Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:28 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 155  Next
 The WTF Thread? What makes you go: Wait, WHAT?! 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

New York this week became the second state to enact a law intended to force firearms manufacturers to adopt microstamping, a technology by which guns imprint tiny codes on ammunition cartridges as they are fired — creating a unique signature police could use to help solve crimes.

Big questions remain, though, about whether the new law will actually result in such guns being offered for sale.

California passed a similar law 15 years ago. Since then, no handgun capable of microstamping has been introduced for sale in that state.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 2:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

State ordered to pay $250 a day to man accused of attacking 2 women at transit stops
komonews.com/news/local/state-ordered-to-pay-250-a-day-to-man-accused-of-attacking-2-women-at-transit-stops

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
State ordered to pay $250 a day to man accused of attacking 2 women at transit stops
komonews.com/news/local/state-ordered-to-pay-250-a-day-to-man-accused-of-attacking-2-women-at-transit-stops

I hope you got your quarterly taxes out on time... they're going to need that mon-neh...

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Pablo wrote:

I hope you got your quarterly taxes out on time... they're going to need that mon-neh...

I could bring this up with any number of people. They would think it nuts. Then they still mark the big D on their ballots....

Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

No flies on Frank.

https://komonews.com/news/local/court-r ... m-for-days

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

When ya gotta go...............

Damn.

Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:14 pm

Just reading that and several thoughts.....
- He shot her in the bathroom and still used the bathroom..... WOW - he must have thought she really deserved it to do that kinda shit. Probably thought to himself 'I should have done this sooner'... It would be interesting to hear the back story as to why he did it.

- $2 mil bail for this old guy???? I would bet he'd have a hard time scraping up $5-10k for bail..... Yet repeat offenders get out on NO bail.... Seems a bit out of whack to me.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

And I bet he left the toilet seat down the whole time.....

Too soon?

Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Just 21 days detention.

https://www.winknews.com/2022/06/09/kid ... detention/

Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PW45 wrote:
yay, sure, more security for Judges! but when it comes to our kids in schools we blame it on the guns. Or put the responsibility of staying safe on the kids "run/fight/hide". Tell that fucking judge to run/fight/hide!

https://www.foxnews.com/media/judge-est ... -kavanaugh

Quote:
The incident resonated deeply for Salas, whose 20-year-old son Daniel was killed in a racially motivated attack on her New Jersey home over 22 months ago by a man upset over her handling of a case.

So, which is it?

'You handled my case bad, so I'm gonna hurt you' or 'I don't like your skin color, so I'm gonna hurt you' ?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Listen to this article
0:00 / 3:26
1X
BeyondWords
A kidnapping suspect called Seattle police officers during a chase, telling them a newly passed Democratic law prevented them from pursuing him, new audio shows.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-alle ... law-police

Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"Before I begin, I don’t have Facebook or any other social media so if this has been brought up let me know.
I was out fixing fence yesterday and my tenants boy came down and wanted to give me a hand, think he’s around 10-11. We get a hole patched and start looking for more. Not sure how it got brought up but school comes up and he tells me his dad is going to let him do the same as my kids and go 100% online. Told him that’s good but it’s probably a lot harder. He says he knows but his dad doesn’t want him in public school anymore. I asked why.
Now this is where my mind gets sorta blown, “there putting litter boxes in the bathrooms so kids can do their business”. I looked and asked him huh? He said yah, these kids call them selves furries and act like cats and dogs.
Now I’m intrigued, are you serious? Yep! They go around barking or meowing in the halls and even in class.

I believe there is only two sexes male and female and we all have seen what’s come of that, now dogs and cats?
Someone please explain how and why this could even be possible? This world is going down the pot quick."

Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I've heard of furries and the disruption to classroom learning they represent, but the litterbox thing is a new twist. The administrators who find catering to this mental illness is 'ok' are as ill, at best.

FJB

Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pure fucking insanity. People need to quit indulging and enabling those with severe mental illnesses.

Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:10 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What the deuce?

Border agents falsely accused of whipping migrants will face administrative penalty.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/border-pa ... p-punished

FJB

Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2312 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97 ... 155  Next