Switch to full style
General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Re: Post A Random Pic Thread

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:16 pm

RocketScott wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie... I once spent a good 10 mins going through the drug identification bible, circa 2000, the actual pocket guide, trying to find that once.... I actually dropped the 'pill', picked it back up, and then realized what it was..... :facepalm2:

Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:27 pm

:facepalm2: turn it around

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:25 am

A lot of M&Ms are marked with a "W". Weird.

Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:36 am

TechnoWeenie wrote:
RocketScott wrote:Image

Not gonna lie... I once spent a good 10 mins going through the drug identification bible, circa 2000, the actual pocket guide, trying to find that once.... I actually dropped the 'pill', picked it back up, and then realized what it was..... :facepalm2:

Ah yes these pills. Highly addictive and requires specialized equipment to dispense the medication. Much like Big Tobacco, the company that manufactures these pills markets them directly to teenagers to boost their bottom line :bigsmile:

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:35 am

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:45 pm

Muh emails

Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:59 pm

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:10 am

20 lb brisket with my own NSA rub (Ingedients are so secret even the NSA doesn't know about it)
He goes on the smoker tomorrow morning at 4:30am.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:13 am

sportsdad60 wrote:20 lb brisket with my own NSA rub (Ingedients are so secret even the NSA doesn't know about it)

Looking good SD! I have always taken a different approach though. Everyone thinks I wont share my rub or any other recipes with them. Hell, Ive been known to give them my rubs or marinade. I figure they still have to have the smoker and the know how to do it as good.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:15 am

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:24 am

I found an early version of the Gadsden flag that didn't make it quite to production.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:39 am

Jagerbomber35 wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:20 lb brisket with my own NSA rub (Ingedients are so secret even the NSA doesn't know about it)

Looking good SD! I have always taken a different approach though. Everyone thinks I wont share my rub or any other recipes with them. Hell, Ive been known to give them my rubs or marinade. I figure they still have to have the smoker and the know how to do it as good.

Oh, I give the recipe away, if I didn't, I'd have friends overstaying their welcome, with tent cities and shit, just waiting for the next thing out of the smoker. :D

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:54 am

Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:45 pm

The FBI din du nuffin wrong.

Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:07 pm

Mt Assiniboine in the Canadian Rockies (British Columbia)
mount-assiniboine-view-from-the-nublet.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post a reply