Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:06 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Forum rules

If a deal has an expiration date, please include that in your thread title!

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 AR-15 DPMS Oracle $350 after rebate 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Might be a good deal?

https://www.deguns.net/DPMS-Oracle-5-56-AR-15-dpms-oracle-for-sale-p/60531.htm?mc_cid=c7644299e2&mc_eid=8b9b2a2603

Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

also don't forget

All NCstar Accessories are on Sale!

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

$309 after rebate from here: https://www.theoutpostarmory.com/produc ... 02383-2125

Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Meh. The furniture on these rifles are total crap. The front gas block is useless because you cannot co-witness with any BUIS. You would do much better and spend a few dollars more and get a better rifle set-up. Good Luck.

There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...

Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Agree on the gas block and furniture, but it shoots and is reliable with all the ammo I've put through it. Which is more than I can say about my Ruger MPR. The Ruger MPR is a great rifle, super accurate, low recoil, great furniture but simply not as reliable. I'd say it's worth $400 if all you want is a reliable AR.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PinSniper wrote:
Agree on the gas block and furniture, but it shoots and is reliable with all the ammo I've put through it. Which is more than I can say about my Ruger MPR. The Ruger MPR is a great rifle, super accurate, low recoil, great furniture but simply not as reliable. I'd say it's worth $400 if all you want is a reliable AR.

My PSA will out shoot that DPMS any day of the week and it was definitely at that price point. That is why I said spend a few more $$ and get a better rifle. Or, go cheap and you are stuck with something that costs more to upgrade. You still got to put an optic on the DPMS so why not put that same optic on a nice rifle.

There are times when the situation as it occurs, dictates the course of actions that follow.

"I stand for the National Anthem, always have, always will"

On days like this, I often wonder what Gary Gordon and Randy Shughart would do...

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

SFCRMSA wrote:
PinSniper wrote:

My PSA will out shoot that DPMS any day of the week and it was definitely at that price point. That is why I said spend a few more $$ and get a better rifle. Or, go cheap and you are stuck with something that costs more to upgrade. You still got to put an optic on the DPMS so why not put that same optic on a nice rifle.

Sure, you can always pay more to get more. Looking at PSA right now you can get a complete rifle for 25% more money. I've got a PSA too and those are good value too.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Never in my life would I have ever thought I would see new ARs in the $300 range.

Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Never in my life would I have ever thought I would see new ARs in the $300 range.

Same here. We really are living in the best of times right now. Enjoy it while it lasts! :wagwoot:

Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]