Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:18 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1689, 1690, 1691, 1692, 1693, 1694, 1695 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
I'll just leave this here...
Attachment:
20211124_094640 (2).jpg

I don't pay more than that year round. Do I have a big peepee meow?

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:24 pm

AR15L wrote:

You bastard! Honestly, I would have bought one at that price..... but I got a free one. The prices here sucked unless you spent $25-75 and it was NEVER that cheap....

I was actually looking forward to a TD smoked meatloaf ----- I don't know if I should be pissed about this free turkey....

At THAT price you should be cooking those things on the grill ---- cheap practice. You need a smoker.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:34 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I'm pissed that the smoker thread and chat go unused :matrix:

Nah... It's fun to wade through endless pages of turkey sales and pictures of dented and greasy bbq's to get to a good rant.

What really chaps my hide is the loss of a bunch of good emojis that were available on TOOS (the old other site)
Maybe Santa will bring a Christmas miracle and deliver a sackful... ( of emoticons, not dope,. Stoners)

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:44 am
Site Admin
Site Admin

Which ones are you missing the most? You know there is more than just those that were shown, right? Just have to click the "view more smilies".

Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:54 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Attachment:
20211124_094640 (2).jpg

That sign was on your Ass, right? It's a lie though, more like dried up old Turkey. :wink05:

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Massivedesign wrote:
Which ones are you missing the most? You know there is more than just those that were shown, right? Just have to click the "view more smilies".

the one where one emoji is poking the other in the eye with a stick

and the tinfoil hat one...

jiggling titties would be nice too :bigsmile:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:16 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

WaJim wrote:

Joe Biden releases 50 million barrels (~2.5 days worth) of oil into the mainstream from the reserve.

Says relief at the pump is on the way.....

Really? yeah, how do you figure.

Like pissing over niagra falls.

Hey Joe...how bout using the last two synapses left and re-open Keystone and get back to fracking.

That stupid bastard doesn't understand that opening the Strategic Reserve SCREAMS desperation. What was the Strategic Reserve conceived for? Lowering gas prices? EFF NO! Dumb shit Dems.

Last edited by 3584ELK on Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:30 pm
Profile WWW

3584ELK wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Joe Biden releases 50 million barrels (~2.5 days worth) of oil into the mainstream from the reserve.

Says relief at the pump is on the way.....

Really? yeah, how do you figure.

Like pissing over niagra falls.

Hey Joe...how bout using the last two synapses left and re-open Keystone and get back to fracking.

That that stupid bastard doesn't understand is that opening the Strategic Reserve SCREAMS desperation. What was the Strategic Reserve conceived for? Lowering gas prices? EFF NO! Dumb shit Dems.

NO SHIT!!!!!!!!! It took Trump a while to fill it since it was so ignored/neglected (on purpose?) --- at least he filled it with cheap US oil.

What do you think is coming next??? What are they preparing to do to us next?

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:11 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
billycee wrote:
F*cking Fedex Smartpost is seriously the biggest piece of shit service around, especially companies that use them for shipping.

Fedex air freighted a package I paid ground service for.. I tracked it and saw it had been sitting at the local distribution center, with a delivery date like a week out... Wouldn't let me come get it, either.... When I called to try and pull from their distribution center, like I've done a million times before, I was told 'It's not scheduled to be delivered until XX/YY, you can pick it up then'... When I asked further, they said 'you paid for X, so it's going to be delivered by X'..

Yeah, literally just sat in their warehouse for like a week, told me it was there, just waiting to get thrown on a truck, and they wouldn't let me pick it up because I didn't pay for a faster shipping service...

Apparently they 'accidentally' shipped it via air, and they have a policy to not release packages early due to mistakes, because it devalues their service... because people will just buy the cheap service expecting the expensive service... So they hold packages so they're delivered on time, even if that means letting them sit for a week.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fedex-kerfuf ... 08655.html

I continue to stand by statement 150%. FedEx Smartpost AND FedEX ground are the biggest turd F*cks around. Aside from FedEx Smartpost losing my package, the Ground Service just delivered my case of ammo by leaving it at the top of my stairs to my porch that is uncovered. Yes, it sat in the rain - Ring cam confirmed it. All that MFer had to do was walk another 4 feet to leave it on the welcome mat where it’s covered.

