Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:19 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1654, 1655, 1656, 1657, 1658, 1659, 1660 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Caveman Jim wrote:
MadPick wrote:
^ That's distressing, Jim. Hopefully you can catch the carrier to talk to him/her?

I was in the shower earlier when she delivered my wash down pump for the boat so I missed my chance!!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Should of walked out in the buff. That would of gotten her attention.

Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:29 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

AR15L wrote:
Caveman Jim wrote:
MadPick wrote:
^ That's distressing, Jim. Hopefully you can catch the carrier to talk to him/her?

I was in the shower earlier when she delivered my wash down pump for the boat so I missed my chance!!!! :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Should of walked out in the buff. That would of gotten her attention.

True that but I didn’t even know she was there, with my hearing aid out I don’t know if anything is going on around me. icon_eek

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety”

-Ben Franklin

MadPick wrote:
I don't think you beat your children enough. :ROFLMAO:

Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:54 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

3584ELK wrote:
All true, Pablo. My question of late has been this: Where is the accountability? With UPS or FedEx you can call an 800- number and start a physical search and trace for your package. With USPS? You have to log in to their shite website and try to file some measly report that no one will read.

Like all these Marxists and their agenda's we need to start finding ways to hold them accountable. If it means a trip to the P.O. and an embarrassing confrontation with the postmaster, then so be it. 99% of those in line will hear you and get an education on dealing with these losers.

I have done this twice for business. Show up, remain calm until they refuse to help me, then start to act a fool and suddenly I get some attention and got the help I needed. Then like magic they found the parcel....in Yakima.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Sent three checks from the post office. One to my CPA, one to pay my bond, and one to the IRS. Put the letters in the hopper, and dropped the door one more time to make sure they were not stuck in the slide but had slid down all the way. GTG, right?

Well, either I dropped one of the envelops in the PO parking lot or lobby or there's an inside boogey.

One of the checks was washed and some cunt snaked me for $1200.00. That this is devastating is an understatement.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:06 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
Sent three checks from the post office. One to my CPA, one to pay my bond, and one to the IRS. Put the letters in the hopper, and dropped the door one more time to make sure they were not stuck in the slide but had slid down all the way. GTG, right?

Well, either I dropped one of the envelops in the PO parking lot or lobby or there's an inside boogey.

One of the checks was washed and some cunt snaked me for $1200.00. That this is devastating is an understatement.

Did the bank ask for an ID when said cunt cashed the check!?

Seems like anything over $500 my credit union calls me to make sure I actually wrote it

Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:13 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

BECU did not call.
No ID noted on the check.
Cancelled check has the notation "For Deposit Only"
She couldn't be so dumb as to have deposited it into her own account? Maybe has access to a different stolen account an will withdraw it after it clears?

Dunno. I'm headed to the bank where it was cashed/deposited first thing tomorrow.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:23 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
BECU did not call.
She couldn't be so dumb as to have deposited it into her own account? Maybe has access to a different stolen account an will withdraw it after it clears?

Dunno. I'm headed to the bank where it was cashed/deposited first thing tomorrow.

“For Deposit Only” & no ID sounds like she deposited it at an ATM.

Hopefully they have pics from the ATM, though they may only give them to the police.

Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:36 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

jukk0u wrote:
BECU did not call.

BECU will make it right.

Guntrader wrote: Huh, maybe I was an asshole.

NRA Member/RSO
SAF 5 Year Donor
GOA Member

Fri Jul 23, 2021 11:37 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Jesse Elijah Johnson..

The rep who submitted the bill that basically handcuffs officers.

Dude is a fucking idiot.

Attachment:
jej2.jpg

Banning any weapon .50 or larger from police use... Which rules out shotguns using less lethal options and 40mm launchers, then goes on to say he hopes police use things like bean bag rounds more often. And of course, agencies don't use .50 BMG, so the fear mongering that he's trying to push is not only ineffective because agencies aren't issuing officers Barret M107s, but negatively impacts his stated goals. He further states that 'even the military doesn't use .50'... L M A O.

He admitted he didn't write the bill but refuses to say who pushed the bill to him so he could sponsor it.

Then, he says cops don't need RAS to stop someone, because they can use PC to develop RAS..... Holy fucking shit is this guy an idiot.

and all this was nuked because he deleted a thread when people kept calling him out on his BS, then claims 'racism' and 'mods asked me to delete it', which never happened.

So, he's a chickenshit idiot..

Attachment:
jej.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:18 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Mitzy Joehanknick total silence when Shiattle has 5 different SHOOTINGS yesterday...Sunday.

Nuthing from Dow or Shiwant or Durkin either...

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:19 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Mitzy Joehanknick total silence when Shiattle has 5 different SHOOTINGS yesterday...Sunday.

Needs moar gun control

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:51 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Needs moar gun control

Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:05 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

My wife got so sun burnt the other day, and she had to go to emergancy care today and has 2nd burns on her arms. It was a great day together, but I feel so bad that she is hurting. She is upset, that I'm upset. It was such a great day that I'm thinking of buying a basic boat with just a trolling motor.

Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:20 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This looks like a great deal on a small boat.... https://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/boa/ ... 97652.html

Edit: Oh yeah, that.... Nevermind!

Last edited by laneends on Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Except he lives in Oklahoma.

Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:10 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1654, 1655, 1656, 1657, 1658, 1659, 1660 ... 1908  Next