Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:18 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Seven on a golf cart designed for two? I'm sure that no alcohol was involved.

Tue May 28, 2019 4:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Seven on a golf cart designed for two? I'm sure that no alcohol was involved.

Didn't know golf carts designed for two have a back seat with seat belts.

Tue May 28, 2019 8:46 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

This guy.....

https://mynorthwest.com/1410202/olympia ... unch-time/

Hey PUSSY dont blame your poor adult eating manners on a frikken 15 minute lunch in grade school??????....TF Really?

Ohhhhhh The HUMANITY!!!!!!

Quote:
“From grades one through five we had lunch at 11:30,” Tim said. “It started at 11:30 and it ended at 11:45. You had 15 minutes to get your lunch, get in line to get hot lunch or to pick up your sack lunch, find a seat, eat your lunch and take the refuse to the garbage and also to get out on the playground. Fifteen minutes to do all of that.”

What will be Next?

And who refers to trash as Refuse?

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Believe it or not, but I cannot get rid of a fast-eating habit that I have developed after I spent five years in boarding school and two years in the Soviet Army.
It is still confusing my friends: they just started an appetizer and I am already finished with a dessert.
:doh1:

Last edited by surevaliance on Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:20 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

surevaliance wrote:
Believe it or not, but I cannot get rid of a fast-eating habit that I have developed after I spent five years in boarding school and two years in the Soviet Army.
It is still confusing my friends: they just started an appetizer and I am already finished with a dessert.

I can beleive that....

Way different in my opinion than this guy....

They way he puts it it was so bad that Im amazed the whole frikken school doesn't eat like that.

But Nope, just him.

The term 'him' or any other male gender identifier I used in this post...is used loosely

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:46 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is what I act like when I eat!
:ROFLMAO:

Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:55 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

surevaliance wrote:
:doh1:

Same here. My friend tells me to use 30 minutes as a general rule for eating one meal. Not appetizer and main course, just one portion of the meal. I still can't spend that long eating but it is a good suggestion.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:26 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

the video says it all: WTF?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Shit-tattle times reports that a 65 y.o. Selah man was arrested for having sex, over the past couple of years with a minor.

The offender's daughter confronted him about this and then phoned the police...

whereupon he shot himself in the face... with a crossbow.... twice.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
The Shit-tattle times reports that a 65 y.o. Selah man was arrested for having sex, over the past couple of years with a minor.

Its actually a linked article from the Yakima Herald. (Not that it makes a ton of difference)

According to the article, he had already been to the hospital for treatment, and been released. Picked up on a traffic stop at some later unspecified time.

What I take away from this story is...the "Mozambique". Not sufficient with a crossbow.

Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Its actually a linked article from the Yakima Herald. (Not that it makes a ton of difference)

According to the article, he had already been to the hospital for treatment, and been released. Picked up on a traffic stop at some later unspecified time.

What I take away from this story is...the "Mozambique". Not sufficient with a crossbow.

Really poorly written, whoever it was...

He had sex with a 14 year old girl for 2 years....

Really?

Was she 14 when it started, 14 when it ended, or was she somehow 14 for 2 years?

It makes giving creedence & priority to the other facts more difficult...

Shot himself twice with a crossbow...hmmm....pistol style, or did he have long arms?

Two crossbows, or did he shoot himself, and with an arrow protruding from his face, reload, and shoot again?

It's like, let's take sensationalized adjectives and just throw them against the wall....

Thu Jun 20, 2019 7:56 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Talk about a messed-up family situation:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ohio-serial-killers-mother-stabbed-to-death-in-inside-home-3-children-also-injured-police-say

Serial killer, in prison for 3 murders, has a son who lives with his grandmother (the serial killer's mother). One of the grandmother's other grandsons came into her house in the middle of the night, stabbed her to death and injured 3 other kids, 2 of whom are his own brothers. One of the children stabbed is also the serial killer's son. Two of the kids escaped to a neighbor and called police, who found the killer in the shower when they arrive. Only the grandmother died in the attack.

Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://youtu.be/7RBWuYFeg9Y

Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jesus, yet another display of nonexistent fighting skills. Just pathetic

Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Non-existent class or couth as well.

Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 155  Next