General Chit-Chat, comments etc
Post a reply

Texas Governor pardons Daniel Perry for killing BLM dirtbag

Thu May 16, 2024 1:11 pm

AS IT SHOULD BE!!!

Never should have been spent a day in jail.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Texas Governor pardons Daniel Perry for killing BLM dirt

Thu May 16, 2024 1:33 pm

Awesome news.

Thu May 16, 2024 1:45 pm

Get ready for the riots.

Thu May 16, 2024 2:46 pm

How the fuck shooting a man pointing an AK at you isn't self defense is just fucking mindboggling.

'Why were you in fear for your life?'
He was pointing an AK at me
'Could you leave?'
No, I was surrounded by people banging on my car and trying to pull me out of it.

and they got a guilty verdict out of that? How in the fuck?

Meanwhile, black dude steals from a store, then shoots the unarmed clerk that's following him trying to get his merchandise back, and they say THAT is self defense?

Thu May 16, 2024 3:37 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:How the fuck shooting a man pointing an AK at you isn't self defense is just fucking mindboggling.

'Could you leave?'
No, I was surrounded by people banging on my car and trying to pull me out of it.

Meanwhile, black dude steals from a store, then shoots the unarmed clerk that's following him trying to get his merchandise back, and they say THAT is self defense?

Wonderful times we live in, huh?

Thu May 16, 2024 3:41 pm

Do bad shit: get :AR15firing: (why is there no AK emoticon?)

Thu May 16, 2024 3:55 pm

golddigger14s wrote:Get ready for the riots.

The Grey Zone/Mike Shelby/Forward Observer are saying Seattle anarchy groups have called for disruption at the ports around the beginning of July. It's coming.

Thu May 16, 2024 4:36 pm

I vaguely remember that the cops' initial investigation cleared him (as it should've), and this cunt of a DA moved heaven and earth to crucify the guy.

Clown world is an ugly place.

The COC prevents me from going any further.

Thu May 16, 2024 4:57 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:How the fuck shooting a man pointing an AK at you isn't self defense is just fucking mindboggling.

'Could you leave?'

It was in downtown Austin, the “Portland” of Texas…

Thu May 16, 2024 5:24 pm

As many have said, he should never have been charged nor spent a day in jail!!!

Thu May 16, 2024 6:29 pm

NWGunner wrote:

'Could you leave?'

Still.

shoot guy that's pointing a gun at you, when you're not posing a threat to the guy pointing a gun at you = 'murder'.

Shoot a store clerk who is following you asking you to give the stuff back you stole = 'self defense'.

No fucking way there's any 'justice' left in the justice system. It's anarcho-tyranny.

Thu May 16, 2024 7:08 pm

TechnoWeenie wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

'Could you leave?'

Still.

shoot guy that's pointing a gun at you, when you're not posing a threat to the guy pointing a gun at you = 'murder'.

Shoot a store clerk who is following you asking you to give the stuff back you stole = 'self defense'.

No fucking way there's any 'justice' left in the justice system. It's anarcho-tyranny.

I wasn’t defending it, just responding to you asking how it could happen.

Fri May 17, 2024 9:45 am

When is there going to be a reset from all of this? I don't know how society will continue if we as a people have to endure the absurdity of these idiots in power. At what point will regular people come out and and drag those who advocate for this nonsense out into the streets and face the guillotine and revert back to normal? I thought regular people would have reached the breaking point by now but everyday I see that I am wrong and the world just keeps getting crazier.

Fri May 17, 2024 10:20 am

NWGunner wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
NWGunner wrote:

'Could you leave?'

Still.

I wasn’t defending it, just responding to you asking how it could happen.

I get that, I was just reiterating that there's no way it could be construed as anything OTHER than self defense. Even if the dude took out a god damned billboard in times square that said 'I can't wait to shoot one of these idiots blocking the road' doesn't make it any less self-defense. Dude still had an AK pointed at him.

Fri May 17, 2024 10:36 am

jukk0u wrote:Do bad shit: get :AR15firing: (why is there no AK emoticon?)

If you zoom in on the emoji you used it’s an AR, but has a heavily curved mag, so maybe it’s a 7.62x39 AR? Fair compromise?
Post a reply