Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:36 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Mail call! Get something interesting? 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

RocketScott wrote:
I got a router, for ‘woodworking’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically you got a laminate trimmer. But whatever, it’ll do a nice job on “wood trimming” projects either way. :bigsmile:

Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
Technically you got a laminate trimmer. But whatever, it’ll do a nice job on “wood trimming” projects either way. :bigsmile:

It’s actually called a ‘compact router’. There’s also a kit that comes with a plunge base.

https://www.dewalt.com/products/power-tools/routers-planers-and-joiners/routers/114-hp-max-torque-variable-speed-compact-router/dwp611

Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:24 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

RocketScott wrote:
Quote:

It’s actually called a ‘compact router’. There’s also a kit that comes with a plunge base.

https://www.dewalt.com/products/power-tools/routers-planers-and-joiners/routers/114-hp-max-torque-variable-speed-compact-router/dwp611

Yeah, I know they’re calling the more expensive ones compact routers these days. I have a Bosch that I use for work. It has 1 1/4 torque peak, a 1/4” collet, I have the plunge base for it and 40 or 50 bits. But since I bought it 5 years ago it’s a “laminate trimmer.” Not that I have ever used it to trim laminate but it’s just the class of tools that small routers fit into. Or, used to. To most any guy that’s been a woodworker for long enough that’s called a laminate trimmer.

Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
I got a router, for ‘woodworking’
Don't try it. You'll regret it...

sportsdad60 wrote:
10 LED interior lights for the RV.
Sounds boring, but really, I go from 10 W to 1.5 W bulbs with the same output of light.
Weirdest thing, they're encased in what feels like clear silicon.
The previous bulbs put our a lot of heat and I don't like hot light bulbs in a thin skinned trailer.
I'd bet that if you peeled that silicone off of a bulb, you'd find that the bulb actually puts out a sort of lavender light, without the silicone...

Also, something that you might consider about what you have packed in the RV while traveling, is can you afford to lose it in a crash? Even a simple crash in that thing will result in your stuff being lost. Maybe not everything, but when they are cleaning up after a crash, they aren't too concerned about the sentimental value of what they are tossing in the trash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUz8O_8KRSk

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:59 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^^ Everything I own is invested in the stock market. That's a much scarier proposition than the contents of our 5th wheel!

I'm at about 80% conservative, wife's 401k is about 60% conservative.
Yes, everything we have in the 5th wheel can be replaced. Nothing of value in here.

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
^^ Everything I own is invested in the stock market. That's a much scarier proposition than the contents of our 5th wheel!

I'm at about 80% conservative, wife's 401k is about 60% conservative.
Yes, everything we have in the 5th wheel can be replaced. Nothing of value in here.

:thumbsup2:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:54 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Got a pistol kit in the mail for $275. Group buy lower for $35. Kalopsia was kind enough to give me a carry handle sight.

$310 AR pistol! :thumbsup2:

eta* after taking the pic I noticed I had the carry handle sight too far back and moved it forward

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Got a pistol kit in the mail for $275. Group buy lower for $35. Kalopsia was kind enough to give me a carry handle sight.

eta* after taking the pic I noticed I had the carry handle sight too far back and moved it forward

Needs Black Hammer Gray

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:22 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

jukk0u wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:

Needs Black Hammer Gray

I’m not necessarily in love with the grey color of the furniture but it’s something different and hard to argue with the price

Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:

It's actually called a detachable carry handle. To most any guy that’s been into ARs for long enough that’s called a detachable carry handle

Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:07 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

RocketScott wrote:
Sinus211 wrote:

It's actually called a detachable carry handle. To most any guy that’s been into ARs for long enough that’s called a detachable carry handle

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Well played bud, well played!

Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

With love buddy

Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yesssssssss

Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I preordered the new ts-8x and mocked it for the ptr91. Pretty excited to give it a shot.

Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next