Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:20 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Smith & Wesson Clearance Knife Sale as low as $3.38 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Sparky D wrote:
3 days since my 1st order ( I placed 2 orders total) and they's still showing being processed.

Hope they didn't sell what they didn't have in stock...

Chairman Xi will have some Uyghurs make some more, shortly.

You 'volunteers'.... :wink05:

Do you really not get tired of that poor dead horse? We get it, you're better than everyone!

Now, get off your American made computer, jump in your american made Toyota, head to your anit gun american owned job, make a call along the way with your American flip phone and ask me how many fucks I have left to give.
I can promise you, in my 35 yrs, I have done more personally for American manufacturing than you could hope to.

:ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :bow:

Wed May 12, 2021 1:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Sparky D wrote:
3 days since my 1st order ( I placed 2 orders total) and they's still showing being processed.

Hope they didn't sell what they didn't have in stock...

Chairman Xi will have some Uyghurs make some more, shortly.

You 'volunteers'.... :wink05:

Do you really not get tired of that poor dead horse? We get it, you're better than everyone!

Now, get off your American made computer, jump in your american made Toyota, head to your anit gun american owned job, make a call along the way with your American flip phone and ask me how many fucks I have left to give.
I can promise you, in my 35 yrs, I have done more personally for American manufacturing than you could hope to.

That's funny, boy. I was putting together American made cabinets and projects when you were still shitting yellow in your diapers.

I'll never stop trying to source American goods and services. Of course, since the captains of industry have sold YOU, the American worker and consumer out, there are concessions and sacrifices. But the more WE demand domestic goods the better it will be for you and the little keystone. Stop being a lazy Chinese whore. Try harder.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed May 12, 2021 7:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So toyota truck, chinese cell phone, computer, boss...? Again, how are you on such a tall soap box? I actually dont disagree with you, but you're delivery is hollow and played out. Walk the line before pushing other in front of you.
I still stand by my statement. I guarantee goods and services 100% American made from my hands have contributed above and beyond the average american, and even you. Believe it or not, that's not a shot. I know what I do and how things are sourced, manufactured, sold, and utilized. I have a good idea of your trade as well. Mine creates more levels of employment and direct involvement.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed May 12, 2021 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I don't think you know shit about my company.
I've pushed cabinets and products from U.S. (local) craftsmen for the past 28 to 30 years, (unless the customer has been a price whore. But I always offered the U.S. goods first and foremost.)
The plumbing pipe, valves and parts are always selected first for U.S. manufacture. My tools are selected for domestic manufacture and I pay dearly for that selection. How much Chinese steel have you turned on your lathe/CNC?

Your rationalizations to ease your conscience are what ring hollow, Kyle. You can't shame me into not cheerleading for OUR workers and product.

Does this mean I'm not invited to the swine tasting? I'll bring you some Tsingtao or Yanying beer, you Chinese dick sucker.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Wed May 12, 2021 8:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
I don't think you know shit about my company.
I've pushed cabinets and products from U.S. (local) craftsmen for the past 28 to 30 years, (unless the customer has been a price whore. But I always offered the U.S. goods first and foremost.)
The plumbing pipe, valves and parts are always selected first for U.S. manufacture. My tools are selected for domestic manufacture and I pay dearly for that selection. How much Chinese steel have you turned on your lathe/CNC?

Your rationalizations to ease your conscience are what ring hollow, Kyle. You can't shame me into not cheerleading for OUR workers and product.

Does this mean I'm not invited to the swine tasting? I'll bring you some Tsingtao or Yanying beer, you Chinese dick sucker.

Of course you're still invited, you are just on the hook for that all American cornbread! :bigsmile:
I am apparently wrong about your current employment. I have been wrong before, wont be the last. As far as my work goes, I haven't ran a CNC in years. That aside, I have almost never ran Chinese metals. Government doesn't allow that from their contractors.
We are on the same side Jim. I think the big difference is I dont act like concessions dont exist. I do/have done nothing but work and help in American manufacturing. My phone is Chinese, my TV is Chinese, hell, sadly some of my families clothing is Chinese. Doesn't mean I dont go out of my way to buy and support American. It is impossible to be in modern society and only have/use/own American goods.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed May 12, 2021 8:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why should liberals have all the fun in virtue signaling?

Wed May 12, 2021 8:56 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Penis. No seriously. You’re all sitting on one tonight. And it’s going straight ass to mouth in a minute here.

You guys are buddies. We tiff, sure, but keep it civil on the open forum. If you guys want to have it out take it to pm’s and don’t crap all over someone else’s thread.

Wed May 12, 2021 9:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Penis. No seriously. You’re all sitting on one tonight. And it’s going straight ass to mouth in a minute here.

You guys are buddies. We tiff, sure, but keep it civil on the open forum. If you guys want to have it out take it to pm’s and don’t crap all over someone else’s thread.

Shit, dude. We had just kissed and made up when you started talking about our dicks. Are you ghey?

FJB

Wed May 12, 2021 9:09 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

bubblewhip wrote:
Why should liberals have all the fun in virtue signaling?

LMAO ... winning right there. thumbsup

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Wed May 12, 2021 9:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Internet arguments are always so much more dramatically worded than real life arguments.

Instead of "You're full of shit," we get "Your words ring hollow," like we're in medieval times.

An observation I made here while spending $50 on half-a-dozen cheap knives.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Wed May 12, 2021 9:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well my order of cheap knives arrived today, i only got 2 of the 3 i ordered and paid for. The packing list included only shows 2, interesting the one knife that was the cheapest didn't get sent.
I fired off an e-mail, not holding my breath though.
I got the SWBLOP3 and the SWMP4L spring assist models, they were like 16 bucks or so. Interesting "flipper", it's more like an Auto Knife than a spring assist.
The SWMP4L has a huge handle, it would double as a bludgeon. No markings as to what the steel is, good for a Truck Knife anyway. The other one i could pocket carry, but good thing they both have safeties, With that "Flipper" it could "Spring assist" open in your pocket pretty easily.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed May 19, 2021 10:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:

Shit, dude. We had just kissed and made up when you started talking about our dicks. Are you ghey?

He's not ghey, but his boyfriend is.

Divided we fall.

Wed May 19, 2021 10:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

OhShoot! wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:

He's not ghey, but his boyfriend is.

FJB

Wed May 19, 2021 11:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Well my order of cheap knives arrived today, i only got 2 of the 3 i ordered and paid for. The packing list included only shows 2, interesting the one knife that was the cheapest didn't get sent.
I fired off an e-mail, not holding my breath though.
I got the SWBLOP3 and the SWMP4L spring assist models, they were like 16 bucks or so. Interesting "flipper", it's more like an Auto Knife than a spring assist.
The SWMP4L has a huge handle, it would double as a bludgeon. No markings as to what the steel is, good for a Truck Knife anyway. The other one i could pocket carry, but good thing they both have safeties, With that "Flipper" it could "Spring assist" open in your pocket pretty easily.

I wasn't really paying attention to the overall size just the blade length on the SWMP4L. Oh well, I'll throw it in the truck. Here are the specs
Blade Length: 3.6"
Overall Length: 8.6"
Weight: 0.475lb
Blade Material: 4034 Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Aluminum

Wed May 19, 2021 12:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yeah, I didn't pay attention to size either. That M.A.G.I.C assist is something though. Pretty much an auto knife in my opinion.
The other one is sized for pocket carry with the same assist. Not disappointed for the money spent. High carbon 4034 SS, they are decent knives.

Both Knives made in Taiwan, no Chinese cheap Labor involved.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed May 19, 2021 1:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next