Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:07 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 FREE political images (again) 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

language

Spoiler: show
ImageImage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs2_mqdfaJM#t=45
[youtube2]xs2_mqdfaJM#t=45[/youtube2]

Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

need something stronger....it''s not working

Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:) a

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BILL: WHY IS SHE SAYING THAT CRAP??
CHELSEA: I DON'T KNOW DAD, SHE'S OLD AND SICK WHAT DO YOU WANT??
BILL: I CAN'T TAKE IT!
#debate

Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:05 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

TCSA & NRA Range Safety Officer
Life Member - NRA, SAF & TCSA
Member - CCRKBA, GOA
RWVA Rifleman

Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:21 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Remind me again who the bigots are.

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You really don't think that a Trumpie would do this? Especially given how quickly the GOP is trying to distance themselves from their own candidate? :facepalm2:

"If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun."
~Tenzin Gyatso, aka His Holiness the Dalai Lama

"We who are strong have an obligation to bear with the failings of the weak, and not to please ourselves."
~ Romans 15:1

"Ils Ont Les Armes, On Les Emmerde, On A Le Champagne!"~Charlie Hebdo, November 2015

Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:09 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

glockgirl wrote:
You really don't think that a Trumpie would do this? Especially given how quickly the GOP is trying to distance themselves from their own candidate? :facepalm2:

I think its entirely possible. There is no proof either way on this event, yet. I guess we will know more about who did it and their motivation when the BATFE finds out more through their investigation.

"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Something for everyone here!

https://imgur.com/gallery/tjgpb

Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:52 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Multiple positions is a good plan if you intend to deceive your constituents.

TCSA & NRA Range Safety Officer
Life Member - NRA, SAF & TCSA
Member - CCRKBA, GOA
RWVA Rifleman

Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:24 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

twoclones wrote:
Multiple positions is a good plan if you intend to deceive your constituents.

Would have been more appropriate if it was a pic of a two-headed pig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother
" - William Shakespeare

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:42 am

glockgirl wrote:

Lol!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup: :throwup:

Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next