Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:44 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 81  Next
 The Tinfoil Hat Thread 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

8 dead by a white guy at several asian massage parlors.

If that ain't black helicoptor-infused-leftwing-gun-law-reason 101-to change the law.... then I don't know what is.

Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
8 dead by a white guy at several asian massage parlors.

If that ain't black helicoptor-infused-leftwing-gun-law-reason 101-to change the law.... then I don't know what is.

Dude said he was a sex addict and got pissed they refused to give him a happy ending...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:43 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Excerpts copied from the Twitter feed of Johnheretohelp:

https://twitter.com/Johnheretohelp?ref_ ... r%5Eauthor

I do not want to post this thread. I have struggled with it for 3 days, ever since I received the phone call. Someone extremely high up in"protective services" called me with a terrifying situation. I was able to confirm it two days later.
I Believe by informing people

The United States has no "Nuclear Response". We have no active deterrent system. And hostile countries are aware of it. We are under attack. Our country is wide open. The military cannot launch independently.

After an "election", the president-elect is given training and briefings on a nuclear response to attack, this includes the nuclear football. On inauguration day the previous president will have their football go inactive at the same time the new president's nuclear football activates. For the most part the nuclear football, the case that follows the president everywhere, has authentication codes and possible targets, pre-selected and activated by further codes.

Bi-den WAS MENTALLY UNABLE TO RECITE THE CODES NEEDED FOR AUTHENTICATION AND RESPONSE TO A NUCLEAR ATTACK.
He was unable to recite the codes, which makes him also unable to accurately choose a targeted response or launch said response.

Despite numerous attempts and with as much simplification as possible, Bi-den was unable to accurately activate, authenticate, and operate the system. (No one can help him do this.)
On inauguration day president Trump's football went dormant. And was returned to DC.

On inauguration day "president Bi-den's" football also went "inactive" (unsecure). Since then we have not had a nuclear response possible. The United States is wide open to attack. The football does not travel with him anywhere. The best of response would be well over an hour after any first strike against us.

The Dems who are aware of this are hiding it. And desperately trying to regain nuclear control. We have witnessed this recently with Pelosi trying to take over control of nuclear launch and regain some type of deterrent.
They were unsuccessful and legally not permitted. The military has custody of the deactivated footballs.

The vice president typically has their own football but it is not activated unless the president is dead or incapacitated completely. Because they are playing these games with an obviously impaired Bi-den, WE HAVE NO NUCLEAR RESPONSE, WE ARE UNDEFENDED

Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:07 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Has anyone read the recent Lin Wood whistleblower interview?

https://sarahwestall.com/lin-wood-whist ... mpromised/

Wed Mar 17, 2021 10:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cruffler wrote:
Has anyone read the recent Lin Wood whistleblower interview?

https://sarahwestall.com/lin-wood-whist ... mpromised/

After reading that - I think we found the real author of the Russian dossier

Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:19 pm

If you believe McInerney, thus video is really concerning....
https://rumble.com/vexi67-general-mcine ... 22-21.html

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Mar 24, 2021 2:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/parentin ... -c-2378546

A terrified grandma is begging for help after capturing ‘a demon’ standing over her grandchild’s bed - just days after the tot was heard warning an invisible intruder to ‘go away’.

Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This insightful assessment of the current state of global affairs could fit in nicely in the "Jingoism"thread, The "Containership" thread or in the SHTF/Prepper category. Meaty, juicy, delicious. Fiction can't be written as well as the current cloak-and-dagger real life saga.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bill- ... newsletter

"I am not one for conspiracy theories. But… this morning… If I was a writer of trashy global-techno-World War 3 pulp fiction, and proposed the following scenario where the global economy lurches into an unprecedented period of instability – nobody would believe me"

"If you want garden furniture - buy it now"

(I think you might want to add toilet paper to the shopping list...)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

24,000 illegals were released into the U.S. in February alone.

If they have kids, they're citizens (under current policy/interpretation). Those kids give them cause to apply for permanent citizenship.

In sanctuary states, like CA, and WA, they're eligible for some public services, and even COVID relief funds..

Let's say they have 2 kids each.

That's 48,000 children, in addition to the existing 24,000, meaning you now have 72,000 new voters..... from ONE month of an open border policy.

Guess who they'll vote for?

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Mar 30, 2021 8:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclu ... your-death

Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

"A Navy medic who shot and wounded two U.S. sailors before he was killed by police on a nearby Army base was a laboratory technician assigned to a Naval medical research center on the base.
Woldesenbet worked as a lab technician in the Naval Medical Research Center's Biological Defense Research Directorate at Fort Detrick.
Fort Detrick is home to the military's flagship biological defense laboratory and several federal civilian biodefense labs.
Woldesenbet was awarded a Good Conduct Medal, a National Defense Service Medal and a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, his record shows."

https://www.voanews.com/usa/medic-who-s ... rch-center

Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:01 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

surevaliance wrote:
"A Navy medic who shot and wounded two U.S. sailors before he was killed by police on a nearby Army base was a laboratory technician assigned to a Naval medical research center on the base.
Woldesenbet worked as a lab technician in the Naval Medical Research Center's Biological Defense Research Directorate at Fort Detrick.
Fort Detrick is home to the military's flagship biological defense laboratory and several federal civilian biodefense labs.
Woldesenbet was awarded a Good Conduct Medal, a National Defense Service Medal and a Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, his record shows."

https://www.voanews.com/usa/medic-who-s ... rch-center

For those not in the military you can equate those to "participation" awards.

BTW, I'm willing to bet he is disqualified from ever getting another good conduct medal.

Thu Apr 08, 2021 3:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The Kung Pao flu has Prion-like domains in its spike proteins. And the mRNA vaccine makes your body churn out those prion-like proteins and eats your brame!

http://hmi-us.com/publications/sars-cov ... -ace2.html

Vaccine Zombies!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-08- ... sease.html

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
The Kung Pao flu has Prion-like domains in its spike proteins. And the mRNA vaccine makes your body churn out those prion-like proteins and eats your brame!

http://hmi-us.com/publications/sars-cov ... -ace2.html

Vaccine Zombies!

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-04-08- ... sease.html

:zombie: I can feel it working. Brains...must eat brains.

Millions of Zombies with guns.... icon_eek

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

usrifle wrote:
:zombie: I can feel it working. Brains...must eat brains.

You're going to go hungry in Renton

Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 81  Next