Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:23 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:14 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://patelpatriot.substack.com/p/devolution
DJT is still POTUS?!
:popcorn:

Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:44 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Always was…..

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Which is the better: a good friend, a good heart, a good eye, a good neighbor, a good wife, or the understanding of consequences? It is none of these. A warm and senitive soul which knows the worth of fellowship and the price of the individual dignity, this is best.

Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:25 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

There is no such thing as "The Great Reset"

https://youtu.be/W70zjwnBiAg

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The last thing i want to see is that Twat twice!

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Dec 30, 2021 8:43 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dodge announces the discontinuation of the Hemi, This is the harbinger of global tyranny!

https://www.motorious.com/articles/feat ... g-hemi-v8/

FJB

Sat Jan 01, 2022 1:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I want a Hemi powered Speedboat for High-Speed Trolling. Which is a lot to say for an Anti-Chrysler like me.

Wasn't ever trying to make light of a serious situation. I really appreciate this thread staying alive. I actually hope we all do.

And I want my kid to have a life of being genetically modified as little as humanly possible, just naturally good, bad, and in-between.

Nor do I see the mobs of shelter challenged citizens as a sign that progressive money printing madness beats old fashioned working for a living.

Often am away from research station for long periods of time and I sure don't stop at all of the gosh darned stop signs when I'm in town either.

I don't own a smart anything. I try not to use any computer-ish feature that contributes to AI. Also use every privacy protector that I safely can.

Because Robots are either good or bad.

Not in-between.

If I see a posted or hand-held sign in two languages where Spanish is on the top I make an official complaint.

And yes, it does seem like we have surrendered already. In so very many ways.

That carriage return is a long reach with my personal typing method. I broke my right thumb. In an industrial laser metal shop accident; not from wacking off too much.

I learnt to type on a manual blue and white typewriter that had a bad "R". Not the patched pirate kind, either. Then got a used electric typewriter.

Took 4 fucking tries to spell carriage in non-red color as the foil is on so tight and thick right now.

Where all exactly are we supposed to be putting this foil anyways? I'm up to :wagwoot: 4 rolls extra wide per week.

That song request is Scary as Fck and not the only sign they are putting up in Neon Lights.

With the old newspaper clipping to tie it all together.

This thread is Better than any 1 hour show on overpriced cable.

And why I contributed to this forum, board, club, or whatever.

I would prefer to mooch with 4 ounces of lead and a cut plug herring than troll most of the time anyways.

Will go find some other pond. Never tried to pee in this oasis, just drunk typed. I am far from sober now.

Gunna be cold up in the hills. Will have to take up recreational beard growing.

I may still attend irregular meetings of the Unincorporated Sno Co Hard Liquor & Handguns Ass'n.

Or may just go invade some shithole country.

Sun Jan 02, 2022 7:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/202 ... -as-a-man/

Big Mike is mistaken as a man by artificial software for some reason.

Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:31 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jackass wrote:
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2022/01/amazons-gender-recognition-system-identifies-michelle-obama-as-a-man/

Big Mike is mistaken as a man by artificial software for some reason.

No mistake was made.

FJB

Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Plandemic is just another step.

https://www.brighteon.com/3a47b5e6-e51a ... 61cf3eda5e

FJB

Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

After watching the video, it does not belong in Tinfoil hat thread. These were exercises with bioterrorism in mind, with players in the exercise now in positions of power in the administration. Rehearsals for a similar event were made, so when the real event happened, rough edges were smoothed out and noisome questions that the press might ask were avoided. Finally, they carried over key phrases such as 'Dark Winter'.

I remember from after 9-11 they were really hyping the fears of 'anthrax' and 'smallpox' to where the powers that be wanted to inoculate the US population beforehand, you know, so everyone was 'protected'. And other threats that might come along.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:32 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://freeworldnews.tv/watch?id=61d88 ... 5fc553d162

Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/TheSoulTrap

A very interesting look first into the Moon landings and a look into the Bible and later events in current day with a final cut with director Stanley Kubrick, one I've never seen.

I've seen hints in the Shining, but to hear Stanley Kubrick talk about his movie work in relation to the Moon landing is very enlightening.

At the end, they mentioned Wag the Dog, I thought he would mention Capricorn One.

Tue Jan 11, 2022 5:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Canadians getting spied on, no way....

Sat Jan 15, 2022 5:33 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/01/j ... don-video/

https://twitter.com/RestingTwitFace/sta ... 0254516225

Although Biden has been given ample opportunities to prove himself competent, he continues to stumble and fumble through speeches. Even with a full Hollywood set, teleprompter, and script, President Biden can barely make it through statements, leading many to wonder if there will be a power shift in the upcoming election. But until then, a new theory is starting to gain some traction as the video below shows a Biden impersonator casually walking through a parking lot.

While the people around him video and chant, the impersonator keeps a safe distance while pumping up the crowd.

>>>>>>>>

We know that there is a simulated White House somewhere, what else is there that's fake?

I would think that the higher governmental levels would have a close handle on all of this to include Obama's fake birth certificate. Why the tell tale clues to make people scratch their heads?

Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 1212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 81  Next