Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Digital Dictatorship "Social Credits" 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Barfly wrote:
This is the sort of shit that makes the people revolt and toss out "leadership".... I don't see this coming to America.

are you kidding me? The Democrats will adopt this platform faster that you can say WTF...

This is nothing more than the technological manifestation of virtue signalling

Actor portrayal, Action figures sold separately, You must be at least this tall to ride, Individual results may vary, Sales tax not included, All models are over 18 years of age, upon approval of credit, Quantities are limited while supplies last, Some restrictions apply, Not available with other offers, At participating locations only, Void where prohibited, Above terms subject to change without notice, Patent pending.

See my blog: http://tincanbandit.blogspot.com/

Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:59 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Hopefully the people wake up and elect (hire) freedom-loving people to represent them, instead of power hungry authorities.
We talk about how the people (or enough of the people) will revolt, won't let this happen, but there is a real possibility that technology and a grip on power can become permanent, as in tens of thousands of years. Perpetual.

Humanity has never been here before... Despite anecdotes to the contrary, history does not repeat itself. There has never been an all powerful .Gov with FLIR and drones and social-data-mining-heat-seeking-missile-aeroplanes combing our cities.

You cannot hide in the woods when the people seeking you have high-altitude FLIR. I've operated the cameras. You cannot hide in the dark, nor under a pile of leaves. Deep caves, yes. But don't pop your head out.

The program in China is real. Authoritarians the world over are learning from the Chinese experiment. Smart authoritarians will continue to improve their grip on power.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

All the surveilance devices the government will ever need already exist in almost everyone's hand, and the users paid for both the hardware, and monthly comms access fees. Many people also put audio surveillance devices in their homes as well https://store.google.com/product/google_home

Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:43 am

Guys it’s already here it may come as a shock to you, but if you have a cell phone and a modern car they can track your daily movements. Which means if you are planing on doing any shady business tape your cell phone to the neighbors cat and let some hobo drive your car around.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=94220&p=932465&hilit=china#p932465

Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:37 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

I knew that we had talked about... Thanks for the link sportsdad. :cheers2:
Topics merged.

Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2