Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:56 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1637, 1638, 1639, 1640, 1641, 1642, 1643 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Selador wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
I've been in contact with the carrier since I was going to pick the pallet up at their terminal in Fife. We both agreed that would be easier on everyone

It's just shocking to me that nobody seems at all concerned that they sent a driver to pick up a pallet of parts worth over $1k, signed for it, then came back with an empty truck

Oh Well...

Like I said. Easier to replace the pallet than the driver.

No joke. They seemed really happy for me to pick the shipment up so they didn't have to run a truck up here

Surprised they haven't asked me to drop a few things off for them on my way home

Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Here's a new one.
I've never gotten an email scam like this before:
Quote:
Hi,

It's our pleasure to serve you as our customer. Your annual membership has automatically been renewed today. So we have charged you 365 as an annual subscription fee for the Best Buy - Geek Squad computer & tablet products and services.

Your Renewal Details:

Your order ID: VAMRESH84ZI4HN

Product name: Best Buy - Geek Squad

Total amount: $365.00

Transaction date: June 10, 2021

To cancel & get an instant refund of your membership fee, please reach out to our customer service number. We really appreciate it if you call us now at +1 (812) 356-6870

Sincerely,

Best-Buy® Customer Service

+1 (807) 500-2297

+1 (812) 296-6395

Copyright © 2021 Best-Buy®. All Rights Reserved.

Refund scam.

You call and cancel.

They 'refund' your money, then 'oh no, I accidentally refunded it with an extra 2 zeros, I'm gonna be fired and I have 3 kids and a wife that's disabled. Please send me the money back that we overpaid or I'll get fired!'

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:10 pm

Tetanus booster shot I got on Monday is making my arm feel like it got kicked by a horse.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:
Selador wrote:
RocketScott wrote:
I've been in contact with the carrier since I was going to pick the pallet up at their terminal in Fife. We both agreed that would be easier on everyone

It's just shocking to me that nobody seems at all concerned that they sent a driver to pick up a pallet of parts worth over $1k, signed for it, then came back with an empty truck

Oh Well...

Like I said. Easier to replace the pallet than the driver.

No joke. They seemed really happy for me to pick the shipment up so they didn't have to run a truck up here

Surprised they haven't asked me to drop a few things off for them on my way home
:ROFLMAO:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

waglocker wrote:
Tetanus booster shot I got on Monday is making my arm feel like it got kicked by a horse.

You're lucky. The last two I had hit me like a call from my ex-wife's lawyer. :bigsmile:

Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My dogs pissing and shitting in the same area when they have the run of my entire yard and its killing spots in my grass.

Reseeded and bought some pet honesty supplements, hope it works.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
My dogs shitting....

Appropriate screen name is appropriate.

Seriously my female dogs - one pee - dead spot.

My pisser I managed to pinch my hand web between two large VERY STONG neodymium cube magnets (2"x2") fooking hurt and blood blister looks like a tooma.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:15 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RocketScott wrote:

Oh Well...

The drivers probably pissed off because he had to come into work just to do that one lowly task. Fookin lazy MOFO’s!!!

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Thu Jun 10, 2021 5:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
My dogs pissing and shitting in the same area when they have the run of my entire yard and its killing spots in my grass.

Grass is the least of your concerns. What kind of basic bitch has a trampoline above ground?

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:

Fence those spots off while they recover...or they never will. Oh, and that seed mixed with fillers is shit. Just good seed with some fresh topsoil works better. :thumbsup2:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:54 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

Grass is the least of your concerns. What kind of basic bitch has a trampoline above ground?

Come on over tubbs, lets see a flip :ROFLMAO:

Thu Jun 10, 2021 6:55 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

The only flips I do are with beer cans or bottles trying to get a Lander. A real man puts their kids tramp in the ground, just saying......

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:

I agree with fencing it in. But leave one side open. Or make a dog door sized opening on all 4 sides.

What you see as a problem, I see as a plus. You don't crap all over the house, do you? You only crap in one spot. So do they. Most civilized dogs I've ever heard of. Wish all dogs did that.

No dog crap everywhere you walk! Only in that one area.

Put up a fence so everyone knows not to walk there. Good to go.

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:22 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

KeystoneCowboy wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

The only flips I do are with beer cans or bottles trying to get a Lander. A real man puts their kids tramp in the ground, just saying......

Yep nothing helps the resale value of a house like a big hole in the ground. :rofl9:

Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

L_O_G wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:
L_O_G wrote:
KeystoneCowboy wrote:
L_O_G wrote:

Yep nothing helps the resale value of a house like a big hole in the ground. :rofl9:

Resale? Shit, I'm going to have to die in this house. Trump ruined the housing market dont you know? :ROFLMAO:

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1637, 1638, 1639, 1640, 1641, 1642, 1643 ... 1907  Next