Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:01 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Oh noes!!!

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://defconnews.com/2022/10/27/where ... fair-dies/
WHERE’S HILLARY? LUCIANNE GOLDBERG, PIVOTAL PLAYER IN THE BILL CLINTON-MONICA LEWINSKY AFFAIR DIES

Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Well, she was 87…

Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:40 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://patents.google.com/patent/US8967029B1/en

old patent for venomous mosquito delivery drone.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Fri Nov 04, 2022 6:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

David Icke banned from the EU! for comments critical of former Dutch PM Mark Farm-Killer Rutte and his handler Claus Scwab.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... paign=1045

"If people depend on you for what's left of the food, you control them. Where food is abundant -and cheap - you do not control them"

FJB

Sat Nov 05, 2022 8:13 am

I had seen parts of this interview , but not the whole thing. I find it hard to believe that Lara Logan would go down such a rat infested hole without good reason --- especially with her background and experience. I have always questioned the the level/prevalence/severity of child trafficing/rape/adrenochrome stories.... but if she is so hell bent on investigating and exposing it, I'm more than certain there really IS something to it.... Its pretty easy to writer her off as a whack job reporter, but her reputation more than precedes her as a REAL investigative reporter.... And if even a fraction of what she says is true..... people need to hang.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1KQf33jJTjto/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:42 am

Lots of chatter out there --- so many different things in play --- things can go so many different ways.....
Its going to be an interesting week! Lets see where it all ends up.....

This one caught my eye this morning.... Lets all hope that even part of what they say comes true!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Parm5K8I7gn9/

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....

Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

It just dawned on me that his administration trunning the reserves so low would be an excuse not to retaliate on China WHEN China invades Taiwan.

Tue Nov 08, 2022 5:47 am

For all the Q board critics/deniers/skeptics....

Go to ~30 minute mark.....
https://www.bitchute.com/video/6QJP0MniuiCw/

5 year deltas!!!!
There have been quite a few, but this one will be the 'sealer' that proves it was all planned.

Spoiler: show
Lets see what happens....
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... ago-video/

Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washi ... a-mistress
Quote:
“He had a girlfriend in China, a mistress, who he visits every time he goes to Hong Kong," Stone admitted. "He probably wouldn’t like that part."

Thu Nov 10, 2022 8:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Another interesting interview with Whitney Webb covering a variety of topics with Glenn Beck

Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:15 pm

So.... Trump is supposed to make a big announcement tomorrow..... Everyone is assuming that it is that he is going to run again in 24.... But what if it isn't???? Is it finally time for him to play the Trump card and release the declass, unseal the indictments, show the proof of election fraud and let the military clean up the mess?

I'm hoping.....

Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:24 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
So.... Trump is supposed to make a big announcement tomorrow..... Everyone is assuming that it is that he is going to run again in 24.... But what if it isn't???? Is it finally time for him to play the Trump card and release the declass, unseal the indictments, show the proof of election fraud and let the military clean up the mess?

I'm hoping.....

That's not tomorrow.

He's gonna release the documents in 2 more weeks.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:33 am
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

TechnoWeenie wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

I'm hoping.....

That's not tomorrow.

Remind me : 2 more weeks.

Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:07 pm
Profile WWW

olydemon wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
JohnMBrowning wrote:

I'm hoping.....

That's not tomorrow.

Remind me : 2 more weeks.

:ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO: :rofl9: :ROFLMAO:
That joke just never gets old.... Kudos to you guys for being so witty to keep using it.

Stop looking at the trees and look for the forest....
THIS was the perfect set up for exposing election fraud --- Trump is in no way directly affected or benefitted by the results --- he is (supposedly) a civilian. Second time in two years that elections were blatantly stolen..... You think the military isn't paying attention???? They won't take much more..... Some people take solemn oaths seriously.

A good vid that covers most of it here ---
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CSKCfRLA4C0B/

Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 81  Next