Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:32 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 O'Rourke (Beto): "Hell Yes, We’re Going To Take Your AR-15" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/sep/13/beto-orourke-selling-t-shirts-hell-yes-were-going-/

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Notice they don't have a men's shirt.

<bada-a-bing, bada-a-boom - I'm out of here>

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

new daddy wrote:

Notice they don't have a men's shirt.
<bada-a-bing, bada-a-boom - I'm out of here>

Because real man shall not wear such crap.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:44 am

Ha! Beto can have my guns. If he has the balls to come to my AO. Alone. Unarmed, unarmored, and demand them.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm single and I have no kids. Your move, Rourkey boy.

On the plus side, once your a felon, you can fire up that mill and/or drill press and make that third hole. Ships already burning, might as well toss your lit cigarette on the ground when you're finished with it.

zombie66 wrote:
Mikey is a Bossy Bottom.....

Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:48 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

I don't understand why the snowflake crowd and their runoff are so upset with Trump. He spent most of his life as a lefty and he is STILL not a conservative- nor will he ever be.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:15 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

3584ELK wrote:
I don't understand why the snowflake crowd and their runoff are so upset with Trump. He spent most of his life as a lefty and he is STILL not a conservative- nor will he ever be.

They are upset because he is not part of the attempted Communist take over of the US, he stopped their plans in their tracks and now they are getting desperate and showing their cards.

I know this may inflame some, but I will say it anyway. Anyone who votes Democrat from here on out is a traitor to this country, there is no doubt which direction the DNC wants to take this country.

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:28 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

O'Rourke was asked what about people who did not turn in their guns, and how to enforce it?

He claimed they would be only be a small few, and that most people would comply and turn in their guns.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -mandatory

Quote:
He cited recent conversations with gun owners that led him to believe that those who would be unwilling to hand over their rifles were the "far outlier." "Most Americans are going to comply with the law," he said.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Del Bene's latest email says how determined SHE is to craft new gun control laws. Don't forget to write your own legislators and tell them to STOP.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:22 pm

Nevermind

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The second someone says the won’t, the left will attempt to have them deemed mentally unstable. I would never tell anyone that I would refuse to turn them in for that very reason. So of course Beto, you can have them.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Del Bene's latest email says how determined SHE is to craft new gun control laws. Don't forget to write your own legislators and tell them to STOP.

Do that, but then pull out your credit card immediately afterward and buy 2 of everything they say they want to ban, including mags, ammo, and body armor. Because I guaran-damn-tee you they WILL continue to ban until there's nothing left, and your emails absolutely will NOT dissuade them. I'm not saying don't send the emails; I'm just saying send them, but then make preparations as though your worst fears will be realized - because they WILL.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guns4Liberty wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Do that, but then pull out your credit card immediately afterward and buy 2 of everything they say they want to ban, including mags, ammo, and body armor. Because I guaran-damn-tee you they WILL continue to ban until there's nothing left, and your emails absolutely will NOT dissuade them. I'm not saying don't send the emails; I'm just saying send them, but then make preparations as though your worst fears will be realized - because they WILL.

this is my plan....everything they dislike I buy

I have bought a dozen or so MAGA hats, have yet to wear one of them....the old guys at the Eagles keep asking me for more

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:38 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
O'Rourke was asked what about people who did not turn in their guns, and how to enforce it?

He claimed they would be only be a small few, and that most people would comply and turn in their guns.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... -mandatory

Quote:
He cited recent conversations with gun owners that led him to believe that those who would be unwilling to hand over their rifles were the "far outlier." "Most Americans are going to comply with the law," he said.

So what guns are he going to take from me? I only have a bolt action .22LR.

Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next