Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992 ... 1904  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

2 reposts in 2 days. I must be slacking.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:48 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Pablo wrote:
People calling me/AR-15 owners baby killers. Sorry but that will not harden my heart or change my beliefs. Especially when these same people call actual murder of fetuses a right.

THIS. Also, given a convo with my libtard coworker today: how do you see someone giving up stuff for Lent as mind blowingly weird, but someone else getting gender reassignment surgery as totally normal? "Oh you participate in a belief system that I don't? That's so weird and dumb!" Vs "Oh you want to cut your dick off, turn it inside out, have it sewed into a vagina shape so some dude can then fuck you in your dick with his dick? That makes perfect sense."

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:12 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Listening hate Radio and loading shells.

Sanfransicko spends 30 million a year on cleaning human feces and hypodermic needles from their streets/sidewalks .....and they cant keep up.

It still smells and looks like a needle infested shithole.

The director of street environmental services says the streets are filthy with shit and needles a couple hours after theyre cleaned.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:21 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Stargate Origins..

Who the fuck greenlit that?

10 min episodes... horrible acting, shit sets, horrible CGI, completely fucked the known timeline and changing the back story.....

Thanks for completely fucking the memory of one of my favorite shows... assholes...

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:24 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

WaJim wrote:

Sanfransicko spends 30 million a year on cleaning human feces and hypodermic needles from their streets/sidewalks .....and they cant keep up.

The director of street environmental services says the streets are filthy with shit and needles a couple hours after theyre cleaned.

I'm sure the city smells the same as a lot SF residents' d!cks after a busy Friday night.

Seattle smells the same and I'm sure even a not so careful survey of the city would show as much.

Maybe Bill Gates can buy them poopneedle-sweepers since he's so concerned for the lowly folk.

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:13 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Guntrader wrote:
The last 5% of the pistachios that didn't open up all the way.
Delicious, but not worth breaking a thumbnail over.
Let the squirrels figure it out.

Pry it open with a shell half from a pistachio that you’ve successfully opened. Your thumbs will thank me later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:59 am

edogg wrote:
Guntrader wrote:
The last 5% of the pistachios that didn't open up all the way.
Delicious, but not worth breaking a thumbnail over.
Let the squirrels figure it out.

Pry it open with a shell half from a pistachio that you’ve successfully opened. Your thumbs will thank me later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachment:
20180221_094417 (Medium).jpg

I don't know where I picked up these cute little slip jaw pliers (craftsman no less) years ago, but I keep them in the kitchen junk drawer just for cracking open uncracked pistachios. They have saved me from peeling my thumb nails off.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Of the ten voices I hear in my head, only three keep telling me NOT to shoot....
Do I go with the majority or common sense?

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:49 am
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

jukk0u wrote:
WaJim wrote:

I'm sure the city smells the same as a lot SF residents' d!cks after a busy Friday night.

Seattle smells the same and I'm sure even a not so careful survey of the city would show as much.

Maybe Bill Gates can buy them poopneedle-sweepers since he's so concerned for the lowly folk.

icon_eek JJ, (that's your new collective name), SF and Seattle share some similarities with their homeless problems and sanitary conditions. Having walked from the east coast to the west of SF and Ubered or otherwise been transported through, around, and across the city, it's much like Seattle with dense pockets of homelessness and depraved living conditions right next to affluent areas and mixed within. In other words the whole city doesn't reek of human feces and piss. Just a portion of it.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Manufactuers who don't know how to measure shit

I want a 10" rail not 10.25 or 10.36

if you cant measure 10 fucking inches than stop saying its a 10" rail

Yaki's - last journey

Promote a Growth Mindset. Don't let a fixed mindset not allow change for the better.

pow·er trip - noun - a self-aggrandizing quest for ever-increasing control over others.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:12 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

dreadi wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
WaJim wrote:

icon_eek JJ, (that's your new collective name), SF and Seattle share some similarities with their homeless problems and sanitary conditions. Having walked from the east coast to the west of SF and Ubered or otherwise been transported through, around, and across the city, it's much like Seattle with dense pockets of homelessness and depraved living conditions right next to affluent areas and mixed within. In other words the whole city doesn't reek of human feces and piss. Just a portion of it.

My kid and I were in SF a couple years ago during the summer.

I posted on here at that time that indeed the Whole City smelled like shit.

