Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:01 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1484, 1485, 1486, 1487, 1488, 1489, 1490 ... 1551  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I was thinking a restaurant gift card. Dunno what else to send a stranger?

MadPick wrote:
RockHopper wrote:
I messed up and never updated my "Google pay" shipping address. Ordered a couple expensive items, but they were delivered to my old address in Tacoma. Bummer and a half, but my own damn fault.

Last night I got a call from a random Washington number...the current home-owner. Said he'd opened the box before realizing it wasn't addressed to him. But got my number and billing address from the invoice. He's gonna fed-ex them to me this week!

Wow. :bow:

Someone deserves a thank-you gift.

Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:19 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

RockHopper wrote:
I was thinking a restaurant gift card. Dunno what else to send a stranger?

:thumbsup2:

Benefactor Life Member, National Rifle Association
Life Member, Second Amendment Foundation
Patriot & Life Member, Gun Owners of America
Life Member, Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Legal Action Supporter, Firearms Policy Coalition
Member, NAGR/NFGR

Please support the organizations that support all of us.

Leave it cleaner than you found it.

Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:38 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stripper dressed as a Postal Investigator.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:

Did she leave her stamp on you? :ROFLMAO:

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:09 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

What make my day is our RV park neighbors down here. Everyone acts like a close knit family, always willing to help one another. Gawd we love being winter Texans.

And inguinuity! We have people from all walks down here.
One retired cop came up with the idea of refilling his twist cap beer bottles with urine and placing them back in his outdoor cooler with caps twisted back on. When the Spring breakers came thru one night stealing beer from our coolers, his 2x6 packs were gone. No more beer was stolen after the 2nd night. lol

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

sportsdad60 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

No, I meant Rockhopper should send a stripper to the house of the guy who is forwarding his mail.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

FJB

Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:28 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
sportsdad60 wrote:
jukk0u wrote:

No, I meant Rockhopper should send a stripper to the house of the guy who is forwarding his mail.

Copy

Sat Jan 07, 2023 3:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
I messed up and never updated my "Google pay" shipping address. Ordered a couple expensive items, but they were delivered to my old address in Tacoma. Bummer and a half, but my own damn fault.

Last night I got a call from a random Washington number...the current home-owner. Said he'd opened the box before realizing it wasn't addressed to him. But got my number and billing address from the invoice. He's gonna fed-ex them to me this week!

If you want something hand delivered to them, that doesn't make sense to ship (case of beer or whatever) as a 'thank you', let me know, I'll volunteer to deliver it. People like that should be acknowledged/appreciated.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:45 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

At the Dr office today

Over hear anther nurse and another patient bashing guns.

Little did they know......

MnP Shield within ten feet of those two.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:15 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Pissed off a couple shoplifters tonight at Freddys

They auto lock the cart wheels cuz they didnt check out before exiting the store and grabbed a few things.

I come up and see the locked cart has lots of meat left in it so i drag it back into the store find the security guard and tell him what happened.

Hes gonna wait to see who runs into the foyer looking to grab the rest of the meat.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Nice one, Mr. Jim...

In other news... while it doesn't apply to WA, a visit to Palmetto State Armory showed a banner that sez:

"Until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All High Capacity Magazine and Firearm Orders to Oregon."

:thumbsup2:

FJB

Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:51 am

The tree crew came out and dropped my neighbors tree - 3/4 of it came down in the snowstorm - the other 1/4 was still 'standing' and leaning straight at the transformer and pole (~10 feet away) that feeds our three houses. I've been a bit worried with the last couple of wind events..... The guy on the crew told me the base of the standing part was cracked and the only thing holding it up was the chain link fence post at the corner of the yard ---- yeah, we were living on borrowed time there..... we were just looking at it two days ago and we both concluded that it had leaned more over the last week or so.

Kinda sucks that they had the boom truck out and my other neighbor has some big pine branches close to his lines...... They had the boom within inches of them ----- but still didn't cut them. Chatting with the crew they said 'technically' they are not allowed to cut anything other than whats on the the work order..... but had we caught him while the boom was still up - he would have been happy to do it.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Basil Hayden

Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Saw my nephew for dinner with my sister. I haven't seen them in about 20+ years. She is 76, he is 45.
Kinda weird seeing somebody you babysat a grown man.

Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Rix86 wrote:
Basil Hayden

+1

Thu Jan 19, 2023 8:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23254 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1484, 1485, 1486, 1487, 1488, 1489, 1490 ... 1551  Next