Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 How Many Strikes is this for Insthlee? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ANOTHER one of his career-criminal-granted-amnesty has been convicted for starting a crime spree within weeks of pardon.

When, Jay, WHEN are you going to stop turning career criminals out to victimize the public, after so much money and effort was expended by LE and the judicial system to STOP them the first TWO times?

http://komonews.com/news/local/frequent ... -in-prison

And this is AFTER he was convicted under the first THREE strikes.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dyed in the wool fool let a dyed in the wool criminal go free.
Again
The fool should be officially a criminal

Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Inslee is loved. The press fawn over him. People in this state suck up the Seattle press.

#notmygovernor

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
Again

He should be held complicit in the crimes. Oh. Wait. That’d probably be Sideshow Bobs job and he’s too busy taking on Federal Issues...

Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:16 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
Pablo wrote:
Inslee is loved. The press fawn over him. People in this state suck up the Seattle press.

#notmygovernor

When all one believes is what is published/broadcast, ....

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Location: no longer in a van down by the river (... at least anywhere near South King County)
Chains wrote:
Rix86 wrote:
Again

He should be held complicit in the crimes. Oh. Wait. That’d probably be Sideshow Bobs job and he’s too busy taking on Federal Issues making sure his efforts are furthering his own career...

fify. :ROFLMAO:

This is what Rossi, et al, should put a lot of focus on, even if he's not running for Governor at this time. The lack of enforcement is bad enough. Then, undermining the work of enforcement and allowing these thugs to further endanger society is more than "unfortunate" (see, KOMO/KING, I can also write that!).
And these same idiots want "to protect us"....... :bonghit:

Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

He wants mercy yet thinks justice is too hard.
Duh....
Oh and by the way Life in Prison without Parole is a bit light. He should consider himself lucky it wasn't straight to death row or as they used to do, make him a slave until he pays back every dime he stole, used in court, and prison.

Kind of like the whole immigration issue. All those bleeding hearts. Yes I can be compassionate. I'm sorry you had to be separated. I'm sorry your home county is a mess. Yes I'm sorry you feel like you deserve to partake of the American largess and handouts.
BUT you also broke the law. Period. There are consequences for doing evil.

Merciful is putting you up for three meals a day and roof and access to undeserved legal council and instructions on how to come here legally. Instead of dumping you into a holding pen for a few hours before we throw you back over the fence. The holding pen is to sort out those who have been throw out more than once. Merciful is not say on the third time just lining you up against a wall and executing you for the habitual criminal you are.

Proverbs 27:12 -- “A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.”
Need Long term Food or Survival Supplies, I have extras, Grab the Supplies_Available.pdf. Prices Quoted are close to my actual cost:
https://backupcomputing.workplace.datto.com/filelink/6af06-883bf7e-31d469c0e1-2
Link corrected 1/30/2021.

The prudent Wagunner trains and prepares to defend themselves and their families, friends, and neighbors. They also are prepared to feed, shelter, and provide aid as well.
Danger is coming and may already be here, how prepared are you? Click the link above for lots of good info to get started.

Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:43 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]