Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:45 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next
 China is A**ho 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Y'all snicker up your sleeves when I go on my rants, but I'm pretty sure you won't be laughing when your grandchildren have to go up agin the Red Army and their children have to learn Cantonese.

Keep buying your Chinese knock-offs so you can save a nickel... this shit is deadly serious.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/10/18/de ... 5-84003577

Chinese global aspirations. Asymetric warfare, ASAT tech, cultural and FINANCIAL warfare, espionage.

Oh! But did you see the sale at Primary arms?

Man I don't laugh at all. I don't have time to dig in like you do, but I know the Chinese. I don't see many taking them f'ing serious and CHINA are GD serious about dominating this planet. Chuckleheads won't be laughing then.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

and did you read the comments? From Black-pilled:

"I was just reading a transcript of David Goldman's Heritage Foundation lecture "What Is China’s Grand Strategy?"

https://www.heritage.org/as...

He, like Gertz (and this author) argue that the West (or America at least) needs to stand up to China, most likely with the use of military force, or asymmetric and "cultural" warfare.

But Goldman and Gertz and Daniel all make the same foundational error: there is no West anymore. There is no America anymore. Men like Goldman and Gertz and Daniel spent their whole lives destroying it root and branch. What culture is there to stand up to China's? What people to stand up to the Chinese? Heck, considering the atomization, fracturing, and decay in our societies, I don't think you can even use the term "West" anymore. I am a fighting age white male. You think I'd gear up to fight China for the globalist vision you evil men have forced down the West's throats for decades? You think I'm fighting a civilizational war for people who destroyed my civilization? For that matter you think the latinos and asians (many of them Chinese) and africans you've imported into the West by the tens of millions are going to?

You f-ed up, boys. You killed the golden goose.

I won't be fighting China. I will fight YOU."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Yep. Chuckleheads.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

May as well bang the hell out of this drum:

https://www.theatlantic.com/internation ... ap/406756/

The Thucydides Trap.

"The defining question about global order for this generation is whether China and the United States can escape Thucydides’s Trap. The Greek historian’s metaphor reminds us of the attendant dangers when a rising power rivals a ruling power—as Athens challenged Sparta in ancient Greece, or as Germany did Britain a century ago. Most such contests have ended badly, often for both nations, a team of mine at the Harvard Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs has concluded after analyzing the historical record. In 12 of 16 cases over the past 500 years, the result was war. When the parties avoided war, it required huge, painful adjustments in attitudes and actions on the part not just of the challenger but also the challenged."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:27 am

The Chinese have the advantage of "far sight". They are unified and in it for the long haul.

The West suffers from "near sight". If a profit or advantage is not immediate we wont commit and will often quit will the goal in sight.

Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Confucius Societies. Public universities grant millions and other resources. Some claim them to be espionage hubs.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruptio ... 1023202049

FJB

Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's JW article on intellectual theft.

Remember during Bill Clinton's terms? The Los Alamos incident(s) with hard drives being stolen? It would have been racist to prosecute the spy....

The Chinese are banging us like a drum.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/corruptio ... 1127164819

FJB

Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

From "Special Economic Zones"
-essentially, fenced off port areas where international trading partners establish an economic "embassy" of sorts; it's treated as foreign soil.. Their laws apply within the zone and they can avoid or reduce trade tariffs by operating out of these zones. They've been proposed in America; critics say it allows a potentially hostile trading partner to establish "beach heads" long before hostilities (if any) break out.

to buying Canadian oil platforms for pennies on the dollar from their little cuck-prime minister...

to Establishing African Empires... China is dancing all over us.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... newsletter

China is building enormous self sustaining CHINESE cities across Africa. Is Venezuela and the rest of SA next?

FJB

Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:51 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Our Asian (Chinese) Overlords:

https://youtu.be/gngDKsn8j9M

FJB

Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Interesting take on it

He misses THE big factor for why Chinese were buying in Vancouver and other dominions. Hong Kong

The lease was up in 1997 and it reverted back to Chinese control. Before that people of Hong Kong could move between other British dominions with much less regulation. In the video he has a 20 year time line but that's well after all this kicked off

It was always a bit crazy but closer to the handoff it got worse. Kids were flying into Vancouver with suitcases full of cash, buying houses sight unseen for millions. My uncle was a jeweler. People would have him make the most ridiculous things out of gold. They needed to put all that money somewhere and jewelry is quite portable

Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:58 pm

RocketScott wrote:
Interesting take on it

He misses THE big factor for why Chinese were buying in Vancouver and other dominions. Hong Kong

The lease was up in 1997 and it reverted back to Chinese control. Before that people of Hong Kong could move between other British dominions with much less regulation. In the video he has a 20 year time line but that's well after all this kicked off

It was always a bit crazy but closer to the handoff it got worse. Kids were flying into Vancouver with suitcases full of cash, buying houses sight unseen for millions. My uncle was a jeweler. People would have him make the most ridiculous things out of gold. They needed to put all that money somewhere and jewelry is quite portable

That is a good point. I have been to Hong Kong three times and I was amazed how cosmopolitan (holy shit, I don't use that word often) it was. I remember thinking in the mid 90s that Hong Kong returning to chinese control would not be a good thing.

Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Looks like you Primary Arms shoppers' Premier, Chairman Xi Jing Ping, says that Americans owning guns is a big problem:

https://youtu.be/3zPdPIGmMmM

Push back from the clamor in Hong Kong for their own version of the 2nd Amendment?

FJB

Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

China's new three engine drone.

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/ch ... newsletter

FJB

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://libertystate.org/2020/04/06/lib ... ill-gates/

FJB

Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:55 pm

jukk0u wrote:
https://libertystate.org/2020/04/06/liberty-state-radio-episode-28-chinese-virus-chinese-maoists-and-bill-gates/

The link did not go to a video. But I will explore the site. :bigsmile:

Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 296 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next