Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 8:40 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 ABC to continue 'Roseanne', just without Roseanne. 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Fox picked up the show..... Winning.

Do you have a link? Didn't see this when I searched for it.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed May 30, 2018 7:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Alpine wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
Fox picked up the show..... Winning.

Do you have a link? Didn't see this when I searched for it.

I saw this come across on Twitter when I looked this morning, but it might be fake since they are the only ones reporting it.
https://twitter.com/BreakingNLive/statu ... 9162496000

Wed May 30, 2018 7:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Only site I could find it on was a news parody site claiming Fox was 'ok with occasional racism.'

Meanwhile, MSNBC has gone full Deplorable.
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... -barr.html

Now watch this cockroach backpeddle and claim "significant" is less than 1%.

Quote:
“I want to make something clear, I’m going to guarantee you this is not the last you’ve seen of him (Beto),” Biden said Monday evening during a campaign rally in Dallas. “You’re (Beto) going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re (Beto) going to be the one who leads this effort.”

https://www.newsweek.com/beto-orourke-g ... ns-1465738
Quote:
[Beto O'Rourke Suggests Police Would 'Visit' Homes To Implement Proposed Assault Weapons Ban] "In that case, I think that there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm... ..."If someone does not turn in an AR-15 or an AK-47, one of these weapons of war...then that weapon will be taken from them"

Wed May 30, 2018 11:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's one story I read on this:
Title:Why ABC had no choice but to dump Roseanne

The threat of massive advertiser boycotts outweighs any fear of stoking Trump’s fury, experts say.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/29/roseanne-abc-canceled-boycotts-trump-611593

Wed May 30, 2018 12:10 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Someone else is offering her a spot for her show. Of course, with this being a new start-up, it would be a benefit for him.

https://www.9news.com/article/news/loca ... -560007038

Wed May 30, 2018 1:45 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Once she grabbed her crotch during the SSB, I stopped caring what she did.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Wed May 30, 2018 4:35 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BadKarma wrote:
Once she grabbed her crotch during the SSB, I stopped caring what she did.

And spit at the same time.

Yep. Never watched the original but did watch the first 2 eps of new show.

The greatest thing that's come out about all of this is the hypocrisy of the left and took their eye off of Trump for a few days. Trump probably killed a few more Obama executive orders that haven't been reported.

Thu May 31, 2018 2:48 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Quote:
Samantha Bee and TBS apologize for calling Ivanka Trump a “feckless c*nt”

Well I guess it doesn't matter what you say...its who you are and what person you're referring to...

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/31/17414172/ ... mp-apology

Up till today I didnt know there was a Samammtha Bee.

Seems like a nice lady :ROFLMAO: .....should I take her to visit my 95 yr old Gramma?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu May 31, 2018 1:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yes, yes, you should take the Bee lady to see your granny - so granny can knock the shit out of her for being lower than meth head trailer trash without a license.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Thu May 31, 2018 2:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

While "feckless c***" is bad, it's not racist. All this namecalling needs to stop though!

Thu May 31, 2018 2:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Duke EB wrote:
While "feckless c***" is bad, it's not racist. All this namecalling needs to stop though!

But... but... it's our 1st amendment rights. :bigsmile:

Thu May 31, 2018 3:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Duke EB wrote:

I believe that falls into the sexist category.

Thu May 31, 2018 3:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

os2firefox wrote:
Duke EB wrote:

What?? Cunt is sexist?? Who knew?

Thu May 31, 2018 3:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

os2firefox wrote:
Duke EB wrote:

Is it sexist if a woman says it about another woman? :ROFLMAO:

Thu May 31, 2018 3:48 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Duke EB wrote:
os2firefox wrote:
Duke EB wrote:

Is it sexist if a woman says it about another woman? :ROFLMAO:

Based on another popular example involved in the racism debate, I do not think so.
But... Logical thought process and equal treatment don't seem to be part of this equation, so we'd need to hear from the experts at CNN and other MSM to find out just exactly what is right and what is wrong.
Thank god that they're here for us.

Thu May 31, 2018 4:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next