Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:42 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1750, 1751, 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756 ... 1908  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Attachment:
06-21-2022_085223.png

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:53 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Posted in NSFW to keep this thread on topic.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:49 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Noooooooooo I'm old,I forgot the password

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:08 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Dudes, I'm with TW on this one... WTF is wrong with some people? They were in front of you then for some reason got behind you again. Get a fucking life you little shits. What demographic were these superstars?

Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:26 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
TechnoWeenie wrote:
Eddie Dean wrote:
I'm going to take a wild guess what actually happened. Narcissists tend to give over complicated explanations for the bullshit they stir up. TW, you have a long history of issues on the road. What you probably did is hurried around somebody, ramrodded yourself in their space cushion like a self-centered jackass, slammed the brakes because you were going way too fast and were about to rear-end somebody or flip your vehicle, you then fucked up their flow, and now claim innocence. You are the common denominator in all of these incidents. The second driver was likely a witness to your fucker, decided to start following you in order to report your ass, and stayed on it to let the cops know your location. The truth is always somewhere in the long essay of an explanation.

In all my years of driving, I have only had 2 episodes in the last 20 years. I can take a tractor-trailer through Bronx, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Harlem, Newark, Bayonne, Boston, Philadelphia without issues. I can do the same in my personal vehicle. Yes, the roads are tight and there is a shit-ton of traffic but I still don't have any issues. Know why? Because I drive with care and I take the time to think about what I'm doing and intend to do. You obviously don't. Upload the raw footage. Uploading raw footage doesn't take any time. The only reason you want to take the time to upload is because you're probably trying to edit the fuck out of it to make it seem like you're the poor innocent party in this.

Really dude?

I'm using a damned cellphone with a hacked hotspot that gets like 5 mbps.... The video is completely unedited other than splicing the front/rear cams together into one view instead of it being different files... Sorry dude... not everyone can have 1gbps fiber installed in their shack that has no running water....

You have zero fucking clue what you're talking about...

Not even an apology after you're made to look like an idiot will fix how 'big league, yuge' you just shoved your foot into your mouth and accused me of shit that never happened.

uh-huh, sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Think whatever you want, big guy. You're always innocent in these interactions and it's the rest of the driving public who's problematic. Sureeeeee thing, crybaby. Get off the Cricket phone connection and use some McDonald's wifi to upload that heavily edited video. We're all waiting, Low key Jeremy DeWitte.

Are you gonna pay for my fuel to drive 30 mins to somewhere I can get decent internet, and the 90 mins I'll have to take off work?

No? Ok then, you fucking wait.

Set up a GFM for your gas and what not, homeboy. Maybe some on here or elsewhere will take pity on your soul. The energy you put out on the road is what you get back. Funny how everybody else on here don't seem to have all these issues you do. Maybe you should take the advice on a previous page and change your driving habits. Your current habits aren't doing you any favors.

But whatever, dude. You keep doing you. It has worked out so well for you.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:39 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

This is just a wild guess, but on your drive from taco to orting everyday, you probably pissed this guy off on another day and he spotted you the next day.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:42 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Old Growth wrote:
This is just a wild guess, but on your drive from taco to orting everyday, you probably pissed this guy off on another day and he spotted you the next day.

I don't.

I made my once a year trip to Seattle to pick something up, then Kent to get a set of Ford fleet keys (I have the powwaahhhH!!! [to open any police car in the state]) then down to Eatonville to see a friend....

Even though an apology from ED isn't good enough for accusing me of crap I didn't do, due to the blatant vitriol displayed, I'll still wait for him to be man enough to admit he was wrong... if he even dares to watch the video.... although I'm sure he'll find something to complain about...

Anyway, video is up in NSFW, please keep related comments there...

Thomas Paine wrote:

Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:30 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Someone broke into my van today while I was working, and stole my get-home bag. I no longer keep a gun in there, thankfully....but there was still about $400 worth of emergency supplies and ammunition.

Caught him on camera. Not calling the police. I'll be seeing him again.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:57 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

RockHopper wrote:
Someone broke into my van today while I was working, and stole my get-home bag. I no longer keep a gun in there, thankfully....but there was still about $400 worth of emergency supplies and ammunition.

Caught him on camera. Not calling the police. I'll be seeing him again.

Make it painful.

:bigsmile:

Attachment:
tom_clancys-without_remorse.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thomas Paine wrote:

Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Badasses around here for sure!

Nemo Omen
JM Marlin 39M
Tikka T3 Tactical(.308)
BAR(.308)

Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:44 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Never use USPS for a gold purchase.

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:48 pm

Just got the assessors notice to day.... they are saying my property went up 36+%!?!?!?!?!?! WTF????
Does that mean I can expect my taxes to go up 36% too?????

I had seen a notice on Nextdoor that some areas of Bellevue could expect 40+% higher valuations.

There needs to be some kind of property tax relief here SOON!!!! I'm sure all the fraudulent dems in Oly are just salivating at all the extra $$$ they are going to be able to piss away for no good and make out lives more miserable....

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:02 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:
Just got the assessors notice to day.... they are saying my property went up 36+%!?!?!?!?!?! WTF????

I had seen a notice on Nextdoor that some areas of Bellevue could expect 40+% higher valuations.

There needs to be some kind of property tax relief here SOON!!!! I'm sure all the fraudulent dems in Oly are just salivating at all the extra $$$ they are going to be able to piss away for no good and make out lives more miserable....

Property tax - THEY know they have you by the scruffs..........rich land baron! icon_eek

Because the eagle sounds like a hawk.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:14 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

TechnoWeenie wrote:
Dash cam footage incoming.... you decide...

It'll be a hot minute because my laptop is a POS.

I'll include the point where I braked going around a turn, but it wasn't even severe enough to auto save the footage and I have the G sensitivity set to 'high'....I was going uphill around a bend trying to avoid crap I saw on the right... I barely tapped my brakes.... you'll also notice I immediately accelerated when I realized the guy behind me was going too fast... Dude was probably pissed he didn't anticipate someone slowing down and was approaching too fast, and got pissed at me as if it's my fault.

You'll see I was driving normally, not aggressively, when I noticed him following and I pulled off to let him pass and he followed behind me.... then got out and started yelling at me then tried to block me from leaving and hit my car...

They catch up to me, and I pull over to let them pass, again.... and she then stops and sticks her phone out the window and tries to block me... so I go around...

She pulls over to let the other guy follow me who then proceeds to lay on his horn, honking, tailgating, telling me to pull over, etc. and I ignored him until he tried to pull up next to me where I braked and busted a U-turn, where PD came in and stopped him.

Feel free to point out anything I could have done differently that would have been a better option.

It looks to me that you were going at one speed, and the lighter car had passed you, and the other was about to, and then you suddenly sped up quite a bit right before the exit.

Why did you suddenly gun it?

You rapidly passed the light colored car that had just passed you.

I know that exit well, and that was kind of a dick move.

Not one where I would chase someone 15 miles for, though…

Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:29 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

JohnMBrowning wrote:

Would you rather that your home lose value??

Divided we fall.

Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28609 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1750, 1751, 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756 ... 1908  Next