Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hell...that ain't nothin. Some oh them tv preachers can knock out like 50 people with one swipe of the arm.

Eddie Dean wrote:
jackass wrote:
JOEY B. TOONZ - GEN Z AND IDIOCRACY
https://www.bitchute.com/video/bMiDZw9V2N0a/
Public mental illness as demonstrated by the Gen Z crowd and moderated by Joey B. Toonz.

SUBWAY NARCISSISTS
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vpuz7o7mt8Ly/

WHY ARE PEOPLE TRIPPING?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/YTY3RsF2cefd/

Joey B is great! :thumbsup2:

What's sad is how many people believe in "woo" martial arts. I once went to a seminar for something like this. When it came to my turn to get knocked out by some no-touch bullshit, I didn't comply like the rest of the sheeple. The fat slob of a sensei and his minions weren't too happy. I doubt I changed the minds of most adult children in the room. You know what? I need to go to more of these "woo" martial arts seminars as an non-compliant participant.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:42 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PW45 wrote:
jackass wrote:
https://thepostmillennial.com/wa-gov-predicts-summer-full-of-blackouts-destruction-and-death

Lord Inslee (D-Washington) sent an eerie letter to his supporters on Monday predicting that they are in for a summer of "blackouts, destruction, and death" over the alleged climate crisis.

The letter was sent directly after Lord Inslee gave tacit support for destroying four dams (the ones that were left after Obama destroyed some) along the Snake River which account for 8 percent of Washington's annual electricity generation, Environmental Director of Washington Policy Center Todd Meyers reports

ahh, back to the ole fear mongering tactic lolol

But if we destroy all our dams how are we going to charge our cars????

Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
PW45 wrote:
jackass wrote:
https://thepostmillennial.com/wa-gov-predicts-summer-full-of-blackouts-destruction-and-death

Lord Inslee (D-Washington) sent an eerie letter to his supporters on Monday predicting that they are in for a summer of "blackouts, destruction, and death" over the alleged climate crisis.

The letter was sent directly after Lord Inslee gave tacit support for destroying four dams (the ones that were left after Obama destroyed some) along the Snake River which account for 8 percent of Washington's annual electricity generation, Environmental Director of Washington Policy Center Todd Meyers reports

Solar and wind farms of course. Nevermind there isn't enough of either to take the place of the dams, but we can't build the solar infrastructure first now could we...the dams must go NOW!

Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:13 pm

Gotta remember --- this is the same 'President' that WITHDREW THE TROOPS before the evacuation of Afghanistan....
Do you expect more of him?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

beckdw wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
PW45 wrote:
jackass wrote:

Solar and wind farms of course. Nevermind there isn't enough of either to take the place of the dams, but we can't build the solar infrastructure first now could we...the dams must go NOW!

Solar is so yesterday. Solar enough to power the average household and a car or two is out of reach for all but the .0001 percent. We will all get bean diets and methane powered bicycles with anus pipe bicycle seats. Fart or peddle, the only freedom of choice that will be left.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Give a man a fishing pole, and he will drink too much beer, get tangled in fish line, hook himself in the nose casting, fall overboard, and either drown, or, go home hungry and wet. Give a man a case of dynamite, and he will feed the whole town for a year!

BE ON NOTICE:
PRIVACY NOTICE: Warning - any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using this website or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/or the comments made about my photos or any other "picture" art posted on my profile.

You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee, agent, student or any personnel under your direction or control.

The contents of this profile are PRIVATE and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law. UCC 1-103 1-308 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE

Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RENCORP wrote:
beckdw wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
PW45 wrote:
jackass wrote:

Solar is so yesterday. Solar enough to power the average household and a car or two is out of reach for all but the .0001 percent. We will all get bean diets and methane powered bicycles with anus pipe bicycle seats. Fart or peddle, the only freedom of choice that will be left.

But we could have all we want...if we just reduce the world population to about 500mil and keep it there, they'll say.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Ganesh was pissed!!!

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ ... s-ceremony

"Seventy-year-old Maya Murmu was collecting water in Odisha’s Mayurbhanj district when she was attacked by the elephant that had escaped from the Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary...

That same evening, when family members were performing her last rites, the animal appeared suddenly and took the woman's body from the pyre. Print India said it again trampled her corpse, threw it and fled."

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Ganesh was pissed!!!

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/ ... s-ceremony

"Seventy-year-old Maya Murmu was collecting water in Odisha’s Mayurbhanj district when she was attacked by the elephant that had escaped from the Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary...

That same evening, when family members were performing her last rites, the animal appeared suddenly and took the woman's body from the pyre. Print India said it again trampled her corpse, threw it and fled."

I shouldn't laugh at this. Karma and all. :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :bigsmile: icon_eek

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

While going westbound on the PA Turnpike yesterday evening, I saw a huge line of bikers headed for Philly. There had to be about 100+ going that way. Some on not so street legal bikes. Anyway, they were riding on a lane that is currently milled repaving work. Right lane is uneven by a few inches. I saw a couple of bikes flipping in that zone. I didn't see the riders' bodies flying in the air. I bet being bounced and sliding on the left lane was like a cheese grater. I hope for their sake they were wearing protective gear. Given it was a massive showing of Philly biker boyz, I doubt they were wearing adequate protection. I bet it wasn't pretty.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
…I bet it wasn't pretty.

Quick and easy tattoo removal

Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
…I bet it wasn't pretty.

Quick and easy tattoo removal

Indeed.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:41 am

Don't know where this was.... but WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/S6CSr3qyZq0w/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Any context so i don't have to blindly click a link? :popcorn:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
Any context so i don't have to blindly click a link? :popcorn:

I got a good laugh at it,
Spoiler: show
cock and balls fucking a vag. as one
people now and days

Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Competitive eater Joey Chestnut put a protestor in a chokehold during a hot dog eating contest and still won.

Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 2311 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99 ... 155  Next