Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:24 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Conspiracy o' the week, or classics like 9-11, Pearl Harbor, and The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/a ... eotihuacan a bunch of mercury gets found in an ancient pyramid. The tinfoil hat and ancient aliens crowd jumps on possible UFO connections.

Ancient aliens!

Superior ancient civilizations!

Lost technology! (Nearly wiped out by primitive firearms and white dudes with steel shirts)

:runforthehills:

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Are you high? Aliens are not mentioned in that article. I think your hat is on a little tight tonight.

"I'm Hub McCann. I've fought in two World Wars and countless smaller ones on three continents. I led thousands of men into battle with everything from horses and swords to artillery and TANKS! I've seen the headwaters of the Nile, and tribes of natives no white man had ever seen before. I've won and lost a dozen fortunes, KILLED MANY MEN! And loved only one woman, with a passion a FLEA like you could never begin to understand. That's who I am. NOW, GO HOME, BOY!"

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Albert Einstein 1947

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm torn between disappointment that I was born a half generation too late to play with mercury in middle school science class and relief that I missed out on a solid dose of heavy metal poisoning.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

mcyclonegt wrote:
Are you high? Aliens are not mentioned in that article. I think your hat is on a little tight tonight.

Commentary elsewhere on the web, but I've yet to find a solid tinfoil bit, just the usual low level murmurings of "Primitive people couldn't/shouldn't have/done this, therefore aliens." Reddit.com/r/conspiracy is a goldmine for funny stuff. There is a thread about how the Nazis kicked the Rothschilds out of Nazi Germany.

"...steam, artillery and revolvers give to civilized man an irresistible power." -Perry Collins

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:31 pm

cycle61 wrote:
I'm torn between disappointment that I was born a half generation too late to play with mercury in middle school science class and relief that I missed out on a solid dose of heavy metal poisoning.

You could always go to your grandmas house and eat paint chips. Or just spray some good spray paint into a sock and go to town.

I'm going to type out 3 paragraphs and wax eloquently about a similar story in my life. Pm me if you figured it out.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:32 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
cycle61 wrote:

You could always go to your grandmas house and eat paint chips. Or just spray some good spray paint into a sock and go to town.

Get some gallium http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C7U ... WDTYJDBQBF

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:35 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Or just spray some good spray paint into a sock and go to town.

I can just wander around Kelso/Longview if I want to see that.

The gallium looks fun though. Forgot about that one.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cycle61 wrote:
Mediumrarechicken wrote:
Or just spray some good spray paint into a sock and go to town.

I can just wander around Kelso/Longview if I want to see that.

The gallium looks fun though. Forgot about that one.

You forgot about it, because of all the lead paint chips you ate as a child.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:41 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So, some interesting information on UA93.... there was no GPWS/terrain alert before the flight hit the ground in Shanksville.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm sure the Rothschilds benefit somehow

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Denver International Airport and why it was build.
Oak Island.
Cow killings in Montana, Wyoming, and Utah. -On a personal note my mom lived a few miles where cows were killed in Montana, I know the Sheriff who dealt with the situation in the town. No blood, footsteps, and incisions were cauterize with precision that wasn't available in the 70's. He also said that everyone had a weird sickness while working on the scene. To make matters weirder two men showed up in town during the investigation driving a black car. He said they could see the men watching with binoculars from time to time when his team was out in the field. He closed the case quickly, farmer filed a claim with his insurance for the dead cows, and the mysterious men left town.

Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:00 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
Denver International Airport and why it was build.

To land airplanes at :045:
Quote:
Oak Island.

That one has always interested me to one degree or another. Whatever was there is probably long gone or inaccessible, and whatever was there was probably some sort of pirate treasure.

Quote:
Cow killings in Montana, Wyoming, and Utah. -On a personal note my mom lived a few miles where cows were killed in Montana, I know the Sheriff who dealt with the situation in the town. No blood, footsteps, and incisions were cauterize with precision that wasn't available in the 70's. He also said that everyone had a weird sickness while working on the scene. To make matters weirder two men showed up in town during the investigation driving a black car. He said they could see the men watching with binoculars from time to time when his team was out in the field. He closed the case quickly, farmer filed a claim with his insurance for the dead cows, and the mysterious men left town.

That is just a bloody weird one. I read about them a bit in the late 90's, and near as I can tell there are two "official" camps. One is that "it was bloody weird and we stopped looking too closely to make weird things stop" and the other was 'It's bloody weird only if you want it to be, would you like a burger?"

Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Local tin foil:
On August 7, 1994 during a rainstorm, blobs of a translucent gelatinous substance, half the size of grains of rice each, fell at the farm home of Sunny Barclift.[5] Shortly afterwards, Barclift's mother, Dotty Hearn, had to go to hospital suffering from dizziness and nausea, and Barclift and a friend also suffered minor bouts of fatigue and nausea after handling the blobs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakville,_Washington

Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:07 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

you need to investigate your family :045:

Sun Apr 26, 2015 8:48 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 81  Next