Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:04 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
Made the call...... Called my real estate agent and told her I would take the house she showed me last week. Asking $205K, offering $200K. 3 BR, 2 bath 2000 sq feet. 3 acres, 16X32 workshop, and a big Generac generator with its own propane tank big enough to run for maybe a couple of months. Also has a cinder block safe room that doubles as a walk-in closet.

Woot! Post the link to the real estate listing so we can see pictures?

https://lawtonbor.paragonrels.com/publi ... Report=Yes
Go to the listing on the bottom for the one listed at $205K

Really stingy with the windows. Previous owners initials C.D. ??? :wink05: :ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
Made the call...... Called my real estate agent and told her I would take the house she showed me last week. Asking $205K, offering $200K. 3 BR, 2 bath 2000 sq feet. 3 acres, 16X32 workshop, and a big Generac generator with its own propane tank big enough to run for maybe a couple of months. Also has a cinder block safe room that doubles as a walk-in closet.

Really stingy with the windows. Previous owners initials C.D. ??? :wink05: :ROFLMAO:

You lost me on that one.

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:19 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Selador wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

You lost me on that one.

Count Drakula! :bigsmile:

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
Going to officially leave my Management gig that I have been at for 10 years next month to pursue the Longshoreman gig. Big risk, but a giant reward at the end of the tunnel, and the next couple years might be slim picking's. I might need to get a PT job this winter when the docks slow down, but I will cross that bridge when I get there.

Awesome! :thumbsup2:

Big step is right, but easily recoverable with your work history :cheers2:

Probably good, though, 'cause you sucked at hookin' a broths up at your old gig... :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:26 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Found out that I was only forever banned because I tried to log in while I was in Scotland. Good thing I won't have that IP address again. Now that I am in Turkey I am no longer banned.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:37 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eagle Chaplain wrote:
Found out that I was only forever banned because I tried to log in while I was in Scotland. Good thing I won't have that IP address again. Now that I am in Turkey I am no longer banned.

Wow! Spanaway is bigger than I thought! :bigsmile:

Do justice. Love mercy.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Found someone looking to have a couple small rental cabins remodeled out in Ashford. Living on-site. Utilities included.

Havent closed on the deal yet, but I'm hopeful....and STOKED!!!
Scheduled work for the remainder of the season, and living out the woods? Yes, thank you.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Finger training progresses with my birds.

The one I have been working with has been responding well to his dandelion leaf treats when given playtime out of the cage. I must remember to stop getting leaves that are three times the size of the birds however, regardless of how much he shreds them.

He continued fighting against my hand today, and bit the same spots as usual (knuckle on the left index finger and cuticle on the left thumb). That was only when he was running out of leaf to chew on however. He was much easier to pull from the cage today though, but that may have been dumb luck.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Want High end Russian military gear? PM me!

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What kind of bird?

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
What kind of bird?

The finger-bitey kind!

Do justice. Love mercy.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:55 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I didn't get in an accident.

But I do have bronchitis and have 4 meds to take. Oh boy.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
What kind of bird?

I have two parakeets. They were both rescues so getting them tamed and acclimated is something of an undertaking, especially considering it`s been over a year since I acquired them.

I have never been, am not, and will NEVER be an NRA member. They sold me out a dozen times, just like they have you!

"while CZ, SIG, FN, and Izhmash (hum...) are playing Hardball, American manufacturers are too busy playing Lawyerball."

Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:04 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Found someone looking to have a couple small rental cabins remodeled out in Ashford. Living on-site. Utilities included.

Havent closed on the deal yet, but I'm hopeful....and STOKED!!!
Scheduled work for the remainder of the season, and living out the woods? Yes, thank you.

Awesome! Win win all around. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Little bird is enjoying his time to explore the room. Flew from one end to another admiring his reflection in the mirror and the view from the window before climbing around the exterior of the cage and relaxing.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:18 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

The Balrog... she asked politely if she could accompany the neighbor as he was working on our driveways. He said that he'd love her company.
So as I was busy mowing the lawn, she was actively helping our neighbor cutting and hauling brush out into the woods off the driveway. When he cut a branch or vine, she'd pick it up without ever being asked and haul it out in the woods.
He said that she started naming all the kinds of trees, and even picked a peppermint leaf for him and encouraged him to eat it because "it's good for you!" The Dread Princess was working behind our workshop, and she could hear the Balrog and Mr Neighbor chatting near constantly.
I can hardly believe that there are times when I wish that she'd get to playing with her toys or animals or something... so I can get some more work done.

With just a few seconds of hearing about her adventure down the driveways I got a little bit envious of his time with her. :ROFLMAO:

As I am cooling off with a tall glass of ice water, she just came in to tell me about all the slugs and snails that she found while she was working with her mother. She named one of the snails "Barbara."

Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1029, 1030, 1031, 1032, 1033, 1034, 1035 ... 1551  Next