Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:26 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 So, i got Hemp Biscuits for my Dogs.... 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The old Timer Yellow Lab has some issues with Arthritis so i was looking for options for him and found them online. The added benefit was a calming effect, so suddenly they were much more interesting.

My Black Lab Female is a head case. Anxiety, tweaky, and just generally a mental case of a dog, she needs some of that Shit to calm her Ass down. :thumbsup2:

The order came today, and by weight they got some biscuits. 4 for the fat old timer and 3 and a 1/2 for the tweaky Bitch. Her dose was 3, but she is special. :rofl9:

Old fat dog slept the afternoon away and the tweaky dog did lose her edge for sure. They are both enjoying Beef Knuckles right now, (Munchies) and the Bitch didn't even try and steal his bone.

She does that all the time and she doesn't even want it. She will just take his Bone and then drop it off the Deck because it was his. Anyway, the fat dog appears more comfortable and the tweaky bitch is settled down so i see them as a good thing. :bigsmile:

https://canna-pet.com/?s=biscuits

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:17 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My year old Lab-Germn Shorthair Pointer is a handful. He is extremely hyper, very vocal and has MAJOR separation anxiety even though he is very rarely left alone. My eight year old Chihuahua mix is an absolute cunt, and although she is about 11lbs. she thinks she is 110lbs. and will bark at anything that moves.

I got these right before the 4th of July to keep them calm, and they worked so well I have continued to use them. The old hag gets so stoned she lays on her back, tongue out, and makes weird noises.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Can I get a couple of those?

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
The old hag gets so stoned she lays on her back, tongue out, and makes weird noises.

I knew a... never mind.

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
The old hag gets so stoned she lays on her back, tongue out, and makes weird noises.

I knew a... never mind.

My dog likes them to. :rofl9:

Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I had 6 biscuits....dude, i need a Pizza. :rofl9:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:04 pm

AR15L wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

I knew a... never mind.

I see what you did there....

Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:09 pm

CBD Relief 250 Cannabis tincture , you want something with low THC in it. We have two old dogs, a Corgi that was having severe nerve issues with her hind legs. She would just start twitching and spasming (sp) . Couldn't walk. Vet tried some steroids and didn't help. CBD stuff mad it so she can even run a little bit. Old Basset has arthritis and lot of pain, stuff helped him also. Doesn't seem to affect them beyond that, no real personality changes. 3 drops twice daily with food for the little Corgi and 5 drops for the Basset.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:07 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

heymagic wrote:
Doesn't seem to affect them beyond that, no real personality changes.

Ah yeah, I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hahaha................hemp doesn't have THC, or very low levels.......what, these have real marigeewanner?

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is this the guy that runs the dog biscuit production line?

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Lily, my Anatolian Shepherd/Great Pyrenees, is now ~5 and starting to slow down. Not that she was ever a high-energy dog, just much higher energy than your average purebred Pyr. Norman, who passed last August after a bout with bone cancer, could stay in the same spot, not moving, for a solid 16 hours under the right conditions.

I don't think I'd try these now--I want a medium-low energy dog, not a comatose dog--but it's sure good to know that they're out there in the event she's diagnosed with osteosarcoma--giant breeds tend towards the bone cancer. Even Fentanyl patches didn't work for Norman. Not that he showed pain, because that's not a Pyr thing, but myself and my veterinarian still tried palliative care to help him do things like walk outside in his last few weeks.

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

heymagic wrote:
CBD Relief 250 Cannabis tincture , you want something with low THC in it. We have two old dogs, a Corgi that was having severe nerve issues with her hind legs. She would just start twitching and spasming (sp) . Couldn't walk. Vet tried some steroids and didn't help. CBD stuff mad it so she can even run a little bit. Old Basset has arthritis and lot of pain, stuff helped him also. Doesn't seem to affect them beyond that, no real personality changes. 3 drops twice daily with food for the little Corgi and 5 drops for the Basset.

My dog was doing the same with her rear legs. It was a very sudden onset and lasted for over a month. One trip to the doggy chiropractor cured it. Instantly. The vet tried to give her all kinds of drugs and the doom and gloom that goes along with it. Glad I took her for an alignment check. That was over a year ago and she is still 100%.

Divided we fall.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Hahaha................hemp doesn't have THC, or very low levels.......what, these have real marigeewanner?

Green Garden Gold is over the counter. Zero THC involved. An excellent quality CBD product. My mom used the hand cream for awhile with amazing results.

Divided we fall.

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes, it's the CBD's that help with Joints, Pain etc. The dogs aren't "Stoned" by any means. They do have a calming effect, but it's not because they are "high". :bigsmile:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next