Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:02 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This gets better the deeper you go.
(hat tip to Pitbull)

https://welovetrump.com/2022/11/15/rain ... mpaign=wlt

Raiin winterstormglobalwarmingIeatBabies Wilson, Adrenochrome and Jennifer Aniston's Masonic roots.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Nov 17, 2022 2:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://youtu.be/dcU8HOrIXEM

Bankrupt crypto exchange FTX

Speculation:
-CEO Has major family ties to DC power players (Mostly Democrat)

-Second largest donor to Democratic party (second to Soros)

-Suspected money laundering scheme through Ukraine

-Tinfoil hat: FTX was internationally set up by the banking institution to scam all major crypto business to partner/trade with them. When FTX went down, it brought down the entire crypto industry with it.

-Fun tidbit: One of the Bankman brothers provided 99.5% of the funding to "Every Town for Gun Saftey"

Interesting video attached, the rabbit hole goes deeper beyond whats covered in the video link.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Thu Nov 17, 2022 5:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
olydemon wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:
So.... Trump is supposed to make a big announcement tomorrow..... Everyone is assuming that it is that he is going to run again in 24.... But what if it isn't???? Is it finally time for him to play the Trump card and release the declass, unseal the indictments, show the proof of election fraud and let the military clean up the mess?

I'm hoping.....

That's not tomorrow.

He's gonna release the documents in 2 more weeks.

Remind me : 2 more weeks.

:ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO:
That joke just never gets old.... Kudos to you guys for being so witty to keep using it.

Stop looking at the trees and look for the forest....
THIS was the perfect set up for exposing election fraud --- Trump is in no way directly affected or benefitted by the results --- he is (supposedly) a civilian. Second time in two years that elections were blatantly stolen..... You think the military isn't paying attention???? They won't take much more..... Some people take solemn oaths seriously.

A good vid that covers most of it here ---
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CSKCfRLA4C0B/

John, you seriously think the Military is going to stage a Coup or declare Martial law or something?? .....Or that Trump has some magic documents that would prove the Election was stolen?
Do you think he would still be sitting on them 2 Years later if he did?

Neither one is going to happen, Sorry Man.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It's the Tonfoil Hat Theory thread..... So please...

on another note

Fri Nov 18, 2022 5:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Nov 18, 2022 1:16 pm

usrifle wrote:

John, you seriously think the Military is going to stage a Coup or declare Martial law or something?? .....Or that Trump has some magic documents that would prove the Election was stolen?
Do you think he would still be sitting on them 2 Years later if he did?

Neither one is going to happen, Sorry Man.

There were ALOT of us hoping to hear that ---- sooo much corruption that the military would step in - it was somewhat disappointing to hear Trump be 'civil and calm'..... The boards went crazy ---- people went all 'Dump Trump --- Desantis.....'.... But now it comes into clearer focus....

Have you watched any of the Derek Johnson vids that I've posted???? I'm betting not....
Watch this one so that you understand what has been going on and come up to speed - you're waaaay behind.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wKZTYXyi28Nt/

I hope you watched Trump's speech --- if not go watch it - I watched all of it. Then watch this vid ---- it brought back my faith that its all happening..... it REALLY is happening when you look at everything together.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/sqv54iOLFL5D/

THEN watch this one..... Derek again.... he's kinda pissed off in this one from all the trolls ---- but goddamn - he's spot on about all of it!!!! The STORM has been happening this WHOLE time and we never really knew it!!!!!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/uhP4NZu1UvEd/

Watch all three of those and THEN come back and tell me what you have to say....... I have high hopes for the next spring!!!!!

Yeah ---- more than 2 weeks.... but there is light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!!! :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2: :thumbsup2:

Adding more......

Why do you think Merrick Garland is appointing a special master to investigate Trump? After the special master for the Mar Largo case said that all the docs were for 'personal sentiment'???

What happened to Barry and GW who announced right BEFORE Trumps speech that they were going to come out and talk about the dangers of 'disinformation' ???? Didn't hear a peep out of them after Trumps speech...... Watch out for the quick sand.....

The deep state is panicking..... Its fucking AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy the show!

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Nov 18, 2022 8:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sorry buddy, i can't resist. 2 more weeks....and nothing is going to happen then either.

Love the passion though. :cheers2:

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The military did something in Chile years ago...

Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:24 am

usrifle wrote:
Sorry buddy, i can't resist. 2 more weeks....and nothing is going to happen then either.

Love the passion though. :cheers2:

Did you even watch the vids???
I bet not....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Sat Nov 19, 2022 7:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

More on the W.H.O. Pandemic treaty.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-11-22- ... rship.html

It's almost here! Roll up them sleeves!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:09 pm

Joe calling for more mask mandates.... Think they are gonna call in antifa again??????

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Je6wjkRttbvJ/

Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Joe calling for more mask mandates.... Think they are gonna call in antifa again??????

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Je6wjkRttbvJ/

Who's going to "call in Antifa?"

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Tue Nov 22, 2022 10:39 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, I guess we can finally dispense with all of the charades and come clean:

"Are you on the U.S. or the Chinese side? Because now, progressively, a lot of people would like to see that there are two orders in this world. This is a huge mistake, even for both the U.S. and China.”

“We need a single global order,” he (Macron) concluded."

Conspiracy theory, indeed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... paign=1090

FJB

Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Well, I guess we can finally dispense with all of the charades and come clean:

"Are you on the U.S. or the Chinese side? Because now, progressively, a lot of people would like to see that there are two orders in this world. This is a huge mistake, even for both the U.S. and China.”

“We need a single global order,” he (Macron) concluded."

Conspiracy theory, indeed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... paign=1090

Can officially be moved out of the Tin Foil Hat thread!

Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Your own personal Federal Agent.
Stingray cell phone surveillance.

FJB

Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74 ... 81  Next