Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:07 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 23249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1436, 1437, 1438, 1439, 1440, 1441, 1442 ... 1550  Next
 What has MADE your day today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Raquel Welch turned 80.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2020/09/ ... me=1&A1c=1

No way these are 80....

Unseen, Who but Pablo would still hit it?

This is how Ole Caveman will always remember her and yeah I’d still hit it. :bigsmile:

Attachment:
A3ED8460-C098-461B-8EF6-5E1874D4F1D1.jpeg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:03 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sitting here with the wife watching the granddaughter dancing and running around like a chicken with her head cut off while listening to Lynyrd Skynyrd from 77 playing at Ashbury.
Fukk, I wish I had my hearing from those days back.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jun 17, 2022 12:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Brought the wife home from the hospital today after having her hip replaced Wednesday. Sometimes it's nice being out in tim buk tu. I was able to drive on the lawn right up to the front door. Single-level house with a handicapped height toilet already. When I had my hip replaced I lived in a split level/tri-level which meant steps no matter what I wanted to do.

On a side note when I got to the house there was a BIG box on the porch from Amazon (my name and address) and it is FILLED with basic wired computer mouse's. WTF?? I checked my order history to make sure I didn't accidentally butt order. Nope, not sure what to do with them.

Fri Jun 17, 2022 1:50 pm
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Picked up another 1911 today. Is the mag ban going to increase 1911 sales? It couldn't hurt.

Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
Join the NRA
Firearms Policy Coalition

Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:57 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Brought the wife home from the hospital today after having her hip replaced Wednesday. Sometimes it's nice being out in tim buk tu. I was able to drive on the lawn right up to the front door. Single-level house with a handicapped height toilet already. When I had my hip replaced I lived in a split level/tri-level which meant steps no matter what I wanted to do.

On a side note when I got to the house there was a BIG box on the porch from Amazon (my name and address) and it is FILLED with basic wired computer mouse's. WTF?? I checked my order history to make sure I didn't accidentally butt order. Nope, not sure what to do with them.

Glad your wife made it home alright :thumbsup2:

Sounds like your home is ready.

As far as the Amazon shipment, it’s a scam by sellers to boost their ratings…they can then going on and do reviews as a ‘verified purchase’.

Apparently, you can keep it.

Plenty of stories on it, below is one.

Also below is what Amazon says you should do…

https://www.ksat.com/news/local/2020/08 ... n-porches/

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer ... QPUV79Z2ZC

Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:06 pm

Maybe disqualifying from the 'today' part, because it happened last week, but...

A while back I received compensation from the state due to pandemic closures that financially damaged a business I operate. Out of nowhere, for an entirely fabricated reason, the state demanded I repay them. When I called them to tell them they were severely mistaken, I was told to "seek legal advice" and was then hung up on.

So that's exactly what I did. I took them to administrative court, and easily won. I was fortunate enough to get a judge from eastern Washington. The state agency didn't even show up to the hearing.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

LowLead wrote:
Maybe disqualifying from the 'today' part, because it happened last week, but...

A while back I received compensation from the state due to pandemic closures that financially damaged a business I operate. Out of nowhere, for an entirely fabricated reason, the state demanded I repay them. When I called them to tell them they were severely mistaken, I was told to "seek legal advice" and was then hung up on.

So that's exactly what I did. I took them to administrative court, and easily won. I was fortunate enough to get a judge from eastern Washington. The state agency didn't even show up to the hearing.

Wow. :bow:

Beating the commies at their own game. Good.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:08 am

Pablo wrote:
LowLead wrote:

I asked the judge why ESD had made claims that were obviously false. He responded with “I don’t know.” I pretty much knew it was in the bag at that point.

Still irritated rogue executive agencies in Washington are able to lie, threaten to levy my bank account, and miss court, with zero consequences. This is the same agency that lost hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars in 2020 under commissioner Suzi LeVine’s watch. Guess who was then promoted to work for the Biden administration?

Irritated, but not surprised.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:30 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

LowLead wrote:
Pablo wrote:
LowLead wrote:

I asked the judge why ESD had made claims that were obviously false. He responded with “I don’t know.” I pretty much knew it was in the bag at that point.

Still irritated rogue executive agencies in Washington are able to lie, threaten to levy my bank account, and miss court, with zero consequences. This is the same agency that lost hundreds of millions of taxpayer dollars in 2020 under commissioner Suzi LeVine’s watch. Guess who was then promoted to work for the Biden administration?

2010 DOR Audit survivor. Say no more.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

LowLead wrote:
Pablo wrote:
LowLead wrote:

Herein lies the issue. People blame 'the gov't'..

'The gov't' doesn't take your freedom, or in this case, accuse you of something you didn't do...

People with names and address take your freedom/accuse you of something you didn't do..

Nothing prevents you from filing a public records request, finding out who did it, where they live, then have a peaceful protest in front of their house.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Friend of mine just got great news on his health! Looks like he will be around for the long haul!

Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sailed out of Seattle on Thursday night

Motored in under the golden gate bridge middle of last night

Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:

I'm jealous.

I'm so mad that liberals destroyed an amazing state like California....

Say hello to some sea lions while you're out there... :D

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:36 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Arisaka wrote:
Friend of mine just got great news on his health! Looks like he will be around for the long haul!

That’s Awesome!

I heard some great health news from a friend today, too :thumbsup2:

Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:45 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:

Great pic!

May you have fair winds and following seas…

Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1436, 1437, 1438, 1439, 1440, 1441, 1442 ... 1550  Next