Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:12 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next
 Pending invasion 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This looks EXACTLY like the mobs swarming Europe. This is a concerted campaign to erode and destroy National Sovereignty.

This is how you get a WORLD GOVERNMENT. Kneel slaves, the end is nigh.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And here I thought this thread was going to be about UFOs...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
And here I thought this thread was going to be about UFOs...

but it is...

Unidentified
Foreign
Occupants

:bonghit:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Crunch the numbers on this:

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Probably bussed at night when the press isn't around

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Quote:
New estimates cited by El Universal, a Mexican newspaper, say the caravan now has 14,000 people, many of them already in Mexico while others still wait.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/10/illegal-aliens-chant-si-se-puede-as-caravan-of-invaders-swells-to-14000/

also, ClintoNewsNetwork says Trump can't cut off Foreign Aid on his own:
Quote:
However, the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act prohibits the President from withholding -- or impounding -- money appropriated by Congress.
New York Rep. Eliot Engel, the top Democrat on the House Committee on Foreign Affairs, said Monday that his office has reached out to the Government Accountability Office to ensure that the President does not violated the act.
"Fortunately, Congress -- not the President -- has the power of the purse, and my colleagues and I will not stand idly by as this Administration ignores congressional intent," Engel said in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/22/politics/donald-trump-migrant-caravan-fact-check/index.html

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://media.giphy.com/media/wCqc1KRJ9cSKQ/giphy.gif

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm seeing pictures of these fucks burning the American flag. If that's true, these fuckers need to be turned back at all costs.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dammit, too far north... :cussing:

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
I'm seeing pictures of these fucks burning the American flag. If that's true, these fuckers need to be turned back at all costs.

from the link i posted on page 2:
http://www.apimages.com/metadata/Index/Honduras-US-Prostest/a854e74c13eb4c258d42f20f8d15457d/2/0
Quote:
Two people burn a United States flag during a protest in favor of the caravan of migrants that is currently stuck on the Guatemala-Mexico border, in front of the American embassy, in Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Friday, Oct. 19, 2018.

Quote:
Creation Date: October 19, 2018 02:41:35 PM
Submission Date: October 20, 2018 05:37:18 PM
Photographer: Fernando Antonio
Source: AP
Credit: ASSOCIATED PRESS
Resolution: 5616 x 3408 1.87 MB

Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

...and you guys said global swarming wasn't a real thing. :ROFLMAO:

Divided we fall.

Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:58 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Anybody else thinking that this might be a good time to invade Honduras?

Sounds like anyone capable of walking has left

Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Check out these quotes, and guess who said them:

A) “We simply cannot allow people to pour into the United States undetected, undocumented, unchecked.”

B) “The day when America could be the welfare system for Mexico is gone. We simply can't afford it.”

C) “People who enter the United States without our permission are illegal aliens and illegal aliens should not be treated the same as people who enter the U.S. legally.”

If you said A) Barack Obama, B) Dianne Feinstein and C) Chuck Schumer, give yourself a hand."

Out both sides of their mouths, as usual.

Vice President Pence claimed he was told by the President of Honduras that prominent Honduran Leftists with financing from Venezuela are behind this push to challenge our Nat'l Sovereignty and our borders

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/laura-i ... an-caravan

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Aren't there a few Saudi embassies along the way? Maybe setup a rest stop or two ....

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:58 am
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14  Next