From the Presidio east (fishermans wharf etc) and south into the heart of the city...once you get off the Golden Gate all you can smell is shit.

I, no kidding, thought that maybe the old early 19th century sewer system wasn't keeping up with demand....not once did I think it was shit in the street. Someone here set me straight on the root cause.

We stayed close to the water...onshore breeze.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:30 am

WaJim wrote:
dreadi wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
WaJim wrote:

My kid and I were in SF a couple years ago during the summer.

I posted on here at that time that indeed the Whole City smelled like shit.

From the Presidio east (fishermans wharf etc) and south into the heart of the city...once you get off the Golden Gate all you can smell is shit.

I, no kidding, thought that maybe the old early 19th century sewer system wasn't keeping up with demand....not once did I think it was shit in the street. Someone here set me straight on the root cause.

We stayed close to the water...onshore breeze.

I remember that....yes, the root cause is people taking dumps in the street. I won't deny street crapping or street pissing. I've seen it occur a few times, and followed the split on the sidewalk as we moved around the turd pile.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:38 am
Profile WWW
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

dreadi wrote:
I remember that....yes, the root cause is people taking dumps in the street. I won't deny street crapping or street pissing. I've seen it occur a few times, and followed the split on the sidewalk as we moved around the turd pile.

Oh my... This is a real thing, and somewhat common?
I have been in a few dozen 3rd world countries and have never seen something like this.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:52 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
dreadi wrote:

I have been in a few dozen 3rd world countries and have never seen something like this.

Too common. SF is a shithole.

Spoiler: show
"Half the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don't mean to do harm -- but the harm does not interest them. Or they do not see it, or they justify it because they are absorbed in the endless struggle to think well of themselves." – T.S. Eliot

"The right of self defence is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any colour or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction." - St. George Tucker

A careful definition of words would destroy half the agenda of the political left and scrutinizing evidence would destroy the other half. - Thomas Sowell

"To ban guns because criminals use them is to tell the innocent and law-abiding that their rights and liberties depend not on their own conduct, but on the conduct of the guilty and the lawless, and that the law will permit them to have only such rights and liberties as the lawless will allow...

For society does not control crime, ever, by forcing the law-abiding to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of criminals. Society controls crime by forcing the criminals to accommodate themselves to the expected behavior of the law-abiding." - Jeff Snyder

Personal weapons are what raised mankind out of the mud, and the rifle is the queen of personal weapons. The possession of a good rifle, as well as the skill to use it well, truly makes a man the monarch of all he surveys. It realizes the ancient dream of the Jovian thunderbolt, and as such it is the embodiment of personal power. For this reason it exercises a curious influence over the minds of most men, and in its best examples it constitutes an object of affection unmatched by any other inanimate object.

Jeff Cooper
1997 The Art of the Rifle Page 1.

SUGGEST CASE BE SUBMITTED ON APPELLANT'S BRIEF. UNABLE TO OBTAIN ANY MONEY FROM CLIENTS TO BE PRESENT & ARGUE BRIEF.

The defense attorney's telegram to the clerk of the Supreme Court, March 29, 1939, in re United States. v. Miller.

You don't need to go to Law School to understand the constitutional implications of that.

“You can’t cut the throat of every cocksucker whose character it would improve.”
cityslicker wrote:
I don't want to be told that I can't remove the tree by some tree-hugging pole smoker from the eat-a-dick foundation/Olympia/King County.

Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:55 am

PMB wrote:
dreadi wrote:

Yes, the business across the street (except for the hardware store) always smell like human waste, every morning I've walked past them. That's just one of a few places I can point out.
https://goo.gl/maps/ugeKaFVYo522

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer

Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:00 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

dreadi wrote:
jukk0u wrote:
WaJim wrote:

Consult the poop map. It's a GOOD portion of it:

"The said Constitution shall never be construed to authorize Congress to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." ~ Samuel Adams

“A return to First Principles in a Republic is sometimes caused by simple virtues of a single man. His good example has such an influence that the good men strive to imitate him, and the wicked are ashamed to lead a life so contrary to his example. Before all else, be armed!” ~ Niccolo Machiavelli

Láodòng zhèng zhūwèi zìyóu

FJB

Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28555 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 986, 987, 988, 989, 990, 991, 992 ... 1904  Next