Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:01 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383 ... 409  Next
 Post a random video thread. 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Eddie Dean wrote:
I found this interview more intriguing than the one with Andrew Tate. There are some solid points made in it.

I saw Richard Gage speak in 2010-2012 in Seattle. Was a very good discussion.

Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:40 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
I found this interview more intriguing than the one with Andrew Tate. There are some solid points made in it.

Richard Gage seems to verify his conclusions with data. Interesting the host brought up other topics such as: Lady Di death, moon landing, flat earth and the Richard Gage essentially says, "let me look at the data". Most everything they teach you in school is a lie. Don't believe everything the media/education tells you.

The 9/11 talk was essentially a good roll up of what we learned in the last 20 years in a coherent form. Great interview.

Eddie Dean wrote:
I'm no longer on the fence about AT. Andrew Tate is nothing but a grifter and con artist. When Coffeezilla goes after somebody, he leaves no stone unturned.

Andrew Tate does speak truth and is self made, but yeah, I would not subscribe to any of his stuff. He is right to where you need a good network of people you can draw from and learn. Much of that can be from real world experience, or private education or tutoring.

I downloaded and listen to some of Andrew Tate's podcasts and they were dry and didn't seemed to be real polished, at least the ones I listened to. He's a great person to interview, but maybe doesn't have the sophistication to be a host, yet. Yeah, and the honesty/integrity part, about his private education. Although he could probably teach you more about the real world than the public fool system. He has some interesting stories and experiences.

#1 Andrew Tate advice: If you have low self esteem or depression problems, go to a gym or similar and work out. Or I might add help out others in need.

Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

Richard Gage seems to verify his conclusions with data. Interesting the host brought up other topics such as: Lady Di death, moon landing, flat earth and the Richard Gage essentially says, "let me look at the data". Most everything they teach you in school is a lie. Don't believe everything the media/education tells you.

The 9/11 talk was essentially a good roll up of what we learned in the last 20 years in a coherent form. Great interview.

Eddie Dean wrote:
I'm no longer on the fence about AT. Andrew Tate is nothing but a grifter and con artist. When Coffeezilla goes after somebody, he leaves no stone unturned.

Andrew Tate does speak truth and is self made, but yeah, I would not subscribe to any of his stuff. He is right to where you need a good network of people you can draw from and learn. Much of that can be from real world experience, or private education or tutoring.

I downloaded and listen to some of Andrew Tate's podcasts and they were dry and didn't seemed to be real polished, at least the ones I listened to. He's a great person to interview, but maybe doesn't have the sophistication to be a host, yet. Yeah, and the honesty/integrity part, about his private education. Although he could probably teach you more about the real world than the public fool system. He has some interesting stories and experiences.

#1 Andrew Tate advice: If you have low self esteem or depression problems, go to a gym or similar and work out. Or I might add help out others in need.

Not going to argue against the bold part. Hitting the gym is a wonderful way to improve your mental and physical health. It's amazing what setting a goal of either gaining weight by putting on muscle or setting a goal to lose an X amount of weight can do for a person. I know in my case, I hit a nasty slump of depression some years back when I started putting on weight faster than I could shed it through dieting and the usual physical activity. I eventually got to a point where I hated how I looked and decided to get back into Muay Thai Kickboxing after many, many years away from it. I lost 60lbs in a matter of 4 months. It has done wonders. I've been able to keep my weight at 2012 levels since hitting the gym again. I consistently walk around between 210 and 215lbs.

I recommend it for those on here who want to get back into shape in a quick-like fashion. You just gotta control your diet and stick with the regimen. A one hour session is a burn of damn near 1,000 calories.

As far as the rest of his content. I find it troubling how he has an answer for everything. He comes off as a total bullshitter. He reminds me of a snake in the grass real estate agent I had business dealings with 3 years ago. The same general vibe is given off and he does the same thing when it comes to being incapable of looking the hosts directly in their eyes. His sunglasses make it difficult to see where he's really staring. I doubt it's ever on those two guys for extended periods of time. Andrew has fine tuned an image of his self and turned it into a caricature.

He does have a legitimate MTK record. That record, however, is padded with victories against tomato can fighters. He never fought anybody of significant skill compared to his. He was never truly challenged during his stint in the sport. I'd probably do a better job at 39 years of age against him. First lesson they teach you in any combat sport is to keep your hands up at all times. He doesn't do that. He leaves them down by his lower ribs. A fighter with very quick hands and elbows would have a field day on his face. Leaving your face exposed is some rookie level shit that you would expect from beginners who will learn a harsh lesson real fast when partnered with more experienced people during gym sessions. The jabs won't be super stiff but enough to get your attention. Don't want it to happen? Keep your hands up!

Sat Sep 24, 2022 8:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Less talk and more video!

Anyway, I missed this: U.S. Army adopted the SIG Spear as its service rifle?

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Sep 24, 2022 9:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Okay, Ju, here is MOAR video and less typing! :bigsmile: The Sumerians were always interesting to me. It's a shame ISIS destroyed much of their historic sites in Iraq.

Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:31 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What fighting to the very last second looks like...

https://youtube.com/shorts/un9L5FX3YFc?feature=share

Guy is doing some kind of skydiving involving acrobatics with a special wing looking chute, when it collapses on him. He throws his reserve quickly, but it tangles as well. Guy literally fought for his life the entire plummet.

Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is incredibly stupid.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:54 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is incredibly stupid.

How can you be so certain aircraft are in "perfectly good" shape? I've skydived a few dozen times and survived each time. So has everybody else I know, including a former Deutsche Bundeswehr paratrooper who logged his 20,000th jump a couple years ago. :thumbsup2:

Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5VSjKAKNalw

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:23 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

A small tidbit of the interview. Find the entire thing.

Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Take the light rail they said

It'll be safer than driving they said...

Mon Sep 26, 2022 3:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ingbuttons
One Year Ago Today, the Greatest Chant Was Captured on Live TV – And “LET’S GO BRANDON!” Was Born (VIDEO)

Mon Oct 03, 2022 6:26 am

Possibly NSFW.... but quick.....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0p8SacVQdiZw/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Is there a way to post youtube shorts?

https://youtube.com/shorts/u9522E1n7n8?feature=share

FJB

Thu Oct 06, 2022 2:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383 ... 409  Next