Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Mule Needed-South to North

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:48 am

Well folks, I'm hoping one or a couple people may be able to help me out. I need help muling from Tacoma, up North, close to me. Anywhere nearer me would be a huge help. I'd be happy to toss my fellow member some cash for fuel, ammo, what have you.
If you may be able to help please let me know and I'll put you in touch with the other member. Thanks!

Re: Mule Needed-South to North

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:52 am

Damn. I saw this and thought "Yay! Something that I can help with!"

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:15 pm

Im free from tacoma to wallingford during the week no later then 3pm

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:35 pm

Bump for you. :bigsmile:

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:06 pm

If ya can wait a week or two the work schedule has me heading to Bellingham at the end of the month

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:08 pm

toys in the toybox wrote:If ya can wait a week or two the work schedule has me heading to Bellingham at the end of the month

I can, I dont want to, but I will(new toy and all ya know). I got another offer for the same time frame via PM. I really appreciate it. I just may take you up on it.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:37 pm

I've got the goods that J-bomb is jonsing for

I can drive a little north to meet up, just not 'Canada adjacent' right now

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:04 pm

How many kilos?

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:08 pm

I’m down to 87 kilos

Thanks for asking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:15 pm

If it don't take up too much space I can help. I'm gonna be in Auburn this Friday and returning to Whidbey Island via Burlington on Sunday. Times are still in the air, but the trip is a go.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:04 pm

It's just a quart size ziploc full of blanks. Shipping would be expensive since it's ORM-D.

I can drive up to Auburn any time on Friday.

Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:28 pm

funugy wrote:If it don't take up too much space I can help. I'm gonna be in Auburn this Friday and returning to Whidbey Island via Burlington on Sunday. Times are still in the air, but the trip is a go.

If you and Rocketscott could make that work, that'd be amazing. Let me know and I'll do whatever I can on my end.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:53 am

I got some unfortunate news. The mule is dead.

The reason for the trip was for my daughter's soccer tournament in Tukwila. Unfortunately she broke her arm at practice yesterday evening. She is in a temporary cast now with a follow-up tomorrow. Thus we will not be making the trip South.

Sorry for the short notice. My apologies.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:06 am

funugy wrote:I got some unfortunate news. The mule is dead.

The reason for the trip was for my daughter's soccer tournament in Tukwila. Unfortunately she broke her arm at practice yesterday evening. She is in a temporary cast now with a follow-up tomorrow. Thus we will not be making the trip South.

Wow! Dont worrry about the Mule. Sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:10 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
funugy wrote:I got some unfortunate news. The mule is dead.

Wow! Dont worrry about the Mule. Sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

Family first!
Post a reply