Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:59 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444, 1445, 1446 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Central AC. Never ever ever again will I own a house without it.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:47 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sinus211 wrote:
Central AC. Never ever ever again will I own a house without it.

This. Period.

Ours is pretty efficient. Best just leave the tstat set during our heat waves.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:25 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
Our 2nd section supervisor brought this in last week, and has been recommending it to me. (It's hotter than 2 rats Fu©kin in a wool sock in here)

So since he was off yesterday, but I had to put in some OT, I asked him if it'd be alright if I tried it out before purchasing one myself. He wasn't wrong. With the exception of a fairly short battery life...this thing is incredible!!

I strapped it on underneath my shorts. One side in front and the other in back. VOILA!!!...no more swamp ass, and my balls feel nearly as fresh as beginning of shift.

You hang it off your dick?

I can't believe this wasn't understood as a joke.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:56 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Pablo wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
Our 2nd section supervisor brought this in last week, and has been recommending it to me. (It's hotter than 2 rats Fu©kin in a wool sock in here)

So since he was off yesterday, but I had to put in some OT, I asked him if it'd be alright if I tried it out before purchasing one myself. He wasn't wrong. With the exception of a fairly short battery life...this thing is incredible!!

I strapped it on underneath my shorts. One side in front and the other in back. VOILA!!!...no more swamp ass, and my balls feel nearly as fresh as beginning of shift.

You hang it off your dick?

I can't believe this wasn't understood as a joke.

Seriously. I know.

Hhahahahaha I get no laughter here anymore. My shtick is done.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

So we are 53 ft long with a dually, truck camper, 3ft extention hitch, 20 ft boat with a 25 ft trailer. Meanwhile Bullwinkle the Moose makes a bee line at an angle doing 25 mph while we are traveling 60 thru Glacier NP Hwy 2. ( Most likely a Griz or cat on his/her ass)

I took a chance and accelerated to "beat the moose". It paid off.
He/she (or whatever pronouns mooses use) peeled off and no one died. Ive seen Moose before, but never 20 feet before becoming an MRE on the hood of a F350....or a Hewescraft fishing boat.
God was our co-pilot yesterday.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:02 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Came THIS close.

:bow:

Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
So we are 53 ft long with a dually, truck camper, 3ft extention hitch, 20 ft boat with a 25 ft trailer. Meanwhile Bullwinkle the Moose makes a bee line at an angle doing 25 mph while we are traveling 60 thru Glacier NP Hwy 2. ( Most likely a Griz or cat on his/her ass)

He/she (or whatever pronouns mooses use) peeled off and no one died. Ive seen Moose before, but never 20 feet before becoming an MRE on the hood of a F350....or a Hewescraft fishing boat.

Wow, that could have been very bad, glad it worked out for you guys. :thumbsup2:
Stupid moose wanted to be hamburger… :bigsmile:

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:08 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Supreme Court supports Bremerton Coach Kennedy....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/suprem ... -rcna31662

Fuck off you lib bitches.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:28 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

I always had said "Imagine if he was kneeling toward Mecca......."

Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:43 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:

I always had said "Imagine if he was kneeling toward Mecca......."

Right?......................or any religion thats not Christian

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:00 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Schools be like; They’re praying. REEEEEE EEEEEEEE. AHHHHHHHH (The Dark Crystal).

Attachment:
28F55D84-0598-4623-A1A3-84BF888ED1B3.jpeg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:

So YOU were the one kid who payed attention in middle school math class, huh?
Teacher: "Class, a Ford F350 traveling at 60 mph eastbound leaves Columbia Falls at 6:00am. A moose, traveling at 25 mph southbound leaves Glacier NP at 7:00am. What time will they meet?"

10 year-old Sportsdad: "If I'm in a big-ass truck like a F350, I'll floor it and blast right past the sucker!"
:ROFLMAO:

The Right to Buy Weapons Is the Right to Be Free

Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Isildur wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:

So YOU were the one kid who payed attention in middle school math class, huh?
Teacher: "Class, a Ford F350 traveling at 60 mph eastbound leaves Columbia Falls at 6:00am. A moose, traveling at
25 mph southbound leaves Glacier NP at 7:00am. What time will they meet?"

10 year-old Sportsdad: "If I'm in a big-ass truck like a F350, I'll floor it and blast right past the sucker!"
:ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, algebra, trig, or some math class paid off. All I know is my peripheral vision stills works. Wife saw a Mooses head" but I saw a big ass moose at a full gallup 3 seconds leading up to it. She grabbed the "oh shit" handle way too late

Mon Jun 27, 2022 4:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Had a wonderful Dutch Kickboxing spar session with another heavyweight. We went for five 3min rounds with 30 second breaks between. It was approximately 60 to 80% strength the entire time trading shots. I'll definitely be bruised on the upper-inside right thigh. He'll be pretty banged up tomorrow as well. It was all good and fun. No hurt feelings or egos. It's a shame nobody filmed it.

Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Eddie Dean wrote:
Had a wonderful Dutch Kickboxing spar session…

I bet those clogs leave a mark

What idiot thought that would be a good sport

Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1440, 1441, 1442, 1443, 1444, 1445, 1446 ... 1551  Next