Gun store Shooting Locations It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:00 am

Rules WGO Chat Room Gear Rent Me Shield NRA SAF CCKRBA
Calendar

Reply to topic  [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272 ... 1907  Next
 What has pissed you off today? 
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Peddle bike riders. Bike lanes cost millions to create and upkeep. Yet peddle bikers don't pay tabs or need a license to ride on the road. However, when in the road they are to follow all traffic laws as if they are a motor vehicle. There is a four way stop near my house and I've almost smoked guys who fly through and don't even stop. Tonight I stopped at the four way, I was the only vehicle in the intersection then some douche on a bike comes flying through without stopping, I almost hit the guy as I expected him to stop at the stop sign, and he has the nerve to stop in front of me to bitch me out. If I didn't stop and hit him he would have been at fault.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:38 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

cmica wrote:
DoT and their fucking shitstain work.......Do this shit at night not when everyone is on the road......nisqaully north bound said fuck this and tried to cut thru yelm.......well FUCK ME SIDE WAYS.....accident..........3-4 cars move and sit for 3min. 2.5 damn hrs getting home from ssg

I agree with 100%, all major Freeway work should be mandatory Night Shift.

The DOT in this state are a bunch of fucking clowns.

The Roads in this state are a mess!!!!

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:49 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:
cmica wrote:
DoT and their fucking shitstain work.......Do this shit at night not when everyone is on the road......nisqaully north bound said fuck this and tried to cut thru yelm.......well FUCK ME SIDE WAYS.....accident..........3-4 cars move and sit for 3min. 2.5 damn hrs getting home from ssg

I agree with 100%, all major Freeway work should be mandatory Night Shift.

The DOT in this state are a bunch of fucking clowns.

The Roads in this state are a mess!!!!

It's on purpose. How else could they continue to extort more and more tax money, "for the roads"?

One of the very few jobs in the world where doing a worse job gains you more income...

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

You got that right, they fuck up on purpose so they will HAVE to come back and fuck it again in a few years.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:12 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

zombie66 wrote:
You got that right, they fuck up on purpose so they will HAVE to come back and fuck it again in a few years.

Trust me, you give DOT Engineers waaaaaayyyy too much credit.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:27 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

They don't need credit. They can just demand more of our tax dollars. Try to keep up... :bigsmile:

How can I help you, and/or make you smile, today?

You are entitled to your opinion. You are not entitled to tell me what mine must be.

Do justice. Love mercy.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” ~ Richard P. Feynman

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:29 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Selador wrote:
Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

They don't need credit. They can just demand more of our tax dollars. Try to keep up... :bigsmile:

What....

The new Tacoma Dome I-16 interchange works so well no one is getting busted for speeding at the lower limit of 50mph.

A monstrosity of lanes going everywhere.

Flows like molasses in Alaska.

"Let us Cross the river and sit in the shade of the trees" .....Stonewall Jackson

T. Jefferson "....the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure"

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:33 am
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

The fucking deer keep eating my trees. Just yesterday they broke the main branch of my apple sapling.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:12 am
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

We have a freeway on ramp and off ramp in my area that both have reverse camber. Hmm... Camber may not be the correct word.
I'm thinking of the angle that is purposely built into a corner to help keep the car on the road.
Anyone know the correct word?

Also, I have come to the belief that those who want to raise taxes would continue to do so past 100% tax... they'd just turn the tax into a hereditary thing in which they could tell future generations that "Your forebears racked up this debt, you're screwed for the next 20 generations. Pay up."

Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:16 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

PMB wrote:
Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

We have a freeway on ramp and off ramp in my area that both have reverse camber. Hmm... Camber may not be the correct word.
I'm thinking of the angle that is purposely built into a corner to help keep the car on the road.

Also, I have come to the belief that those who want to raise taxes would continue to do so past 100% tax... they'd just turn the tax into a hereditary thing in which they could tell future generations that "Your forebears racked up this debt, you're screwed for the next 20 generations. Pay up."

Corners with the inside higher that the outside are called off-camber

Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:47 pm
In Memoriam
In Memoriam

Arisaka wrote:
PMB wrote:
Chains wrote:
zombie66 wrote:

Corners with the inside higher that the outside are called off-camber

:bow:
Thank you. I drove it right after it was completed and laughed out loud...
Wanted to write to WADOT and ask if they put the rookie on this job. But even rookies know better.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:53 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Where I work as a civilian air defense instructor a vast majority of us have served together. So we still have that brother in arms bond. Today someone stole a plaque/soldier statue and challenge coin from one of my coworker's desk today. Why someone would do that I can't fathom. These are things that only have meaning to the recipient. If they stole my laptop or tablet I would understand, but something that has meaning to only the recipient? Don't get it. (Monetary value about $150, intrinsic value...priceless) The challenge coins we receive can't be replaced. WTF! :angryfire:

Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:46 pm
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Literally pissed me off...two boys (12-16 yr range) went racing past wife and I on bikes past our state truck in B loop, doing our rounds (checking the shit house for TP, emptying garbage) Kids had pissed all over the triple rolls and on the floor.
Clean up on aisle West Shore! 5 days left and our tour of duty is done. It's been interesting!

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:20 pm
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer
Site Supporter / FFL Dealer

golddigger14s wrote:
Where I work as a civilian air defense instructor a vast majority of us have served together. So we still have that brother in arms bond. Today someone stole a plaque/soldier statue and challenge coin from one of my coworker's desk today. Why someone would do that I can't fathom. These are things that only have meaning to the recipient. If they stole my laptop or tablet I would understand, but something that has meaning to only the recipient? Don't get it. (Monetary value about $150, intrinsic value...priceless) The challenge coins we receive can't be replaced. WTF! :angryfire:

Fathom that it's personal.

1911 Pistolsmithing
Firearm Refinishing
GLOCK Certified Armorer
CMMG Authorized Dealer
NEMO Arms Authorized Dealer
http://www.blackhammerarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/blackhammerarms
https://www.instagram.com/blackhammerarms/

Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:07 pm
Profile WWW
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Wetpaperbag wrote:
If I didn't stop and hit him he would have been at fault.

Sounds like you solved your own problem.

Physics: It's the law

Some lessons are best learned the hard way.

Thomas Paine wrote:
"He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty, he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself."

Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 28595 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1266, 1267, 1268, 1269, 1270, 1271, 1272 ... 1907  Next