Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:43 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Marxist Republic of Seattle 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The globalist/marxist overthrow of Seattle/Washington was prominently on display by their disdain and outright cancellation of a dance troupe dressed in Old Glory styled stage outfits.

Seems they were 'triggered' by the U.S. flag. :flag: :flag: :flag:

"A troupe of line dancing women were effectively booted out of a contest in Seattle after some members of the audience complained that they had been “triggered” by the stars and stripes outfits of the performers.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lin ... ag-outfits.

Your neighbors are fucking losers, y'all.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:42 am

If the American flag offends you... Renounce your citizenship and GTFO. We HAD this debate in the 1770s and YOUR part of the continent is called Canada.

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:56 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

That is REALLY disturbing.

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

MadPick wrote:

What disturbs me about this is they were asked to leave because someone complained. SOMEBODY is always complaining about SOMETHING.

Name the complainers.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:50 pm

rodell wrote:
MadPick wrote:

What disturbs me about this is they were asked to leave because someone complained. SOMEBODY is always complaining about SOMETHING.

Name the complainers.

Then we need to beat them at their own game, complain about EVERY little thing no matter how trivial looking for microaggressions and "hate crimes."

"Make them live by their own rules."--Saul Alinsky

What have YOU done to defend your gun rights against the idiots in DC and Olympia today?

Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Then we need to beat them at their own game, complain about EVERY little thing no matter how trivial looking for microaggressions and "hate crimes."

"Make them live by their own rules."--Saul Alinsky

Sadly nothing will come of it.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:10 pm

At the very least if we keep them buried under a deluge of complaints it keeps them busy digging themselves out from under 'em.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Someone didn’t feel “safe”. Idiots. If you don’t feel safe learn to defend yourself, not be a whiny little bitch

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:31 pm

Arisaka wrote:
Someone didn’t feel “safe”. Idiots. If you don’t feel safe learn to defend yourself, not be a whiny little bitch

*I* don't feel safe because of all the Free Range Mentally Ill running loose around me... there was a time when these people would be contained at Western State for the inpatient care they desperately need.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:59 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:

Whiny bitch is their defense mechanism.

Diamondback wrote:
If the American flag offends you... Renounce your citizenship and GTFO. We HAD this debate in the 1770s and YOUR part of the continent is called Canada.
Your last line is hilarious.

Studying for my Liberal Arts degree at Evergreen College.

YouTube taught me, just like everybody else.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:32 pm

stompah wrote:
Your last line is hilarious.

What's funny is my gal's from Toronto and every time I observe something to that effect she immediately responds with "HELL NO, we don't want 'em either!"

Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Diamondback wrote:
Then we need to beat them at their own game

No, I think simply beating them is good.... Fuck these "people" and their bullshit.

Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:

Good t shirt material!!

Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:17 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

do you have anything besides your hearsay about this?

Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

chuckisduck wrote:
do you have anything besides your hearsay about this?

Other than the zero hedge article, the quotes from the LGBTQ organization in the article, the facebook of the dance troupe and this quote from the Rain Country Dance Association:

""Rain Country Dance Association hosts an annual private dance event (Emerald City Hoedown) for members of the LGBTQ+ community and our friends. At this year’s event, there was a conflict with a dance team scheduled to perform.

As a result, since Monday afternoon we have been receiving an extreme amount of online hostility and harassment and have received a threat of violence deemed credible by Seattle police. We are in communication with the teams directly involved and will not be making any further public comments to media. We are prioritizing the safety and well-being of our community at this time."

Other than that,I got nothing.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next