Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:15 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Quietbore suppressor sale 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just saw they have their sale. 22 can for $100 alum baffles, and etc… just dont start drilling till you get form 1 approval:)

Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Liddlebit81 wrote:
Just saw they have their sale. 22 can for $100 alum baffles, and etc… just dont start drilling till you get form 1 approval:)
Quietbore won't ship until your form 1 is approved.

Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

scrid2000 wrote:
Liddlebit81 wrote:

Website says it can just be submitted. Which would make sales far more practical.

Quietbore how-to-order wrote:
The two things we will need prior to shipping your complete kit or what the ATF dubs as main components (tubes and internals) are an approved or submitted Form 1 and copy of your drivers license/ proof of identification to verify you are the person / responsible person that matches the Eform. It is highly recommended to have the following on your computer and ready to upload before trying to place your order

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pvanderzee wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
Liddlebit81 wrote:

Website says it can just be submitted. Which would make sales far more practical.

The two things we will need prior to shipping your complete kit or what the ATF dubs as main components (tubes and internals) are an approved or submitted Form 1 and copy of your drivers license/ proof of identification to verify you are the person / responsible person that matches the Eform. It is highly recommended to have the following on your computer and ready to upload before trying to place your order
Huh, last I heard you could order with a submitted form, but you have to be approved before they'll ship it.

Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

scrid2000 wrote:
Pvanderzee wrote:
scrid2000 wrote:
Liddlebit81 wrote:

Huh, last I heard you could order with a submitted form, but you have to be approved before they'll ship it.

The how-to page is a bit inconsistent. In one spot, it says just that, they need an approved form prior to shipping. In the quote above, the two requirements stated are a copy of your ID and a copy of your form one, be it submitted OR approved. I believe I have heard both ways from others. No idea, really. The guy I ordered my form 1 can materials from didn't require anything except money, but he got ATF'd.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Wed Jun 09, 2021 10:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The last update i got from them, which is pretty recent, is that as long as they received your form 1 submission, they will ship it to you. It's up to you to sit on your hands till final approval comes from "aft".

Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]