Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:09 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 6129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382 ... 409  Next
 Post a random video thread. 

I saw this yesterday and tried to post it, but I don't know how to imbed the YT 'short' vids.....
Luckily I was able to find it still in my 'copy' list.

https://youtube.com/shorts/JS-HfJnkZbw?feature=share

Well what do you know.... I figured it out :bigsmile:

Oh shit.... never mind.... :wink05:

One more time :thumbsup2:

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
This cop is my spirit animal. Notice how mouthy the shithead is until the cop gives it right back. Reminds me of what happened yesterday morning.

Andrew Tate did say to exercise respect while in public. This applies to high pressure professions who might be having a bad day. Do you have bad days? You don't know when being pissy will set someone off. Or politeness or respect will make someone's day.

"Do you like your job at NASA in physics?"

Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
This cop is my spirit animal. Notice how mouthy the shithead is until the cop gives it right back. Reminds me of what happened yesterday morning.

Andrew Tate did say to exercise respect while in public. This applies to high pressure professions who might be having a bad day. Do you have bad days? You don't know when being pissy will set someone off. Or politeness or respect will make someone's day.

I'm polite at first up until the shithead I'm dealing with wants to run their mouth. I've had it with the disrespect I see from others. Being calm and courteous doesn't work on some people. It does in an ideal world. Unfortunately we don't live in an ideal world.

I'm still on the fence about Andrew Tate.

Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:

:rofl9:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:20 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ESG...

being ghey is just.... mmmwa!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
ESG...

being ghey is just.... mmmwa!

Reality right there.

Just about every show.......tells you, GAY IS OK! So there.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:

No man or woman in their right mind would put a ring on that Karen's finger. :throwup:

Here is Eye Patch McCain being called out. Dan Crenshaw does NOT like being called short. :ROFLMAO:

Wed Sep 21, 2022 4:22 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Eddie Dean wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

No man or woman in their right mind would put a ring on that Karen's finger. :throwup:

Here is Eye Patch McCain being called out. Dan Crenshaw does NOT like being called short. :ROFLMAO:

That's no woman....ugly heffer

Its Puerto Rican Fiance is a BS story as well.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:38 pm

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I found this interview more intriguing than the one with Andrew Tate. There are some solid points made in it.

I'm no longer on the fence about AT. Andrew Tate is nothing but a grifter and con artist. When Coffeezilla goes after somebody, he leaves no stone unturned.

Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

[quote="golddigger14s"][/quote]

Sorry, this video was posted last page, by none other than MadPick. You get a WaGuns strike. Now go sit in the corner for a day then you can come back.

Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:42 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiHbpWCgt7o

Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:29 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6129 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 376, 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382 ... 409  Next