about time.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Sun Jan 02, 2022 9:38 am

DoveRelease wrote:
After the New Years Day Shoot yesterday down in Olympia we stopped by Cabelas in Olympia and they had some ammo out on the shelves but kind of limited in calibers.

They did have a nice shooting gallery for kids. The targets are lite up and you get so many point for each hit.
Fifty cents a pop. My grandson had fun there. Next trip down that way I'll take a pocket full of quarters.

I think I'll pick up two more purchases of three packs of the federal 22s for my grandson this summer.

I sure do like picking up the .22 automatch. They went up in price from 18.73 to 21.** fast though. My only hope is they'll drop down in a handful of years. Problem is people just like shooting cheap so that's the only option besides the pellets and bb guns.

Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

deafPapa1985 wrote:
DoveRelease wrote:

I sure do like picking up the .22 automatch. They went up in price from 18.73 to 21.** fast though. My only hope is they'll drop down in a handful of years. Problem is people just like shooting cheap so that's the only option besides the pellets and bb guns.

Not to go too far off on a tangent, but I don't think the price of ANYTHING is likely to drop (and hold) in the near future. If anything, expect it to go up. In a couple years, we'll probably long for the days when Federal Automatch was $21/box.

Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I agree unfortunately.

I’m looking for 12ga and cci standards every time I go their or remind the woman to check :)

Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:42 am

The talk of .22LR as well as the other configurations as L and S do have those razor thin profit margins. The ones making the most $ are the gougers unfortunately but it's their ammo and they wanna sell it at 70-100 bucks that's their choice. Buying at that price is some kinda desperation. Well my 30 some K of the stuff will suffice for practice. I won't stop buying it and it's merely looking at which ammo is decent and fires then looking at ammo that does all that and hit where I aim. I think I can at least test the lots. It was only in 2018 that some was going low as 2.5 cents a round and now it's mostly 10 or more depending on where you buy. I guess we'll just wait and see.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just scored five more boxes at Walmart on 326th in Federal Way!
:bigsmile:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
Not to go too far off on a tangent, but I don't think the price of ANYTHING is likely to drop (and hold) in the near future. If anything, expect it to go up. In a couple years, we'll probably long for the days when Federal Automatch was $21/box.

Agreed. I don't think most centerfire prices are sustainable and expect them to drop further, but I won't be surprised if 22lr sticks around 6cpr with inflation how it is.

Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next