Every delivery service has its issues, but I swear anything not next day with FedEx is rock bottom.

My ranking from Best to Worst:
Amazon
UPS
USPS
FedEx
OnTrac. <—these guys are the scum you found underneath FedEx

Sun Nov 28, 2021 6:28 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

USPS lost my package somewhere in Maryland.

I've done the lost package Gig.

Tracking #9405511298370477173438

Was sent to me Sept 30

Missing Mail Search Request Initiated, Missing Mail Search Request ID 13155840

Been "in Transit" 2 months.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:50 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

billycee wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
billycee wrote:
F*cking Fedex Smartpost is seriously the biggest piece of shit service around, especially companies that use them for shipping.

Fedex air freighted a package I paid ground service for.. I tracked it and saw it had been sitting at the local distribution center, with a delivery date like a week out... Wouldn't let me come get it, either.... When I called to try and pull from their distribution center, like I've done a million times before, I was told 'It's not scheduled to be delivered until XX/YY, you can pick it up then'... When I asked further, they said 'you paid for X, so it's going to be delivered by X'..

Yeah, literally just sat in their warehouse for like a week, told me it was there, just waiting to get thrown on a truck, and they wouldn't let me pick it up because I didn't pay for a faster shipping service...

Apparently they 'accidentally' shipped it via air, and they have a policy to not release packages early due to mistakes, because it devalues their service... because people will just buy the cheap service expecting the expensive service... So they hold packages so they're delivered on time, even if that means letting them sit for a week.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fedex-kerfuf ... 08655.html

I continue to stand by statement 150%. FedEx Smartpost AND FedEX ground are the biggest turd F*cks around. Aside from FedEx Smartpost losing my package, the Ground Service just delivered my case of ammo by leaving it at the top of my stairs to my porch that is uncovered. Yes, it sat in the rain - Ring cam confirmed it. All that MFer had to do was walk another 4 feet to leave it on the welcome mat where it’s covered.

Every delivery service has its issues, but I swear anything not next day with FedEx is rock bottom.

My ranking from Best to Worst:
Amazon
UPS
USPS
FedEx
OnTrac. <—these guys are the scum you found underneath FedEx

You forgot DHL.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

ALL my USPS mail from Sat Nov 13 was not delivered. Never arrived, poof gone. Oh well. Question: Where does this mail go? (It was NOT stolen from the box)

Some days we never get mail, but will be in the box the next day. Sometimes mail delivery is 9PM

Given up on Fedex, completely

UPS is OK, slow but the drivers? Just leave a package, on a rainy day in the driveway. Or sunny day in plain view. Or go to the side of the house and leave packages there randomly in the rain when we have a nice covered porch.

None of them are worth a shirt.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

After a small package went missing this past summer I was told by USPS counter person to go online and download Informed Delivery. It emails me when I have mail (actual scans the letters) and packages with dates for delivery.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:03 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
After a small package went missing this past summer I was told by USPS counter person to go online and download Informed Delivery. It emails me when I have mail (actual scans the letters) and packages with dates for delivery.

Sure.

Now you know something MIGHT arrive. But when it doesn't? USPS is clueless as to where your statement, check, document went.............

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:

Sure.

Now you know something MIGHT arrive. But when it doesn't? USPS is clueless as to where your statement, check, document went.............

Informed delivery is only scanned at sorting facilities. For example Mail for Union is scanned at Tacoma distribution center but not at Union (which has no scanner).

Parcels, certified, etc get scanned by the clerk before being given to the carrier then the carrier scans at delivery.

Some carriers are better than others.

FYI FedEx, UPS and DHL use USPS to deliver "the last mile" in many cases.

Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1689, 1690, 1691, 1692, 1693, 1694, 1695 ... 1904  Next