Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:55 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 2018 NFL Season friendly trash talk 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:
O line is starting to gel finally. Tom Cable, happy trails but you were handicapped a bit with spending.

#83 Moore needs to study basic edge route running. JFC. Plus I don’t think he can catch a cold.

Russ. Big dawg. THROW THE GODDAMN BALL AWAY! YOU’RE IN THE NFL! YOU CAN’T JUKE THEM ANYMORE!

Go Hawks

Moore has been the hero a couple times this year for the Hawks. He did have a terrible drop though on that slant route. Cant catch em all.

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dan360 wrote:
O line is starting to gel finally. Tom Cable, happy trails but you were handicapped a bit with spending.

#83 Moore needs to study basic edge route running. JFC. Plus I don’t think he can catch a cold.

Russ. Big dawg. THROW THE GODDAMN BALL AWAY! YOU’RE IN THE NFL! YOU CAN’T JUKE THEM ANYMORE!

Go Hawks

Russ' ability to extend plays is both a gift and a curse..

Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

^^ What JP said.

The game was very entertaining IMO. That first half only took about 58 minutes to conclude with commercials!

There were many plays that brought the victory for the Seahawks both on defense and offense. But the one that stood out for me was Russ's 40 yard scamper to keep that drive alive in the waning minutes of the 4th quarter.

They (hawks) didn't panic and stuck to their "game", GROUND CHUCK. That won the game for them.

I predicted an 8-8 season after watching their first 3 pre-season games but I'm happy they changed their offensive philosophy after week 2 during regular season.

GO Hawks!

Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Go Bears! :popcorn:

Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:11 pm

I am late to the party but Go Cowboys. Looks like the Boys and Hawks are likely to meet up again this year, or atleast right now that's the way it looks.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:10 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

PORTER wrote:
I am late to the party but Go Cowboys. Looks like the Boys and Hawks are likely to meet up again this year, or atleast right now that's the way it looks.

I hope so, the hawks need a new rival since the 49'ers started swirling the drain.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:45 pm
Profile WWW

Massivedesign wrote:
PORTER wrote:

I hope so, the hawks need a new rival since the 49'ers started swirling the drain.
Wouldn't the new rivalry be with the Rams?? I would think they would be your biggest challenge in the division for next few years atleast.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:01 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

PORTER wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
PORTER wrote:

Wouldn't the new rivalry be with the Rams?? I would think they would be your biggest challenge in the division for next few years atleast.

Probably, but my brother is a Cowboy fan, so fuck him. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:02 pm
Profile WWW

Massivedesign wrote:
PORTER wrote:
Massivedesign wrote:
PORTER wrote:

Probably, but my brother is a Cowboy fan, so fuck him. :ROFLMAO:
I already like him, you not so sure yet. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pretty much all Sherman has left is Trash Talk....but he was still a great Player for us.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I;ve not met Sherman personally but I've met his mother on two separate occasions. She is an amazing woman and you can tell she brought him up in a good home, with discipline. He will be successful Post-football, one of those "less than 22%" NFL players successful after football, mark my words.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sherm's a good dude and a self promoter to the fullest. I have met and chatted with him on several occasions and on the third time he remembered me by name and even asked how my Daughter was doing.

Once his football career is over, he will be working for the NFL players union. Book it.

Most rude celebrity I ever met was the HOF baseball player Jim Rice, that guy is a fucking asshole. He was an asst. coach with the Red Sox at the time and I saw a young kid, maybe five or six approach him with a baseball that had been autographed by several players already and asked for an autograph. He put his bag down, grabbed the ball, pen and threw the ball literally down the block. He then looked square at the kid and said "Jim Rice doesn't sign fucking autographs". Needless to say the kid was in tears, and his Dad was pissed.

All of us standing there were completely in shock, and one of the Red Sox players (Mo Vaughn) came over and talked with his Dad. He apologized, and said he would have a special surprise waiting for him at will call at the stadium. He ended up getting a signed jersey, bat, team ball (minus Rice) and tickets to the series that weekend.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Last edited by CQBgopher on Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next