Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:29 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1811, 1812, 1813, 1814, 1815, 1816, 1817 ... 1909  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Amazon has graduated from delivering packages to neighbors, to just throwing the package out of the window onto the driveway.... not even getting out of their car.

Fucking pieces of shit.

Still haven't found it... by the way...

Attachment:
Screenshot_20221128_034723.jpg

Now I know why old people are angry all the time.

No fucking respect anymore.

These assholes complain they're not getting paid enough and they can't even complete a simple task with integrity.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:50 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Amazon has graduated from delivering packages to neighbors, to just throwing the package out of the window onto the driveway.... not even getting out of their car.

Fucking pieces of shit.

Attachment:

These assholes complain they're not getting paid enough and they can't even complete a simple task with integrity.

Is that FedEx?

can't tell on phone

Lazy asses. Still turn them in

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Nov 28, 2022 4:04 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Fucking pieces of shit.

Attachment:

Is that FedEx?

can't tell on phone

Lazy asses. Still turn them in

Amazon Logistics. I have their dispatch number because I've had so many issues, with instructions to call directly with issues instead of going through customer service.

I confirmed with the property owner that he ran it over last night, lol.... Not his fault. It was covered in frost/shit and blended into the roadway...

What I really don't get, is how fucking dumb they have to be to actually take pictures, which prove they fucked up.. eg 'Do not leave package at gate', and they'll leave it at the gate, with the gate in the picture.. or in this case, it's clear he tossed it out the window, then took a picture while still in his car.... Like... WTF.. It's like you want to get fired.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:34 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:

What I really don't get, is how fucking dumb they have to be to actually take pictures, which prove they fucked up.. eg 'Do not leave package at gate', and they'll leave it at the gate, with the gate in the picture.. or in this case, it's clear he tossed it out the window, then took a picture while still in his car.... Like... WTF.. It's like you want to get fired.

Well one guy I spoke with thought Musk was his boss so he DGAF. They are dumb. I mean really stupid.

Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:57 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:

Well one guy I spoke with thought Musk was his boss so he DGAF. They are dumb. I mean really stupid.

What really sucks is I have a great rapport with a couple drivers.. and they're awesome... super friendly.. I've even had them bring packages from OTHER amazon drivers from the road... and it's the fuckups who make them all look bad.. I'll get like 5-10 good deliveries then nothing but a complete shit show for the next 3-4 deliveries then back to some decent ones again.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned it but a couple months back an Amazon driver did over $1800 in damage to the property owner's gate..... dude KNEW he broke it.. on CAMERA with him forcing it open, and him looking at the areas that were breaking/twisting as he forced it open.... and he just drove off... didn't notify his boss, didn't leave a note... nothing....I just showed up to a gate wide open, lock mechanics busted, gate opener busted, about ready to break out my AR and start looking for trespassers.

Luckily, Amazon paid out real quick once the video was sent in showing it was their driver.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Mon Nov 28, 2022 6:40 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:
Training SF guys on how to shoot the Stinger missile.

That’s an awesome job Chuck!!! :thumbsup2: Thanks for doing your part to help save America.

Do you mean save Ukraine?

Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:08 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

That’s an awesome job Chuck!!! :thumbsup2: Thanks for doing your part to help save America.

No, fuck Ukraine. I mean training soldiers to fight for Murica.

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

golddigger14s wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
golddigger14s wrote:

Way to handle a compliment and a thanks :thumbsup2:

I guess you would have preferred a “You Suck!”…

Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:57 pm

Woke up a bit after 4am.... laying in bed thinking 'its odd I haven't heard the furnace run for a while'..... go to turn on the tv --- nothin.... thats when I realize that the power was out. Tried to fall back asleep.... just couldn't do it - listening to the wind and rain/sleet/snizzle hit the skylight and thinking I 'should' get up and get the jenny going --- pissing off the neighbors at 5am - trying to figure out how I was going to make my coffee... Tossed and turned til ~6:30 when the power came back on --- figured there was no use getting out of the nice warm bed until the house warmed up.... Gonna fire up the jenny today just for the hell of it now and double check gas supplies.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:12 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Woke up a bit after 4am.... laying in bed thinking 'its odd I haven't heard the furnace run for a while'..... go to turn on the tv --- nothin.... thats when I realize that the power was out. Tried to fall back asleep.... just couldn't do it - listening to the wind and rain/sleet/snizzle hit the skylight and thinking I 'should' get up and get the jenny going --- pissing off the neighbors at 5am - trying to figure out how I was going to make my coffee... Tossed and turned til ~6:30 when the power came back on --- figured there was no use getting out of the nice warm bed until the house warmed up.... Gonna fire up the jenny today just for the hell of it now and double check gas supplies.

One of the few things that I learned when I was living in my truck.

Warm blankets are invaluable.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:47 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:

That 2.5 hours without power, must have been uncomfortable! Scary times we live in! icon_eek

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:38 am

My credit card blocked a purchase from Geissele. I have made purchases for thousands online, not a blink. Make a under $200 of a firearm part, BLOCKED.

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:41 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Tonydec wrote:
My credit card blocked a purchase from Geissele. I have made purchases for thousands online, not a blink. Make a under $200 of a firearm part, BLOCKED.

Please post a follow up on this. I'm curious as to what their reply is going to be when you ask them WTF was it blocked for?

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:46 am

AR15L wrote:
Tonydec wrote:

Please post a follow up on this. I'm curious as to what their reply is going to be when you ask them WTF was it blocked for?

Based on what I've read about credit card companies, Citi being one I can guess "Guns are bad, mmmkay."

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:

I'm completely stuck on how you walked in the dark with no light..even found the remote. THEN realized no power. You flashlighted thinking breakers or something???

Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 28626 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1811, 1812, 1813, 1814, 1815, 1816, 1817 ... 1909  Next