Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:19 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 19388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045 ... 1293  Next
 Post A Random Pic Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

DGM33 wrote:
The blue and yellow flag is Ukrainian, so maybe you’re right?

You guys are looking at flags?
No wonder the reproductive rate is down for those in the US.
:popcorn:

Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
DGM33 wrote:

Yeah well, yer old enough you should know that all too soon, they'll look like this...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
AR15L wrote:
DGM33 wrote:

Yeah well, yer old enough you should know that all too soon, they'll look like this...

Waddya talking about? That AK has held up well for it's age.
:bigsmile:

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Selador wrote:
AR15L wrote:
DGM33 wrote:

Waddya talking about? That AK has held up well for it's age.
:bigsmile:

You reproduce with an AK??? icon_eek

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Why do you think there are so many around?
:ROFLMAO:

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

:ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO: good one rick

Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
AR15L wrote:
DGM33 wrote:

Coin headdresses are a Palestinian thing, mostly.

Mediterranean / Levant women seem to go from "matronly but good-looking" to "witch from Snow White" pretty darn quickly.

Don't have a lot of data on Ukrainian women though...

Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Here's something random...

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

True story

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"A nation grown free in a single day is a child born with the limbs and the vigour of a man, who would take a drawn sword for his rattle, and set the house in a blaze that he might chuckle over the splendour." Sydney Smith (1771-1845)
Spoiler: show
NOW YOU DID IT...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:21 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
zombie66 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

Lithuania?

I think these are Sureveillance's Ukrainian girlfriends :bigsmile:

Lol!
Nope. I'm from Siberia.

Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:35 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
lays.soylentgreen.jpg

Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hunters and sports fishermen will relate.

Oregon ranchers, Larry and Amanda Anderson received a letter by the Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife asking for permission to survey their land in order to track a nearly endangered species. The letter requested use of the landowners’ creek to document the amphibian life represented, specifically the foothill yellow-legged frog which is noted to have recently declined in population. I love this response.

"Dear Mr. Niemela:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding accessing our property to survey for the yellow-legged frog. We may be able to help you out with this matter.

We have divided our 2.26 acres into 75 equal survey units with a draw tag for each unit. Application fees are only $8.00 per unit after you purchase the “Frog Survey License” ($120.00 resident / $180.00 Non-Resident). You will also need to obtain a “Frog Habitat” parking permit ($10.00 per vehicle). You will also need an “Invasive Species” stamp ($15.00 for the first vehicle and $5.00 for each add’l vehicle) You will also want to register at the Check Station to have your vehicle inspected for non-native plant life prior to entering our property. There is also a Day Use fee, $5.00 per vehicle.

If you are successful in the Draw you will be notified two weeks in advance so you can make necessary plans and purchase your “Creek Habitat” stamp. ($18.00 Resident / $140.00 Non-Resident). Survey units open between 8am and 3pm but you cannot commence survey until 9am and must cease all survey activity by 1pm.

Survey Gear can only include a net with a 2″ diameter made of 100% organic cotton netting with no longer than an 18″ handle, non-weighted and no deeper than 6′ from net frame to bottom of net. Handles can only be made of BPA-free plastics or wooden handles. After 1pm you can use a net with a 3″ diameter if you purchase the “Frog Net Endorsement” ($75.00 Resident / $250 Non-Resident). Any frogs captured that are released will need to be released with an approved release device back into the environment unharmed.
As of June 1, we are offering draw tags for our “Premium Survey” units and application is again only $8.00 per application. However, all fees can be waived if you can verify Native Indian Tribal rights and status.

You will also need to provide evidence of successful completion of “Frog Surveys and You” comprehensive course on frog identification, safe handling practices, and self-defense strategies for frog attacks. This course is offered online through an accredited program for a nominal fee of $750.00.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you. Otherwise, we decline your access to our property but appreciate your inquiry.

Sincerely,
Larry & Amanda Anderson"

Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Hunters and sports fishermen will relate.

Oregon ranchers, Larry and Amanda Anderson received a letter by the Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife asking for permission to survey their land in order to track a nearly endangered species. The letter requested use of the landowners’ creek to document the amphibian life represented, specifically the foothill yellow-legged frog which is noted to have recently declined in population. I love this response.

"Dear Mr. Niemela:

Thank you for your inquiry regarding accessing our property to survey for the yellow-legged frog. We may be able to help you out with this matter.

We have divided our 2.26 acres into 75 equal survey units with a draw tag for each unit. Application fees are only $8.00 per unit after you purchase the “Frog Survey License” ($120.00 resident / $180.00 Non-Resident). You will also need to obtain a “Frog Habitat” parking permit ($10.00 per vehicle). You will also need an “Invasive Species” stamp ($15.00 for the first vehicle and $5.00 for each add’l vehicle) You will also want to register at the Check Station to have your vehicle inspected for non-native plant life prior to entering our property. There is also a Day Use fee, $5.00 per vehicle.

If you are successful in the Draw you will be notified two weeks in advance so you can make necessary plans and purchase your “Creek Habitat” stamp. ($18.00 Resident / $140.00 Non-Resident). Survey units open between 8am and 3pm but you cannot commence survey until 9am and must cease all survey activity by 1pm.

Survey Gear can only include a net with a 2″ diameter made of 100% organic cotton netting with no longer than an 18″ handle, non-weighted and no deeper than 6′ from net frame to bottom of net. Handles can only be made of BPA-free plastics or wooden handles. After 1pm you can use a net with a 3″ diameter if you purchase the “Frog Net Endorsement” ($75.00 Resident / $250 Non-Resident). Any frogs captured that are released will need to be released with an approved release device back into the environment unharmed.
As of June 1, we are offering draw tags for our “Premium Survey” units and application is again only $8.00 per application. However, all fees can be waived if you can verify Native Indian Tribal rights and status.

You will also need to provide evidence of successful completion of “Frog Surveys and You” comprehensive course on frog identification, safe handling practices, and self-defense strategies for frog attacks. This course is offered online through an accredited program for a nominal fee of $750.00.

Please let us know if we can be of assistance to you. Otherwise, we decline your access to our property but appreciate your inquiry.

Sincerely,
Larry & Amanda Anderson"

Pure awesomeness!! :thumbsup2:

Fri Sep 06, 2019 8:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 19388 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1039, 1040, 1041, 1042, 1043, 1044, 1045 ... 1293  Next